Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners (13985 Views)

AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners / Evil Dead 2013 Full Movie Review / #AMVCA 2013: Full Winners List + Video Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by pckid: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Best Dressed Female Guests
Best Dressed Female Guests

The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place tonight at Eko Hotel, Lagos Nigeria. Quite a lot of brow-raising wins, don't you think? Check the full list of winners below:

1. Aryan Kaganof: AMVCA Best Pix Editor Winner (Man On Ground)
2. Best Local Language Yoruba goes to – Tunde Kelani for Maami
3. Best Art Director—Anita and Chantel carter
4. The award for best local language (swahili) goes to Sameer Srivastava/Sanjni Srivastava – The Ray of Hope
5. The Best Art director award winner is Anita Van Hermert and Chantel Carter – Othelo Burning
6. Ngozi Obasi won Best Costume Design
7. Best Sound Editor (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Michael Botha & Joel Assaizky For Man On Ground
8. Best Hausa Movies (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Nura A. Ali/Hafizu Bello
9. Best Comedy Writer (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Tim Greene ~ Skeem
10. Best Make Up Artist (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Jacqui Bannermen ~Otelo Burning
11. Best Costume Designer (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Ngozi Abasi – The Mirror Boy
12. Best Art Director (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Anita Van Hemert & Chantel Carter ~ Otelo Burning
13. Best Television Series (Drama/Comedy) ~ Godfrey Mwampembwa & Marie Lora – Mungai ~The Xyz Show
14. Best Drama Writer (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Obi & Amaka Emelonye ~ The Mirror Boy
15. Industry Merit Award ~ Olu Jacobs Presented By Veteran Thespian Taiwo Ajayi Lycett
16. Best Short Film ~ Ngendo Mukii ~ Yellow Fever
17. Best Trail Blazer Actor/Actress ~ Ivie Okujaiy
18. Best Actress In A Comedy ~ Mercy Johnson ~ Dumebi The Dirty Girl
19. Best TV series goes to XYZ show.
20. Best Actor In A Comedy ~ Hafiz Oyetoro ~ House Apart
21. Best Supporting Actress In (Movie/Tv Series) ~ Maureem Koech ~ Lies That Bind
22. Best Supporting Actor In A Comedy (Movie/Tvseries) ~ Matthew Nabwiso ~ A Good Catholic Girl
23. ~ Best Actress In A Drama( Movie/Tv Series) ~ Jackie Appiah
24. Best Actor In A Drama (Movie/Tv Series) ~Oc Ukeje ~ Two Brides & A Baby

More Pictures: - Keep Refreshing
http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/09/amvca-2013-full-list-of-winners/

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Akshow: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2013
Wetin de do this silicon bweast gal wit her love for event and red carpet events? Before you bid an eye Karen is there doin What she knows best: flountin are silicone. Na So genny too open are flat chest. Must they wear Oyinbo gowns for every red carpet? There is this gal that wòn an award *forgotten Which* from Kenya in native print sewn so beautifully that you wonder why our own celebs have to always be in one stewpid evenin gown after the other

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2013
This is certainly rated 24. Nairaland parental Guidance is advised.

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Booty4me: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2013

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2013
Dis Karen gal with her fake bobbee sefff

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by israel007: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2013
The most annoying thing is that they were not even dressed as Africans. Despite say them wan claim oyibo, I observe:

Most of their dresses no be am at all (glad say fashion police no dey here)
Them come the form oyibo accent wey no be am
The hair style na complete apology: omotola (hey what do I know. She's the sexy woman of Africa so anything goes Abi)

See tiwa she came despite say she complete, she was decent.

Denrele was super annoying. I'm sure he knows where he stands with Africans from yesterday.

I for say more but I no sabi most of their names.

Next time pls dress like Africans.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Karen... Bleep it!
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2013
Thump down to Jim Iyke that wore knickers to the award ceremony. He was stupidly looking like a clown and IYKE just dazed away disappointed.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2013
Booty4me: .

Can I borrow this picture from you?
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by stylesco: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Pls post that Geneveive's indecent dressing.
I was very disappointed.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by tunapawizzy: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2013
I dnt knw any one of dem apart from d big flaccid booby Johnson.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by h360d(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: Wetin de do this silicon bweast gal wit her love for event and red carpet events? Before you bid an eye Karen is there doin What she knows best: flountin are silicone. Na So genny too open are flat chest. Must they wear Oyinbo gowns for every red carpet? There is this gal that wòn an award *forgotten Which* from Kenya in native print sewn so beautifully that you wonder why our own celebs have to always be in one stewpid evenin gown after the other

WELL SAID BRO
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by olusola200: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2013
I am sure she is the bread winner of her family. No one can talk to her. Let's know what u are selling so that we can patronise you. African she goat
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by alphaconde(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2013
Yeah this all I can say

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by SHEAU(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2013
min of culture & tourism dat delivered opening speech did well but his attire turn me off. shey na min of petrol suppose reps GEJ؟‎
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Akshow: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2013
SHEAU: min of culture & tourism dat delivered opening speech did well but his attire turn me off. shey na min of petrol suppose reps GEJ؟‎
omo i thought Its only me that took notice of that minister's hideous outfit. He looked like an over dressed drag queen
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by ypzilanti: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Why the unclothedness,biko? I am not a prude. But you have to respect your culture in aspects that is not 'backward'. There is nothing 'forward' in public Unclothedness. That attire would be considered a little too much, even in USA.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Sike(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
They cheated Funke jhor! sad

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by orazmacluv013: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2013
LastApostle: Thump down to Jim Iyke that wore short knickers to the award ceremony. He was stupidly looking like a clown and IYKE just dazed away disappointed.
pls u either call it short or knicker as u wrote not short knicker incase of next time pple fit abuse u for nairaland,cos most of them no dey show love for grammatical errors.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Swagsultan1(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2013
I dont understand why some creatures are saying funke akindele was cheated...in the best actress category,she was nominated alongside genny & jackie appiah(that is 2 nigerians to 1 ghanian),definitely over 80% of voters in ghana would vote for their own(jackie) and nigerians would b torn between genny and funke so jackie has to win and for the comedy category,even if 'dumebi' wasnt as funny as 'jenifa',many movie viewers around africa prefer mercy to even genevieve,so mercy 'll definitely hav more votes than funke...#pardon some of my gbagbauns sha,we no dey 4 oyibo land#

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by RioFernandez(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2013
mmmttccchhheeewwww..! Wetin concern me, if them like make dem naked..
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Policewoman(f): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2013
Why are they all displaying their FLAT Breasts? So annoying. Please cover those slippers bosoms up!!!!! undecided
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2013
orazmacluv013: pls u either call it short or knicker as u wrote not short knicker incase of next time pple fit abuse u for nairaland,cos most of them no dey show love for grammatical errors.
Thank you brother. Make I edit fast.
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2013
What is karen igho profession in nollywood?
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by wasdub(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nice 1
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by topaz4: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
topaz4: . More like the Bweast winner of her family.

lol...abi o!
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Why was igbo language movie fenced again?
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by goddyjay(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lol this matter no be small thing at all ooooo I have to start a fashion police show!
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by cr7lomo: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
Y do nigerian organizers love involvin politics wit entertainments a lot, in evritin we do politicians must b involvd, just imagine d top politicians in d oscars. Naija smh
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by zhaineey(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nice award bt like seriously mercy johson in a comedy film wat dos it look like
Re: AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners by fonssy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
zhaineey: Nice award bt like seriously mercy johson in a comedy film wat dos it look like
look for Dumebi the dirty girl and watch, then you will see what it look like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Laz (vee) Emerges As Winner Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3. / Jenny O And Mmeli (Jenne Li) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Wildfire - A Short Film Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.