Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Fans Of Sauce Kid - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Of Sauce Kid (8859 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2008
when he associates himself, what does he make out of it? a handshake, a picture together? or as nigerians would have it"sososo and so even gave props to modenine"? lol
pls knock it off. let the krs ones and jayz and the ones he met invite him oversees to come do music, shows, or even rock the crowd. guy keep dulling urself. time waits for no man.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by javalove(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2008
skingo, , , , . i have nothing to say to u again.

u hav decided to take the footsteps of those that gave u birth, as dumb, as foolish, as unintelligent as them. the more i go on arguing with u, the more i feel like slapping u,
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2008
dont be surprised wen i slap u for street,yamayama u anyhow,then ill tell u, thats for javalove,til then, let it be known, i go slap u on sight
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by javalove(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2008
dem no born u well, wai i even dey yarn sef, try am, , just add 7 days to that time, it wud be ur funeral
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 7:31pm On May 17, 2008
its naija

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2008
I WIL SLAP MODENINE WEN I SEE MODENINE AND I WILL TELL MODENINE THAT I SLAPPED HIM BECAUSE HE IS POSING AS JAVALOVE AND USING THAT ID TO ABUSE PEOPLE LIKE ME
U R AN ASSHOLE. U DEY FORM PROGRAMMER FOR NAIRALAND THEN ON FACEBOOK U BE DOCTOR, THEN FOR NAIJA U BE SUPER LYRICIST. OMO GO DIE. NO COFFIN FOR U. NA TO THROW WAY U INSIDE GUTTER PUT DUSTBIN ON TOP U.
ASS HOLE
E BE LIKE PERSON WEY STILL DEY DO NYSC SINCE `1996. IDIOT.
NAMATH PROBLEM THEM WANT USE MUSIC SOLVE NI ABI MAKE U MAKE BETTER MUSIC WE CAN BOP HEADS TO AND DANCE TO. MUSIC IS NOT EDUCATION O. IF U ARE STUCK ON THE LEARNED COMMUNITY, THEN GO STUDY LAW, AND FURTHER MATHS. 35 YEAR OLD FOOL. NO MONEY, NO LIFE, NO FUTURE, NO KIDS. JSUT USELESS.
SEE TUFACE, MORE KIDS, MORE MONEY, MORE FAME, LESS EDUCATION THAN U. U DEY HERE DEY WORRY BOUT LEARNED COMMUNITY. LOL.

I WILL SLAP U
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2008
Look WHO's TALKING!!! When him deh post pictures like Back Street Boys!!! U guys are sorry, Look as them deh pose for Park ooooh, Na wow ooooh, So it has come to this My God, ONLY prayers will save you all, U know say homosexuality is against da bible Na Abomination oooh!!! Infact, E no go better for UNA!!! Abeg make una come for Texas pose for some kids @ the "Boys & Girls Club", Am sure they'll love you all, smiley U bunch of Greengories!!! Make una blast bomb for yansh!!! OLE!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 12:38am On May 18, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Look WHO's TALKING!!! When him deh post pictures like Back Street Boys!!! You guys are sorry, Look as them deh pose for Park ooooh, Na wow ooooh, So it has come to this My God, ONLY prayers will save you all, You know say homosexuality is against da bible Na Abomination oooh!!! Infact, E no go better for UNA!!! Abeg make una come for Texas pose for some kids @ the "Boys & Girls Club", Am sure they'll love you all, smiley You bunch of Greengories!!! Make una blast bomb for yansh!!! OLE!!!

~We Are AKS~

does this make sense?
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by MP007(m): 4:14am On May 18, 2008
met sauce kid in atl some months back, ng dude is holding it down for y'all, lets keep em' coming, where is eldeee? with all his "am a chmapion shit"
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2008
actually that's true!!! What ever happened to Eldee :-D

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by mrjuwon: 10:50am On May 18, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Look WHO's TALKING!!! When him deh post pictures like Back Street Boys!!! You guys are sorry,  Look as them deh pose for Park ooooh,  Na wow ooooh,  So it has come to this My God,  ONLY prayers will save you all,  You know say homosexuality is against da bible Na Abomination oooh!!! Infact, E no go better for UNA!!! Abeg make una come for Texas pose for some kids @ the "Boys & Girls Club",  Am sure they'll love you all,  smiley You bunch of Greengories!!! Make una blast bomb for yansh!!! OLE!!!

~We Are AKS~

Are you guys dissing the Picture with Naeto C, Ikechukwu and Sauce Kid in this your statement? I don't understand. What is the homosexuality comment about? Could you guys explain please?

Are you saying you are better than these guys?
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by youngdon(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2008
javalove a fool at ur age is a fool till eternity,were u blind when u saw saucekid fans,Bleep them haters.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Swaga righttttttt notn do me no b God,plz anyone got d saucekid new song I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE plz upload it. If u dont like me u dont like urself 4uck u plz.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by javalove(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2008
na wa for skingo ooo. u dont know d value of educaion at all. it neva ends, in every sphere of life, education is important and music is not different, u say i be modenine,

my names are Lukman Olawale Jaji, a java programmer based in Lagos Nigeria. I run an IT firm in Surulere Lagos Nigeria and www.jajitech.net is my website. I fell in love with Modenine's music after listening to 'Its about to get ugly' some yrs back and I was confident this guy is taking naija hiphop to another level, and he's doing it, isn't he? The tight lyrics, the recognition by international artistes, the awards and of course, the cash.

Saucekid on the other hand i got to know after the Yebariba track. I listened to it over and over but like every naija song, the sound nice, club bangers but the content of the so, PG or Pure Garbage like modenne would put it. This guy MIGHT not last long cos he is putting ego before fame. He is also copying other people's hardwork and claiming it as is own. Write down today's date and time.--------SAUCEKID MIGHT NOT LAST.

I dont feel his music at all, but that doesnt mean he is not good to those he appeals to. To the foolish, crazy and tatoo bodied community of naija, of course he appeals to them,

Modenine is an embodiment of natural skill and talent. He is by far the only naija artiste that stands tall in the internaional stage. He flows tight, rhymes right and keeps it as real as it should feel. What more can I say but for all u haters to hail the super lyricist modnizzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 3:24pm On May 18, 2008
java
same old story :::::::::YAWNS::::::::::::
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 3:39pm On May 18, 2008
youngdon:

javalove a fool at your age is a fool till eternity,were u blind when u saw saucekid fans,mess them haters.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Swaga righttttttt notn do me no b God,plz anyone got d saucekid new song I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE plz upload it. If u don't like me u don't like yourself 4uck u plz.

your wish is granted.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this is just a freestyle
http://rapidshare.com/files/115802226/saucekid_hello.mp3.html
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2008
timeswithout numbers, modenine is boring. yebariba is nopt a lyricalsong so why u keep seraching for lyrics in it, if u want hear lyrics theyare other songs.anyhow, mode is not taking hiphop nowhere.whatlevel?
charity starts at home,if home no like u,outside wont hear u.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 4:56pm On May 18, 2008
sauce live in leeds
make it a date if u close to leeds

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2008
make haters chop shoe and die
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 6:34pm On May 18, 2008
no mind dem
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by A40(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2008
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? the guy say im like sauce kid why are you guys sweating him.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by slimghost(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2008
comparing Modenine and Sauce is like comparing Cannibus and T.i. they dont have the same style and even though Mode is too tight like a virgin's kitten, he is still boring. Sauce is a mo lively artiste.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 1:21pm On May 19, 2008
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2008
fans of sauce kid know what sauce kid is capable of . we dont have to write out sauce kids lyrics, or dissect anything he's saying. because it all sounds good together. modenine on the other hand, hisfanss wil come here and break him down word for word as if music is broken down word for word when listened to. thats why i maintain that he is in the wrong business.

see songs now, girls will like flex, boys will like flex, peopel i nsouth africa will like flex, people in jamaica will like flex, people in the u,k like flex and now all the girls for my area get flex video for their fones.
they aint neer had modenine video on their fone. and they like hiphop too. so what are u saying? im sayin, leave stori, modenine is boring

i cant feel my face.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by bbchamz(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2008
OluWasauckiBABA

Qbeats ent,

mehn i cant shout, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ITZZZZZZZZZZ NAIJA! grin
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by javalove(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2008
skingo:

fans of sauce kid know what sauce kid is capable of . we don't have to write out sauce kids lyrics, or dissect anything he's saying. because it all sounds good together. modenine on the other hand, hisfanss wil come here and break him down word for word as if music is broken down word for word when listened to. thats why i maintain that he is in the wrong business.

see songs now, girls will like flex, boys will like flex, peopel i nsouth africa will like flex, people in jamaica will like flex, people in the u,k like flex and now all the girls for my area get flex video for their fones.
they aint neer had modenine video on their phone. and they like hiphop too. so what are u saying? im sayin, leave stori, modenine is boring

i can't feel my face.

Even Bone thugs and harmony sef dey do hip hop. How many of them songs u fit dance to, ? Hip hop is not about dance , tupac said he was in the game to understand his environment. he used hiphop to understand everything around him, people r in d game for different reasons, I'm tired of lecturing you skingo. that is what happens when your parents send you to skoola dn u no go reach, na snooker and paraga joint u go dey hang out, now its telling on u, were
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2008
yeah. just as i thought.u have no point. so what hiphop is done in different forms. but ur form is not workin for me, for u, or for the music industry. that should be tellin u something.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 11:39pm On May 20, 2008
its like mode wants to die a poor man.

guy tell him to make stuffs that will bring home the money
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by owolomo(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2008
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH::::: THE ONLY FUKK N' REASON NAIJA IS JUMP N' AT SAUCE IS CAUSE HE IS THE FIRST NAIJA NICCA TO COME TO NAIJA WITH ALL THIS AKATA STYLE, BUT NO PROBLEM CAUSE LIKE I SAID AFRICAN KINGS WILL CHANGE ALL THAT, WAIT AND SEE, I DONT THINK NO RECORD LABEL IN NAIJA HAS THE MONEY TO COVER OR SIGN THOSE GUYS YET, THEY ARE TOO MUCHHHHH, THERE MUSIC BY FAR IS BETTA THAN THAT SHIT SAUCE IS PREACHING, I SAID WAIT AND SEE WHO WILL LAUGH LAST, FUKK SAUCE KID, NICCA CANT RAP, FOR SHIT.SWAGGA MY FOOT, FUKK IS SWAGGA, CALI BOY WANT TO DO WAT NICCAZ FROM THE SOUTH DONT PLAY DAT SHIT, UNA DON FUKK UP, AKS ARE TOO MUCHHHH, INFACT IF THEY CAN SEE THIS COMMENT EHH, ***MAKE UNA NO SIGN ANYTHING IF THEM NO FIT PROVIDE AT LEAST $50 MILLION FOR JUST SIGNNING, **** THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ONE THEY CALL OWOLOMO, SAY FUKK YOU SAUCE KID ALONG W/ UR CHEERLEADERSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA****
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 12:54am On May 21, 2008
owolomo:

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH::::: THE ONLY FUKK N' REASON NAIJA IS JUMP N' AT SAUCE IS CAUSE HE IS THE FIRST NAIJA NICCA TO COME TO NAIJA WITH ALL THIS AKATA STYLE, BUT NO PROBLEM CAUSE LIKE I SAID AFRICAN KINGS WILL CHANGE ALL THAT, WAIT AND SEE, I DONT THINK NO RECORD LABEL IN NAIJA HAS THE MONEY TO COVER OR SIGN THOSE GUYS YET, THEY ARE TOO MUCHHHHH, THERE MUSIC BY FAR IS BETTA THAN THAT SHIT SAUCE IS PREACHING, I SAID WAIT AND SEE WHO WILL LAUGH LAST, FUKK SAUCE KID, NICCA CANT RAP, FOR SHIT.SWAGGA MY FOOT, FUKK IS SWAGGA, CALI BOY WANT TO DO WAT NICCAZ FROM THE SOUTH DONT PLAY DAT SHIT, UNA DON FUKK UP, AKS ARE TOO MUCHHHH, INFACT IF THEY CAN SEE THIS COMMENT EHH, ***MAKE UNA NO SIGN ANYTHING IF THEM NO FIT PROVIDE AT LEAST $50 MILLION FOR JUST SIGNNING, **** THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ONE THEY CALL OWOLOMO, SAY FUKK YOU SAUCE KID ALONG W/ UR CHEERLEADERSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA****

see wut illeteracy causes
the topic clearly states "fans of saucekid"
and not haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like i said before u aint worth it at allllllllllllllll

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by owolomo(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2008
EGBE OSHI of course you will say that, COZ NA TRUTH I YAN, AWON ODE
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 1:00am On May 21, 2008
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[size=15pt]YAWNS[/size]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
leopard never changes its spots
cant blame u!!!!!!!
lol grin
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by owolomo(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2008
EGBE OSHIII, of course u will say that coz NA TRUTH I YAN, FUKK SAUCE KID, MODE IS BETTA THAN SAUCE AND THE AKS WILL end his CAREER LIKE 50 DID JA RULE, it is easy for them to do so, I CAN BET THAT, INFACT I BET SAUCE KID DONT HAVE THE GUTTS OR BALLS TO DISS THOSE GUYS ON A TRACK, THEY WILL PERISH YOU, and sauce can prove me wrng by dissing them but until then NICCA U AINT SHIT AND UR MUSIC AINT SHIT, THE ONLY REASON NAIJA IS ON YOU IS CAUSE U THE FIRST NAIJA BOY WHERE GET CORRECT YANKEE STYLE, BUT IF NAIJA HEAR THE AFRICAN KINGS UR OWN DON FINSH BE THAT, NNA BET ME,

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / Download Video For Young Erikina By Olamide / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms