Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! (2483 Views)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Get Free Foreign UK Phone Number That Redirect To Your Nigeria Phone FREE / Please, How Much Will It Cost To Start Uk Phone Importation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by afrinets(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can get a unique UK phone number (070,0871,056,0800, 0870) that rings 24hrs to your mobile or landline in here in Nigeria. recieve all incoming fax to your email.

Monetize your business. add more values and generate more income, uk number can do it, for only N6,000 annually or a onetime fee of N20,500.

Email: hillviewsolutions@gmail.com to get started immediately!

See you @the top!
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2008
Ole na lie the service free.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by femonaija(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2008
Why naija dey always like to extort fellow man . This service is free and every one knows it . You no try at all
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by IykeD(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
This service is free, i mean for the numbers u have listed, it's only 0207 and 0208 that are paid for, moreover how do you know if the service will continue after paying you 20,500 one-off, are you the Virtual Phone Company?
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:48am On Mar 24, 2008
I wonder y some people are forgetn internet is not their house backyard that any shit they carry they can dump it there. Mr Afrinet , Please change your image this is a complete world eyes are on us ( Nigerians) be a good ambassador of your family and country in whole. May God bless Nigeria ameen. this my 2 kobo advice
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by egoldman(m): 3:59am On Mar 24, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

I wonder y some people are forgetn internet is not their house backyard that any shit they carry they can dump it there. Mr Afrinet , Please change your image this is a complete world eyes are on us ( Nigerians) be a good ambassador of your family and country in whole. May God bless Nigeria ameen. this my 2 kobo advice

D guy don tia race cool cool
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by afrinets(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2008
Look! all these you are saying is trash. Can you give me a uk number that one will recieve calls 24hrs, even on weekend?? not uknumber.co.uk or open-telecom.co.uk (which don't work on weekend and only 12hrs on weekdays)

lf you kn how to get a uk mobile that rings here arround the clock, uk toll free (0800) please configure one to: 0703 947 8263.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by Etin(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by timbahama(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2008
Afrinets,
boy you should get your info well b4 trying to scam nigerians. how could you get things free on the internet and try to sell it to other Nigerians for such exorbitant amounts.
the reason why yahoo yahoo is thriving in nigeria is because we see these yahoo boys as boys with the money, until we start seeing them as criminals that they are, we cant make headway in nigeria. the economic situation in Nigeria is no escuse to start scamming people.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by ifababa(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
Na wao,the most annoying thing is that this Mr AFRINET bears the same name my newly registered Multimedia and Events Firm- AFRICA NETWORK MULTIMEDIA & EVENTS [ AFRINET ], I wish this guy could just confess to me all other bad things he, has done with that name, If you spoil my company name, God go Kill you ooo,

And besides there is another link to this thing you wwant to sell to people, its also free http://uknumbers.com/ , Mr Fake Afrinet be careful oo,
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! by abujabooks(f): 12:14pm On May 21, 2008
Which company is the best?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! / BVN For People Living Overseas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.