Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Emirate Air Miles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirate Air Miles (843 Views)

Emirate Flight From Lagos To London / Three Nigerians Bags 100% @ Emirate Training / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirate Air Miles by israel007: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hello people, I have 38,500 air miles on emirates. Which country can this take me to? Dubai, south africa, france?

Please help
Re: Emirate Air Miles by specialguest(f): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
38000 miles on Emirates can get you a ticket to dubai i think but mind you, you will stay pay the applicable tax on the ticket. You can check on www.skywards.com or emirates high street there you will find a drop down menu which tells you what you can do with your skywards miles.
Re: Emirate Air Miles by israel007: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
specialguest: 38000 miles on Emirates can get you a ticket to dubai i think but mind you, you will stay pay the applicable tax on the ticket. You can check on www.skywards.com or emirates high street there you will find a drop down menu which tells you what you can do with your skywards miles.

Will check right away. Thanks
Re: Emirate Air Miles by israel007: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
I just checked and cant access that feature.
Re: Emirate Air Miles by geek(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
You don't have enough Skywards miles to qualify for a ticket, but you do have enough to get a one-way upgrade on a paid ticket.

Here's the link to the calculator: http://www.skywards.com/Mileage_Calculator.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To South Africa Through Ghana / Dubai Visa Help! / Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (olumirin)- Oldnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.