Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? (2548 Views)

When Last Did You Fight With Someone / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
What can make you exchange blows/punches or fisticuffs with another man or woman?

Me, no matter the provocation, I wont physically fight another

I hear there are husbands and wifes that trade blows. That's sad!
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by fayded(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
if u drink my cornflakes without telling me. I will go 'deontay wilder' on u. yes I know it's just cornflakes.. no,i don't care.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
fayded:
if u drink my cornflakes without telling me.
I will go 'deontay wilder' on u.
yes I know it's just cornflakes..
no,i don't care.
Damn
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Treating me poorly because of you sex, position, money, age etc, i will let you know that your life is cheap, and i dont mind claiming it.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
I'm unable to control my anger if I'm touched physically... As long as I am not touched then I'm in control.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
as tiny as you are you wan fight grin
Guest007:
I'm unable to control my anger if I'm touched physically... As long as I am not touched then I'm in control.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by tee59(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing by the grace of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by MJBOLT: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
saying ronaldo is better than messi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
as tiny as you are you wan fight grin

I'm 5'9 and 10st grin

I'm a psycho when angry so I stay faaaaaar from people.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:

I'm 5'9 and 10st grin

I'm a psycho when angry so I stay faaaaaar from people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by StrikeBack(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Saying EPL is better than the Almighty Italian Serie A
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
messi rules. That ronaldo stuff is so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
Saying EPL is better than the Almighty Italian Serie A

OK, EPL is better than series, come and fight angry

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by StrikeBack(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

OK, EPL is better than series, come and fight angry
We live to fight another day!
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing. I can't imagine putting my hands on another human to fight like animals. I've never done so and don't ever want to.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Lonestar124: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Only the irresponsible ones will fight in the in public, i can angrily chastised you if the person wrong, if I wrong, I'll leave the spot that moment or apologize to the person...Two person can be mad at the same time.

A civil legal consultant will never engage himself physical combat, following the legal proceedings is best option as long he's not the offender.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by nlPoster: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
If you check my Facebook page then come to nairaland or the www and start opening mouth anyhow and also keeping your own info private then you are looking for my trouble.

Minding your own business is always an option you have.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by deedondavi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Speaking ill of what means the world to me

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by MedicH: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:

Touched where exactly? Be specific. All touches are not the same
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by fayded(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Damn
you're welcome
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
MedicH:

Touched where exactly? Be specific. All touches are not the same

Think of the context
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by MedicH: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:

Think of the context
Indeed.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by TenthMan(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What can make you exchange blows/punches or fisticuffs with another man or woman?

If she is being physically attacked. Especially an unprovoked attack.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by dewhaley: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Martinez39(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
Saying Van Dijk deserves the 2019 fifa best player award ahead of Messi. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by AstroG: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Insult or calling my mom abominable names,that day go hard for the both of us

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by OgaVoltron: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Any situation that warrants me fighting for my life. And I won't really fight, knock out/Stun/irreversible harm will be more appropriate. Increases your chance of survival
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by Fidelismaria: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Saying 'one day Nigeria go better'

It's no revelation that zoogeria will never get better so saying it makes my blood boil

Zoogeria is a failed entity
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by nlPoster: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Saying 'one day Nigeria go better'

I've noticed that.

You should try anger management however, I wonder if bp is a thing of the past or are some people immune to getting it?

Folks don't fear stds or bp anymore.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by nlPoster: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
However, I'm a peace loving person, I don't fight mad people because what they need is love.
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by MiVida(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Treating me poorly because of you sex, position, money, age etc, i will let you know that your life is cheap, and i dont mind claiming it.
you don't have the nerve to take another's life...
Re: What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? by nlPoster: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
MiVida:
you don't have the nerve to take another's life...

That's irrelevant, like the thread itself.

If I were a moderator, I'd close and delete the thread.

Contrary to the image some nlers are trying hard to project, Nigerians are not a nation of wild animals who lack any rudimentary form of civilization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Verify Trade Test Certificate Online / Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of / Boko Haram Engage Troops In A Heavy Fighting In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.