Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Revolution Has Started - Follow The Nigerian Football League On Nairaland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Revolution Has Started - Follow The Nigerian Football League On Nairaland (511 Views)

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution Has Started - Follow The Nigerian Football League On Nairaland by Shinor(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
I always knew when I joined Nairaland that I was going to be a part of something great.
Yesterday's post on the Rangers V Enyimba game was a historic moment and quite monumental.
It was the turning point in viewership of our local league.
By this singular action, thousands were brought into the NPL fraternity and this marked the turn around we have always hoped for.
There have been other threads such as the 3SC V Gombe game.
Hopefully it will only grow on from here
Re: The Revolution Has Started - Follow The Nigerian Football League On Nairaland by ghosttownboss(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hope we can continue this,let's help corrupt NFF promote the league like true patriots
Re: The Revolution Has Started - Follow The Nigerian Football League On Nairaland by Jaytee67(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
It is a welcome development. What about the other matches?

(1) (Reply)

Brazil 2014: FIFA Orders All Group F Teams To Play Same Day / Super Eagles Drop In Latest FIFA Rankings / Keshi In Fresh Crises With NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.