Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,263 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant (12548 Views)

MTFC Fan Thread (Mountain Top Football Club) / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
El Guapo: Truth to be told, the LMC or whatever they're called lack decorum.

Enyimba were leading against Pillars before the former got attacked and they'd allow a replay?

In that case, every team should attack their visitors, there would be a replay.

How did you arrive at the above?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ajibel:

Rangers CANNOT win this league. It's between Enyimba wink, Pillars, Bayelsa and El-kanemi
I hope you're aware that Rangers has an outstanding game. If you say they're not going to win cos they've not been top notch compared to how they were at the beginning of the season then i may agree with you but as far as points go, they're not far away.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
On the international stage i'm a loyal Man U Fan.Locally i support Enyimba.I started supporting Enyimba then because of quality they possesed.A team with d likes of Frimpong a Ghanian first team star,Muri Ogunbiyi the then captain of Benin republic and d con3s best player,Vincent Enyeama,Austine Ejide,Mutiu Adegoke d leagues best left back,Yusuf Mohammed,Romanius Orjinta the teams captain b4 Enyeama,represented Nigeria in 2004 nations cup and even featured in SE third place triumph against Mali. His pairing with Obinna Nwaneri is the best Nigerian league can boost of till date.The Likes of Lawal Pele a kaduna based player,a winger of sort to name but a few.Buy d best players across d league ie her acquisition of Chibuzor Ozurumba,the the golden boot winner with either of Insurance or Heartland.If it was then, d likes of Jude Aneke would have ended in Enyimba,so also d current Warri Wolves captain Egekwe.That team was invisible both in d domestic league and in d champions league.
Conquered d likes of Al-Ahly of Egypt,Etoile du sahel of Tunisia,Coton sport, name them.I doubt if we will ever see a team of such quality of players again in d NPL.
Against Wolves i saw a flip of the old Enyimba.They might not have of d calibre of players d heroic former Enyimba team possessed but d determination,d hungry was similar.
Kano pillars is never a ride over but Enyimba should win this one especially when it will be played in a neutral ground- Lagos.
We deserve to be d league Champions.
GO THE PEOPLE'S ELEPHANT.

4 Likes

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
By the grace of God, come Sept 29th, i'd be live at TBS to cheer my ever burning Kano pillars FC to victory against the constantly shaky Enyimba the shaky shaky i get am before club.

Prediction?

2:1 shocked
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
honeric01: By the grace of God, come Sept 29th, i'd be in TBS to cheer my ever burning Kano pillars FC to victory against the constantly shaky Enyimba the shaky shaky i get am before club.

Prediction?

2:1 shocked

Booo. Enyimba will dismantle the Pillars
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Enyimba 1 0 Akwa united
Half-time

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
^^ Its in our hands to blow it up now.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ Its in our hands to blow it up now.

Yea, we won and nau back on top
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibel:

Yea, we won and nau back on top
Congrats to the people's elephant. I watched the first half. What was the final score?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Congrats to the people's elephant. I watched the first half. What was the final score?

1 0
Emeka Nwanna
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
CFCfan:

Booo. Enyimba will dismantle the Pillars

Hehe, we shall see
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Enyimba has been awarded 3pts and 3goals and are nau top with 58pts and a GD of +17. Next game away to 3sc.

Honeric tongue
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
I'd see what i would be able to get on 3SC, their stats and the danger they might just pose.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2013
3sc vs Enyimba
Week 35
Lekan Salami stadium
www.enyimbafc.net

Note that nomination for Enyimba's player of the season is on. You can like the club's official FB Page => Enyimba Int'l Fc
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Stalemate after HT. 2nd half underway.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by mikeywise(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Andrew Abalogu scores for Enyimba
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chai, shooting don suffer. it seems they may just be relegated this season once again.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
3sc 0 1 Enyimba
2nd half
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
A team that plays to win away from home has got to be the best team.

Folks lets hold on to this lead, the title is just ours to lose.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
FT
3SC 1 1 ENYIMBA
*Fair result*
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
I heard shooting were awarded a penalty.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Fair result.

Getting the maximum points at Ibadan against a 3SC side playing to escape relegation has got to be a herculaen task, a point is always decent in this kinda fixture.

Any idea how it went down between Bayelsa Utd v Warri Wolves?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^
Bayelsa won by a lone goal.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^
Bayelsa won by a lone goal.

Thats to say, Enyimba still leads the chop with a point.

And going by the 'common rule' in our league, that every home team would win their game, we're sure of establishing a 4points gap between us and Bayelsa Utd, as the latter would be playing away from home.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yup, 'twas a penalty. Our keeper saved us with good saves doe. We top with a point nau smiley
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
YES!
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 04, 2013
TeamKanoPillars/BayelsaUnited. :p
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2013
The NFF has ordered the Pillars v Enyimba game to be replayed angry
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
I couldnt believe it when i read it cry cry
We shall win the game whatever and whereever they chose angry angry
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kano Pillars vs Enyimba Matchday 31 replay
Tomorrow, Lokoja

angry angry angry
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Enyimba may have just given Pillars the league title
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Dike Chimezie: On the international stage i'm a loyal Man U Fan.Locally i support Enyimba.I started supporting Enyimba then because of quality they possesed.A team with d likes of Frimpong a Ghanian first team star,Muri Ogunbiyi the then captain of Benin republic and d con3s best player,Vincent Enyeama,Austine Ejide,Mutiu Adegoke d leagues best left back,Yusuf Mohammed,Romanius Orjinta the teams captain b4 Enyeama,represented Nigeria in 2004 nations cup and even featured in SE third place triumph against Mali. His pairing with Obinna Nwaneri is the best Nigerian league can boost of till date.The Likes of Lawal Pele a kaduna based player,a winger of sort to name but a few.Buy d best players across d league ie her acquisition of Chibuzor Ozurumba,the the golden boot winner with either of Insurance or Heartland.If it was then, d likes of Jude Aneke would have ended in Enyimba,so also d current Warri Wolves captain Egekwe.That team was invisible both in d domestic league and in d champions league.
Conquered d likes of Al-Ahly of Egypt,Etoile du sahel of Tunisia,Coton sport, name them.I doubt if we will ever see a team of such quality of players again in d NPL.
Against Wolves i saw a flip of the old Enyimba.They might not have of d calibre of players d heroic former Enyimba team possessed but d determination,d hungry was similar.
Kano pillars is never a ride over but Enyimba should win this one especially when it will be played in a neutral ground- Lagos.
We deserve to be d league Champions.
GO THE PEOPLE'S ELEPHANT.

Good memories..you are talking about Enyimba of old...David Tyakase,Onyekachi Okonkwo,Muri Ogunbiyi,Ekene Ezenwa,Emeka Ayaya,Ogbonna Okenmiri...The Enyimba that shook Africa to its very root. Talk about the genius combination of Onyekachi Okonkwo's athleticsm and the mad skills from Muri Ogunbiyi in the midfield. These two guys were more dangerous than the Arab terrorist. At the back we had Ajibade Omolade,Obinna Nwaneri,Aliyi Mohammed and Eric Ejioffor. Going forward were the aggressive Ekene Ezenwa,the tricky David Tyakasse and the proriffic Emeka Nwanna and Joetex Frimpong. Enyimba were the lord of African football. The coach was Kadiri Ikhana and later Okey Emordi. Aynansi was the manager and the club was well financed by Orji Uzor Kalu.

Enyimba still has the majic but they need to keep their players and finance the team,adequately. I still believe in the Aba millonaires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCONQ: 4 More Players Arrive Camp, Iheanacho Still Expected. / Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Acct / Burnley FC Relegated From Premiership!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.