Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 (12323 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by johnstin(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is a heartwarming news.I have been tracking this remarkable woman in the past ten years and I can authoritatively declare she's an exemplary woman. A quintessential activist and democrat per excellence. I pray GOD continues to guide, protect and take care of her and the family. I would be very happy if she can vie for a senatorial position and ultimately become the senate president. Meanwhile I will try to convince the Gcfr to confer on Mrs Odumakin a CON or better still a GCON award.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ZE: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kudos to Mrs Obianuju Joe-Okei Odumakin a true BIAFRAN woman. Ala Igbo will continue to produce the best.

Long live Biafra !!

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by samstradam: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
ZE: Kudos to Mrs Obianuju Joe-Okei Odumakin a true BIAFRAN woman. Ala Igbo will continue to produce the best.

Long live Biafra !!

You people make me laugh, claim claim claim (even foreigners that were never in your borders) when you have inputted nothing into anyones life cheesy

If you like call her Chichi and declare your Republic, lets see if she will join you

BORN on July 4, 1966, in Zaria to Delta Igbo parents, Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin bestrides rights activism like a colossus. Christened Josephine at birth, she grew up in Ilorin, where she had all her education up to university level. In 1996 she earned her Ph.D. in History and Policy of Education from the University of Ilorin. Married to Yinka Odumakin from Osun State, her foray into human rights activism blossomed when Ibrahim Babangida-led military administration was locking up critical voices. She was arrested and detained over 17 times at different locations in Ilorin, Abuja and Lagos.
http://www.thenigeriandaily.com/news/2011/10/23/%E2%80%98no-make-up-no-bikini-no-perfume%E2%80%99/

We Nigerians, especially us Yorubas are proud of our well raised daughter.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by cytellProperty: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!!! AM PROUD OF YOU.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by GenOrumov: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
okpara ugo:

What is your point? What is funny?
And what's your point because I said I saw this woman just 2 weeks ago.
Yoruba_Omoge: Okpara_ugo, is this news bothering you that much?

Jeez. What a bitter wrinkled old buffoon.

@Post

Congrats jare.

kiss kiss

Nigeria needs more of you. We need to get rid of the fatazz elephants in Aso rock.
Help me ask the buffoon o!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by GenOrumov: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
samstradam:

You people make me laugh, claim claim claim (even foreigners that were never in your borders) when you have inputted noting into anyones life cheesy

If you like call her Chichi and declare your Republic, lets see if she will join you

We Nigerians, especially us Yorubas are proud of our well raised daughter.
Even when I saw her 2 weeks ago, she spoke very fluent yoruba. Let's not claim her unlike our brothers. I guess she is now ours forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) / Meet Two Nigerian Brothers, Victor And Confidence Kipo With A Combined 10 GWR / Yahaya Bello: FG, EFCC Challenged To Publish Their 8-Year Financial Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.