Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Help With Clearing Info - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help With Clearing Info (994 Views)

** Exotic MERCEDES BENZ ** Cheapest Ever From USA** With Clearing ** (gab Rides) / Please Help With Clearing Cost Of 2001 Toyota Avalon / Any Freight Forwarders On Here? Need Advice With Clearing 20/40 Ft Container (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Clearing Info by alvinjoe(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2008
I have a car due to arrive from US early next month. It is being shipped along with other cars in a container, can any one help with more info about the cost of clearing a whole container (containing four cars). Otherwise, how can I clear my car from the container?
Re: Help With Clearing Info by inspiredm(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2008
I can assist you as per clearing of the cars, call me on 08023050886, lets discuss
Re: Help With Clearing Info by alvinjoe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2008
Pls kindly assist with Clearing info
Re: Help With Clearing Info by sultaan(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
I guess you are not trying to pay someone to do it for you, you'll rather get some info and do it yourself. Goodluck with those leeches
Re: Help With Clearing Info by jidody(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2008
alvinjoe:

I have a car due to arrive from US early next month. It is being shipped along with other cars in a container, can any one help with more info about the cost of clearing a whole container (containing four cars). Otherwise, how can I clear my car from the container?

If the car was shipped with other cars in the container, then the container would be charged as a whole and the cost spread to the individual owners of the cars. At times this spread might seem unfair because the clearing cost could be high due to the cost of more recent car models that could be in the container and you would be made to share the cost (imagine having a Honda accord 2001 and having to pay the same clearing cost with someone that has an accord 2007). However, if you have a fair agent, the disparity would be taken into account so that you are fairly charged. Bottom line is the container would be inspected as a whole and cleared as a whole not peace meal.

jidody@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

We Are an NGO With The Task To Avoid You Being Embarrasse By Traffic Authority / If You Need Any Brand Of Car From Texas / My Auto Drive Delays To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.