Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

SEE Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics (3274 Views)

Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by obynocj(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rihanna has felt the full force of her mum’s fury after semi-naked images of the singer surfaced online. The snaps – featuring Rihanna nude from the waist down and wearing only a bra – were taken by her pal Melissa Forde, who subsequently posted them on Instagram.

Despite frequently stripping off for the camera and smoking suspicious cigarettes, these particular pics of Rihanna left her mum Monica reeling.

And she vented her rage at her famous daughter recently when the pair caught up on the phone.

Rihanna told Elle magazine: “I'm not afraid of any person in this world, but my mother, I'm terrified of her.

“She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa put up on Instagram – a sneak peek from a photo book she's making about me.

“She went crazy on me. I was, like, embarrassed. I felt like I got my a** whipped in front of my class at school.

“She humbled the f*** out of me.”

Source http://revealzone..com/2013/03/see-rihanna-mums-rage-over-daughters.html

Re: SEE Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by Tinyemeka(m): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2013
Hmmm. I'd always thought the parents were indifferent to her lifestyle.

Maybe her mum is yet to see the pics of her taken through her balcony window with no single clothing and a stick of "suspicious cigarette" in her hand. Wonder what she'll say about that?

What's it with Rihanna and weed anyway? She's not Jamaican na.
Re: SEE Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by fr3do(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2013
She is putrefying,gettin worse by de minute

(1) (Reply)

Actor Adekola Tijani, Kamilu Kompo’s Wife Gives Birth 5 Years After Marriage / Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West / 19 Celebrities Who Change Their Nose. Janet Jackson Is #8, Guest Who Is #1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.