Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Emirate Flight From Lagos To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirate Flight From Lagos To London (5727 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by wolske: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please can anyone who has taken the emirate flight from Lagos to London tell us what the experience was like i.e quality of service provided by airline? is it worth it booking an emirate flight from Lagos to London? Thanks
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lagos to London through Dubai ?

That's long.

Have you tried klm or lufthansa ?
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by wolske: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
adaobi123: Lagos to London through Dubai ?

That's long.

Have you tried klm or lufthansa ?

@adaobi123, thanks for your comments, but emirates appears to have the cheapest flight apart from arik. And i dont want to fly arik.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
wolske:

@adaobi123, thanks for your comments, but emirates appears to have the cheapest flight apart from arik. And i dont want to fly arik.

Try this website

http://www.budgetair.co.uk/
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by wolske: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Try this website

Thanks Adaobi, but i still want the views of those who have travelled with emirates

Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2013
^^okay. But from what I've heard Emirates is a good airline.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by babyspice: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2013
its not to shabby. Its definitely a longer trip but if you want to save money, go for it. You will notice the difference in service on the dubai-london leg though!!!! A lot better than lagos-dubai.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by chatterly: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Why not go via Lufthansa,it is still cheaper than klm or emirates by at least 30k and the journey time is far less
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by wolske: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
chatterly: Why not go via Lufthansa,it is still cheaper than klm or emirates by at least 30k and the journey time is far less

Are u sure Lufthansa is cheaper. My investigations show that Emirates is still the cheapest, although with longer hours.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by kem000: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
emirate is the cheapest so far. from experience, they are rily good. I flew emirate some years back and i did not regret it. Am travelling next week, God willing and i just booked emirate.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by solomonwis(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2013
adaobi123:

Try this website

The guys at budgetair don't accept payments from Nigeria!
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
solomonwis:

The guys at budgetair don't accept payments from Nigeria!

Really ? My bad
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by beejaybida(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Emirates is very very cool to travel o really. They are very comfortable especially their 777 ER from Lagos. Plus you have snuff to chop and drink and their movie selection is current. The downside is the almost 14 hrs it takes to gt to london. However, if you connection takes longer than 6 hrs (or so), you are giving 32 hr visa to enter Dubai, a room in their hotel+feeding(buffet). Nice experience all round I had.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by Tats(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
While Emirates may be cheaper, you need to be aware that the caveat is in the baggage allowance. You are only allowed maximum of 30kg and that is one bag. If your flight is not one way to London, you will probably need more baggage allowance than that on your return trip and according to their website, excess baggage allowance is "Price per kilogram: USD 60 (plus applicable taxes)".

Check this at http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/baggages/baggage_calculator.aspx
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by chatterly: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
wolske:

Are u sure Lufthansa is cheaper. My investigations show that Emirates is still the cheapest, although with longer hours.
I checked online for travel in early October,currently Arikair,Lufthansa,Air Maroc,Turkish Airlines and Royal Jordanian are cheaper than Emirates.Not sure of the services of the other airlines but Lufthansa should be ok,if prices don't come down in the next week ,I will settle for Lufthansa
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by Bluhat: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes Emirates bag allowance is 30kg which I fink can shoot to 40kg(not sure) buh their extra bag is 200usd for 30Kg.
Re: Emirate Flight From Lagos To London by gistcity(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Princess(dr)rachael Adefunke Wellington And Her Company Trans Africa World Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.