Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics (2874 Views)

Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / SEE Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by IfyDurusBlog: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rihanna has felt the full force of her mum’s fury after semi-naked images of the singer surfaced online.
The snaps – featuring Rihanna nude from the waist down and wearing only a bra – were taken by her pal Melissa Forde, who subsequently posted them on Instagram.

Despite frequently stripping off for the camera and smoking suspicious cigarettes, these particular pics of Rihanna left her mum Monica reeling.

And she vented her rage at her famous daughter recently when the pair caught up on the phone.

Rihanna told Elle magazine: “I'm not afraid of any person in this world, but my mother, I'm terrified of her.

“She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa put up on Instagram – a sneak peek from a photo book she's making about me.

“She went crazy on me. I was, like, embarrassed. I felt like I got my a** whipped in front of my class at school.

“She humbled the f*** out of me.”

source:http://ifyduru..com/2013/03/photos-rihanna-mums-rage-over-daughters.html
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by Akshow: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Na today she don de strip nude? Mama go relax abeg. Na today you start see her nude all over

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Akshow: Na today she don de strip nude? Mama go relax abeg. Na today you start see her nude all over
. Na now day break for her nw, she bin dey sleep before after all , my people say "any time wey person wake up na that time be the person morning" so @ all, @ all na witch...with this now make we know whether our eyes go rest small because frankly, I'm really tired of seeing her pix.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Lol na after chris brown prick don make am kolo,na im she con remember say she wan call am to order. cheesy wonderful cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by free2ryhme: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
she dey form gud girl abi after she turn bad girl ...lol
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Mum's Rage Over Daughter's Pants-less Pics by gluv01(f): 1:13am On Mar 09, 2013
After all the stage dances in pants? Mother with a virtue indeed to correct a naughty child at a matured age. After 25yrs, she wants to play good mother now.

As Pete Edochie will say "You cannot straighten an already bent tree in it's matured cycle of life"
smh at mama Rihanna

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) / Tiwa Savage’s Outfit To The BET Awards “missed The Mark” According To Dailymail / Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Underwear While Twerking In The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.