Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Safe & Reasonably Priced Hotel In Surulere Or - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Safe & Reasonably Priced Hotel In Surulere Or (1126 Views)

Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Surulere, Lagos Last Night / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / Nigerians In Houston Pls Where Would You Consider A Safe And Best Area To Stay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Safe & Reasonably Priced Hotel In Surulere Or by nobniger: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hello friends, can someone recommend a safe and reasonably priced hotel either in Surulere or one close to Surulere, with running water and electricity, that you or someone you know have stayed. Thank you Nairalanders
Re: A Safe & Reasonably Priced Hotel In Surulere Or by mrsage(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
The term 'reasonably priced' is relative and subject to individual interpretation.
Le me give you some information.
You can check out Adebola Street, its off Adeniran Ogunsanya. On Adebola, you have various options about 6 hotels to choose from.
A lot of them are very decent and ideal for a decent human being. The price varies according to the hotel. I think the cheapest is about N5,000 a night and some go for about 10,000 a night.
As I said earlier, you can choose.
You can also check out Yusuf Sanusi Street off adeniran Ogunsanya. There you can check out maryam hotel or the one @ kates kitchen.
Re: A Safe & Reasonably Priced Hotel In Surulere Or by nobniger: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2013
That's helpful. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dual Nationality And Different Last Names On The Passports / Enugu Taxi App / See More Graphic Photos From The Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.