Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,974 members, 7,863,473 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) (2238 Views)

Lie Lie Joooh...! I Swear I No Go Do Christmas For This Boko Zone Ooo, (photos) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
coogar: this is absolute nonsense.....

you cannot force people to live the way they don't want to live - women still carry the majority of the blame. it's not like these women don't know the man in question is married, why then do they still sleëp with the men? were the women forced to? were they råped?

women should take a hard look at themselves and stop blaming the men for their own irresponsibility. if an irresponsible married man asks a woman out, she should refuse his advances. pure, plain and simple!!!

We all know the story about what went down in Eden. Adam blamed Eve instead of having guts to stand for what is right or face the music. How old are you? I guess age has no effect it gender based. undecided
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
biolabee:

So the jibe at parents to sit up too will be at best ... lipsrsealed

If I understand exactly what you're trying to say, only a 'jibe' to the irresponsible and guilty ones. People who feel that's a jibe should re-examine their lives and consciences.
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by coogar: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:
We all know the story about what went down in Eden. Adam blamed Eve instead of having guts to stand for what is right or face the music. How old are you? I guess age has no effect it gender based. undecided

how did adam blame eve? if eve wasn't such a conniving bïtch, why did she lure her husband into taking the forbidden fruit? adam trusted his partner, eve trusted a serpent!
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by biolabee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Damn not again the poison ivy is trolling here
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
coogar:

how did adam blame eve? if eve wasn't such a conniving bïtch, why did she lure her husband into taking the forbidden fruit? adam trusted his partner, eve trusted a serpent!

You speak like men are like kept pets who dont have a mind of their own. They are lured, they are stupiiid, they have no control or do not know right from wrong, cannot think for themselves that brains that God put in their skulls were a waste. I magine and you go around saying a man is the head of a home. No wonder the world is mass. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
biolabee: Damn not again the poison ivy is trolling here
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by biolabee(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:
kiss kiss kiss
Disarmed

But Seriously you have to understand thatmen who cheat are just 50per cent of the equation
They need willing partners

Also some ladies prefer dating mmarried women due to the definiteness of non committment
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by coogar: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
BluIvy:
You speak like men are like kept pets who dont have a mind of their own. They are lured, they are stupiiid, they have no control or do not know right from wrong, cannot think for themselves that brains that God put in their skulls were a waste. I magine and you go around saying a man is the head of a home. No wonder the world is mass. undecided

it's all about trust - as at the time eve was listening to the serpent, the only other human being on the planet was her partner(adam). where did she get the chutzpah to listen to a slithering creepy animal? why didn't the serpent lure the man instead? animals(including the serpent) and adam had been living in that garden before the woman was created, no?
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by CNN80: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
I don't get why there is an arguement going on. Cheating is bad. This is a statement of fact. If you can't stay faithful, don't get married. It is not by force. And as a man in Nigeria, you have another option, have a polygamous marriage. Just be upfront with your wives before you marry them.
And I agree with a previous poster. In an affair, the bulk of the blame lies with the married person, whether man or woman. Saying that it is the fault of single girls chasing married men does not absolve the men. Saying that the girls should say no to the aristos does not absolve the aristos of the guilt of leaving their wives and coming to schools and looking for girls young enough to be their grand daughters.
People should take responsibilty for their actions and stop blaming other people, the society, their body, God and God knows what else.

3 Likes

Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2013
CNN80: I don't get why there is an arguement going on. Cheating is bad. This is a statement of fact. If you can't stay faithful, don't get married. It is not by force. And as a man in Nigeria, you have another option, have a polygamous marriage. Just be upfront with your wives before you marry them.
And I agree with a previous poster. In an affair, the bulk of the blame lies with the married person, whether man or woman. Saying that it is the fault of single girls chasing married men does not absolve the men. Saying that the girls should say no to the aristos does not absolve the aristos of the guilt of leaving their wives and coming to schools and looking for girls young enough to be their grand daughters.
People should take responsibilty for their actions and stop blaming other people, the society, their body, God and God knows what else.

1000 000 + likes. Thank you Sir!
Please inform daddy Coogar!
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by coogar: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2013
BluIvy:
1000 000 + likes. Thank you Sir!
Please inform daddy Coogar!

daddy coogar my white bütt
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Myah001(f): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2013
CNN80: I don't get why there is an arguement going on. Cheating is bad. This is a statement of fact. If you can't stay faithful, don't get married. It is not by force. And as a man in Nigeria, you have another option, have a polygamous marriage. Just be upfront with your wives before you marry them.

Gbam well said.
Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by safeLove(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Personally,I think its a peer thing. Some men do cheat because they see other guys including their parents cheat on their spouse and the society keeps quiet.

Another reason might be this illussion that something will happen to their "manly" existence if they do not have sex for sometime. I'd like to know if lack of sex has any negative effect on a normal human being.

Then most importantly,we need to be fair when talking about issues concerning divorce. A woman/man has every right,both legally or biblically to sue to divorce if infidelity is involved. For those who wants to start quoting the bible,remember that the same bible says am man shall leave his father and mother (and) girlfriend and cleave to his wife and they shall become one. And also the vows taken in the presence of God and man should be respected.

The day any party plays away match,the marriage is as good as done. Then either party has every right to call it quits.

And lastly,the day we have strict laws concerning divorce settlement whether or not there are children involved,where the man stands the risk of losing at least half of what he's worth on earth,men will think twice before they disrespect their wives.

My2kobo!!

1 Like

Re: Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
100% agree to this. This is one of the laws I would enact in my lifetime. cheesy There has to be consequences for 'stealing someone's joy'. Drastic situations call for drastic measures. Heartbreak is not a joking matter. Some people commit suicide or even murder their spouse because he/she cheated.
If you think polygamy is your birthright then you had better define your marriage to such crassness and you and your first wife reach an understanding. wink But if you propose monogamy be sure to keep to it. People should begin to be accountable for their sins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Ma Little Cousin!! / 16-yr-old Girl Allegedly Gang-raped By 16 Men In Port Harcourt / Divorce Settlement In Nigeria. Your Opinion..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.