Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. (503 Views)

The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 / Open Letter To NUC By Graduates Of FUTO Environmental Technology Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. by Kingv(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
I created this symposium inorder to seek different Ideas on how my fellow computer scientist or mathematicians or statisticians tackled this particular course with course title in Unizik as mat251(Real analysis) during their time in the university...Am kind of floating in this course unlike other mathematics courses..
My coursemates are seriously cramming this mathematics...PLEASE JUST SEEKING YOUR VIEWS,NO ABUSES PLEASE.....
Re: Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. by Kingv(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Need examples of Nested infinite sequence of a real number
Re: Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. by Bukkasukka: 2:44am On Mar 10, 2013
Read and practice(solve)d course everyday and do not cram;learn dos basic proofs and do discussion clas with ur intelligent friends.
Re: Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. by deviduff(m): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2013
D course is very abstract so u will have to do a bit of cramming too in my opinion. But constant reading and discussion class wit other maths students doing d course will help
Re: Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. by Kingv(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bukkasukka: Read and practice(solve)d course everyday and do not cram;learn dos basic proofs and do discussion clas with ur intelligent friends.
thanks man....really grateful
Re: Symposia For Students/graduates Of Math,csc And Stat. by Kingv(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
deviduff: D course is very abstract so u will have to do a bit of cramming too in my opinion. But constant reading and discussion class wit other maths students doing d course will help
av kinda understood d mat...but crammed like 2 of the proofs for exam purpose

(1) (Reply)

Schools Offering 100% And 50% Schoolarships Abroad / Success And Excellence / Vacancy @ Royal World Oil Ibadan 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.