Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude (2491 Views)

I just cant stand Lagos girls! / How Safe Are Lagos Water Ways / Am I Misunderstood Or A Rude And Disrespectful Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
I understand u think yr cool or u rep gidi babes

but no offense cool down yr rude attitude

I seriously don't understand how yr lagos guys tolerate yu ladies attitudes

Lagos guys date other Naija women, life will be easier

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Mavor: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
9ja ladies in general are full of drama and such divas. generally not worth the hassle.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mavor: 9ja ladies in general are full of drama and such divas. generally not worth the hassle.
naa u have never been to igbo states, calabar, portharcourt, delta etc. .u will see very nice ladies and appreciate Nigerian women

we are much nicer than gidi babes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Onila, whose fault you are based in Ijebu-ode? undecided
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Boss13: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Naija gals are extremely rude. They have no reason to be but you see them acting so rude and so un-cultured.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
xynerise: Onila, whose fault you are based in Ijebu-ode? undecided
I thank the heavens for that

i will curse the day I will get to live with those gidi bit-ches

I dont keep lagos female friends here abroad. .all my friends are african girls and non lagos nigerian chicks

but the lagos guys are cool tho not like the girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Boss13: Naija gals are extremely rude. They have no reason to be but you see them acting so rude and so un-cultured.
are the men cultured?
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Boss13: Naija gals are extremely rude. They have no reason to be but you see them acting so rude and so un-cultured.
have u been to other states in Nigeria. .u will sing a different song
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yawn.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by mozonto(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
lagos babes are close to oceans ,so na ogbanje they worry them.i mean marine spirit

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
mozonto: lagos babes are close to oceans ,so na ogbanje they worry them.i mean marine spirit
u talk true
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
I feel like slapping Onila undecided.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
xynerise: I feel like slapping Onila undecided.
naa slap yr gidi bit-ches first

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
i so agree ! i remember when i was at the airport, one girl follish girl was like 'las gidi for life, las gidi for life', she was shouting at the top of her voice and my sister told her to be quiet. then the girl was like 'why should be quiet for peasants like you, mttchheeeww i dont roll with people who dont wear brazilian or peruvian weave'. my sister and i just looked at each other and walked away. however i wouldnt call this rude, i would called stupidity of the highest order.
lagos girls are too much tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
onila: naa slap yr gidi bit-ches first
What are bitc.hes? undecided
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123: i so agree ! i remember when i was at the airport, one girl follish girl was like 'las gidi for life, las gidi for life', she was shouting at the top of her voice and my sister told her to be quiet. then the girl was like 'why should be quiet for peasants like you, mttchheeeww i dont roll with people who dont wear brazilian or peruvian weave'. my sister and i just looked at each other and walked away. however i wouldnt call this rude, i would called stupidity of the highest order.
the one you and your sister met just smoke weed. grin. That one na Ibadan girl wey dey form Lasgidi. She no tell you "Helloooo!" or "Duhhhh"? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123: i so agree ! i remember when i was at the airport, one girl follish girl was like 'las gidi for life, las gidi for life', she was shouting at the top of her voice and my sister told her to be quiet. then the girl was like 'why should be quiet for peasants like you, mttchheeeww i dont roll with people who dont wear brazilian or peruvian weave'. my sister and i just looked at each other and walked away. however i wouldnt call this rude, i would called stupidity of the highest order.

most of them are not even fine sef

its like all the ugly girls went to lagos

very uncouth, uncultured and rude bit.ches
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
@ op why are you being sexist and tribalistic.if i start saying all nigerian men are aggressive,violent,are ra,,pist,are fraudulent are paedophiles you will start ranting and unleashing venom.why are you pulling the tail of a sleeping lion now
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by onila(f): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: @ op why are you being sexist and tribalistic.if i start saying all nigerian men are aggressive,violent,are ra,,pist,are fraudulent are paedophile you will start ranting.why are you pulling the tail of a sleeping lion now
am a naija girl
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by pato405(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
ALL NIJA GIRLS are RUDE & UNGRATEFUL !!
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
onila: am a naija girl
well in that case,i am not rude!
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
pato405: ALL NIJA GIRLS are RUDE & UNGRATEFUL !!
while all naija men are violent,aggressive,wife beaters,adulterers,whoremongers and bis3xuals,that makes the 2 complete,naija gals and naija guys,equation balance,no wonder there are wild,insolent,lazy kids this days.combination of the 2 genes.naija man and naija girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
xynerise:
the one you and your sister met just smoke weed. grin. That one na Ibadan girl wey dey form Lasgidi. She no tell you "Helloooo!" or "Duhhhh"? grin
LOOOOOOOOOOOL that day was mad (day before fuel subsidy), she didnt say anything she just insulted us mainly because we didnt have brazilian weave, we had braids- funny enough so did she
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

most of them are not even fine sef

its like all the ugly girls went to lagos

very uncouth, uncultured and rude bit.ches
seconded, i cant understand half of them. they'll just be forming they silly american accents and saying they went to london. mtttcchhhheewww
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
seconded, i cant understand half of them. they'll just be forming they silly american accents and saying they went to london. mtttcchhhheewww
What is so special about london? Besides, they have Nigeria street in London grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
xynerise:
What is so special about london? Besides, they have Nigeria street in London grin
tbh i found london quite boring,i've lived here all of my life and i barely go out anyways, unless there is party that i got invited, if not i just stay at home watch naja movies and nairaland grin grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
tbh i found london quite boring,i've lived here all of my life and i barely go out anyways, unless there is party that i got invited, if not i just stay at home watch naja movies and nairaland grin grin
I was at Westminister last yr. Kinda cool.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
xynerise:
I was at Westminister last yr. Kinda cool.
okay....lets end it here before we derail the thread grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
okay....lets end it here before we derail the thread grin
the thread is all about going places grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
xynerise:
the thread is all about going places grin
okay grin grin lets continue, have you been to other places in london? grin grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Acidosis(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
you're a toad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis: you're a toad.
but is true na, you no gree ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . / Sexual Scandal; Zeina Cisse, Accused Actor Majid Mitchel Of Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.