Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons (29879 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by victokafor(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
I felicitate with her!!! I could remember then in those days when we resided in the same area, little did we know that Oluchi will attain this height... its a miracle. I pray God will continue to be with her and also directs her ways.. God bless u my sister..
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by tellwisdom: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
dangiwa09:

@tellwisdom

The same thing that made her a world-class model, and you, an uncivilized, unchieving, local nincompoop!
You are a disgrace to your fellow animals
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by Rossikk(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
chucky234: These mods are nothing but bunch of jokes
True. Look at the worthless nonsense that is on their front page. Rubbish.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Decryptor: Kai! See comments of haterz!! And we all know where most of the haterz are coming from...Because it is pretty "Oluchi Onweagba", If it were to be the ugly "Funke Akindele", they would applaud her. Anyone here who does not acknowledge something good when they see it will never see or get anything good in their life. Keep on hating while Oluchi keeps on representing
brother oponu
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Who be this oluchi self she looks like like a skeleton no bottom#cute kids
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
dozzy24: Oluchi is a super model in U5A
she is not a supermodel she is a top model so get ur facts straight
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2013
Her younger son looks exactly like her, whilst the older son has his fathers face. Oluchi na goal getter. beautiful...
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by toyibabe(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Soso990240: Who be dis one?
if u really mind, Oluchi and Genevive contested for miss Lux some yrs ago but Genny won
A responsible Nigeria man can not marry a person who wore bikini all in the name of modelling.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by mydex93(f): 12:39am On Mar 13, 2013
Fadelex: I think the essence of news or this sort of forum is to educate, inform, update and motivate people.... If yes, Y all these ru.bbish in front page these days Wetin concern me and oluchi pikins If you guys are too lazy to surf for information then jst leave the front page empty....
U better just take over 4rm d moderators..uhn..
Re: Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons by paschalomenihu: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
IS SHE LEGALLY MARRIED? IF YOUR ANS IS YES . WHO IS HER HUSBAND?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admiral C4C: Nigerian Born Romanian Based Artiste / Singer, Patoranking Looks Dapper In New Photo / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.