Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? (772 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
Many at times when i ask people are they prepared 4 d second coming of christ, they always give me dis weird look as if such questions should never b asked. Then i begin 2 wonder if something is wrong with d question or d people, when Jesus was leaving d earth He said occupy till i come n also watch 4 u know not when d master shall come.
D way men live their lives 2day is obvious dat many are not occupying neither watching, so my question is how can one prepare 4 d second coming of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
I 'll go 1st, i think d best way we can prepare 4 d second coming of Jesus n occupy till He comes is 2 live daily 4 Him.
we live daily 4 Him n developing a relationship with Him by spending time daily in his presnece, we spend time in His presence 2 read d bible n pray. As we do dis constantly we grow n become more like him daily. We become Heavenly conscious daily n our motives n lifestyle will b 2 please Him all thru our lives.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yes all you said is very true, cos most youths are so carried away by some of the good things of Life to the extent that thry are no more conscious of the Lore
1 Thessalonains 5 ...
And anytime someone try to preach to them it would seem as if you came to trouble them
Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote
author=Fredrick909]Yes all you said is very true, cos
most youths are so carried away by some of the good things of Life to
the extent that thry are no more conscious of the Lore
1 Thessalonains 5 ...
And anytime someone try to preach to them it would seem as if you came
to trouble them
[/quote]

Rightly said bro, bt we just have 2 continue 2 talk 2 them 4 neccesity is laid on us.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Rightly said bro, bt we just have 2 continue 2 talk 2 them 4 neccesity is laid on us.
Talking to them of course i will keep talking
Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Fredrick909:
Talking to them of course i will keep talking

2 Timothy 4:2

1 Like

Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
2 Timothy 4:2
yeah have seen it so i wont give up
Re: How Do One Prepare For D Second Coming Of Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fredrick909:
yeah have seen it so i wont give up

Even as u continue, d Lord 'll make all grace abound 2 u 2wards all good works, 2cor9:8.

(1) (Reply)

My Only Oga At The Top / DIVINE REVELATION / Beth Sarim- The House Of Princes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.