Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Thread For PS Vita Gamers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Thread For PS Vita Gamers (3000 Views)

Fifa 15 For Ps Vita / A Thread For Mobile Gamers ( Android & IOS ) / End Of Year Sales! FIFA 2013 CD For PS 3 Cheapest Price - Call 08061688723 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Rexphobia(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
I believe the PS vita is currently the best handheld gaming device out there. Couple of days after it was launched, I had to break my 'kolo' to order for one. After surviving the waiting period for my device to arrive, I finally received it and it was useless. One, I could do anything meaningful without a PS vita customised memory card. Two, I needed to buy games. I eventually purchased two games(Uncharted and Dungeon alliance) and a card-very dare too. I have finished the Uncharted some months ago and the experience was 'wow'...tight graphics, difficulty level, etc. The Dungeon alliance was a total waste of money.

The issue now is, I don't have any new game and I'm not ready to cough out 6-10grand to get one. My Vita is now like a relic and anytime I come across the device, I feel like I have wasted my money.

Do we have anyone with a similar experience? Let's exchange notes...

1 Like

Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Noctis(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Its really not that bad. Buy a 16 gig memory card and get on Playstation Plus and you can download some really cool games like ninja gaiden sigma plus and gravity rush and even golden abyss for free. Its just $6 a month and you can pay $50 for a year and get 3 months free. Membership also gets you discounts on some other cool games. Also Sony is giving away free games and further discounts to celebrate the vita's one year anniversary. As far as I know its only on the American PSN store and I think it ends tomorrow so maybe I should have said something earlier. There's a whole bunch of killer titles coming in like soul sacrifice and god of war ascension or you can catch up on some PSP and Playstation classics. Of course this is all assuming you have a good internet connection. I recommend spectranet cos of its unlimited download plan not neccessarily cos of speed. I've been meaning to say all this about the vita cos it seems a lot of people are giving up on the console. Stay strong, spend your money and wait patiently for a firmware hack. Remember that the PS4 will have cross-play with the vita. Also subscribe to wololo.net to be up to date on all Vita haps. Oh and if you don't have a PSN account yet, I suggest you open one on the American store. They seem to get games and demos faster and more discounts. I'm hoping for other vita enthusiasts' comments. Let's keep the vita alive people.
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Noctis(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
I'm really curious about this guy's post. Why was it hidden?
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Rexphobia(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Thanks Noctis...I will follow your advice and provide feedback soon
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Tchalz(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Guys, m havin tha same experience th0ugh..Stil keepin ma fingas cr0ssed 4dat firmware hack...
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Tchalz(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2013
I cnt register 0n the PSN..Need help plz
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Noctis(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
What is the problem? Be more specific. And do it from a laptop.
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Noctis(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2013
If you're interested in CFW for your vita (so far this'll only allow you to play psp CSOs and playstation PBPs, no ISOs yet) then check out http://wololo.net/2013/03/16/vita-hack-tomtomdu80-confirms-his-vhbl-port-will-be-released/

If you have any trouble you can ask questions on this thread and i'll do my best to help. And try and have at least $10 in your PSN wallet in readiness for the ninja release. I can't do anything right now without wifi but it'll make me happy to know that someone else on nairaland is hacking sony.
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Tchalz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hi N0ctis,hw d0 I g0 abt d0wnl0ading diz CFW n subsequent installati0n.M jst new in2 diz stuff.Thnx in advance.
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Noctis(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Check out my posts here

https://www.nairaland.com/1226851/download-vita-games-psn-using

You need to say what your problem is with the psn account so i know how to help youo. Your original request is very vague. Unless you haven't tried to open one at all?
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Tchalz(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
I have..My l0cati0n n billing meth0d z wat ah g0t stuck wid..Wud lyk u gv me d steps I have t0 f0ll0w and h0w t0 get ar0und p0tential 0bstacles..Thnx br0..ekpeeffiong@gmail.com
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Noctis(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
The billing information is not compulsory and for the address you just need to fill a random US address and state code. Try 20027, somewhere in California or something.
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Tchalz(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Tnx br0,wil try that 0ut
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Mofetemi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
A fairly USED, clean and perfectly working SONY PS VITA (Black) FOR SALE IN PORT HARCORT FOR #50'000 WORTH (Negotiable)! It is my personal console and I wanna make a disposal of it with a : Fifa '13 game card, Casing (White ), Charger and 8GIG memory card. For enquiries, sms/whatsapp: +2347033135972, or BBM: 7590029F
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Mrkenz: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2015
I have unit 13,assassin creed 3(liberation),call of duty,metal gear solid and FIFA 13 all for sell at a flat rate of #4000 each...phone no-07034652522
Re: Thread For PS Vita Gamers by Mamode14(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Mrkenz:
I have unit 13,assassin creed 3(liberation),call of
duty,metal gear solid and FIFA 13 all for sell at a flat
rate of #4000 each...phone no-07034652522
which state are you from

(1) (Reply)

Pes 17 Out / Hack Your Ps Vita All Version 3.60 To 3.68 / You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.