Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! (4237 Views)

Heartland Fc Vs 3SC (2pm) | FC Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Sunshine Stars (4pm) / NPFL: Enyimba Fc Vs Heartland Fc (2 - 0) On 17th June 2015 / NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 4:16am On Apr 05, 2013
you guys have been doing alot of high end scoring of recent, sounds great but you must win when it matters.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2013
I am more than proud that three of our players in Daniel Akpeyi, Benjamin Francis, Obinna Nwachukwu made the squad for the upcoming national schedule.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
a very tough loss to Dolphins, we did well to compete though, with that result we drop to 14th.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 3:14am On Apr 15, 2013
Poor planning made us suffer a walk over in the confederations cup second leg against US Bitam of Gabon, its very sad cos we won the first leg 2-1 in Owerri, i hope we are able to provide concrete evidence to turn the hands of CAF so we can get a replay.

Sweet home victory against Lobi (3-0) i expected a tougher game but i guess the boys are angered by CAF's decision.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Up next are the Dreaded Kano pillars...
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Roland17: Up next are the Dreaded Kano pillars...

Fear dey catch you ni?
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
honeric01:

Fear dey catch you ni?

For where
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Roland17:

For where

you go soon know how far lol
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 3:47am On Apr 25, 2013
Another awesome result away from home, we pulled a draw last season in Kano and i was very confident we could repeat same feat, kano is a very tough place to get point(s) but i am more than content with 11 point.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 5:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Roland17: Another awesome result away from home, we pulled a draw last season in Kano and i was very confident we could repeat same feat, kano is a very tough place to get point(s) but i am more than content with 11 point.

The game was inconclusive: police madness.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2013
We are not joking this season oooo.

After a loosing effort to Sunshine last week, i can manage a 1-0 victory against Sharks..

We are on top oooooooo
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2013
Big thanks to Kwara Utd for annihilating Kano pillars
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 2:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Another away loss to the annoying Kano pillars.. tough loss yesterday.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2013
Roland17: Another away loss to the annoying Kano pillars.. tough loss yesterday.
You guys should have prayed for them not to honor the match like they threatened. I'm not really happy that Kano Pillars are winning both home and away matches. They have to drop points at home.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by kingjohnny(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Heartland is always exceptional , mind you we are from the heartland of the wise men, men of the east who move by the light of the stars
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2013
Inconsistency has been our biggest undoing this season, after defeating Nassarawa by a convincing 2-0, we loose the battle of the east to Eyimba by 1-0..
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Roland17: Inconsistency has been our biggest undoing this season, after defeating Nassarawa by a convincing 2-0, we loose the battle of the east to Eyimba by 1-0..
Same with Rangers. We've lost matches that we were not supposed to lose while our rivals, Kano Pillars are winning almost all their matches.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
Same with Rangers. We've lost matches that we were not supposed to lose while our rivals, Kano Pillars are winning almost all their matches.

Kano pillars are by far the most consistent when it comes to average performance home and also away from home and that is why they are dominant in the league
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 3:50am On Jul 04, 2013
Heartland Vs Enyimba

Looking forward to the second half of the season and does it come better than playing Enyimba in the battle of the East.

I am very confident we can take all three points
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry A very horrible loss to Enyimba, we deserved a point if not the whole 3 points in that game, we seem to perform better away from home, now we have dropped to 8th, 8 points away from the top.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why is the NPFL league not shown on t.v? I can't even watch my darling club play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece: Do We Stand A Chance? / Pictures You Can Relaate To If You Play Virtuals / Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.