Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) (34622 Views)

Another Artiste Releases P-square’s ‘chop My Money’ Song / Marriage Proposal. Why We Can't Say Yes To P-square - Aneke Twins / Wale Freestyled To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Policewoman(f): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2013
And so what? undecided
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Soso990240(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Slankey:

What do you mean? Do you know what other so called Bishops do indoors? Okay what do you want to makeout of the pastors 'perming' their hairs or the congregate that pierce his ear?
u no even dey line..ok bcaus bishop de sin,mk evry clergy join am abi?
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by azimibraun: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2013
It wld hv bin news wen its a video of reverened sister dancing indecently or dancing in a night club, bt dis are jst happy ppl in a decent gathering dancing decently or wia dey dancing 2 d Devils's music lk faith evean
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2013
All these Reverend Sisters wey dey codedly nyash turn turn na eem una dey surprise say dem dance?

No surprise say if you go their crib later you go see that same DJ wear boxers...
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Stage managed photo ops
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2013
i love their dance steps cheesy
Sisters are humans! Why can they not dance and appreciate music? Sisters, ride on grin
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Emoticon: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Don't know what to say. Can't judge.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Sike(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Hahahahaha! Soji Reverend. LoL
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by ogomatty: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2013
acidtalk: Na today?
No be all those reverend fathers dey choke all those small small boys for santuary? Abi who dey use the con*doms wey dem dey find for inside latrine when them come empty am? Na me dey use am?
Abeg leave matter joh! The most criminal minded people are found in religious houses and are religious leaders themselves.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by omowaleola(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2013
I went to a catholic boarding secondary school and my elder brother is a catholic priest. One of those things we were taught is that we are social animals so we have to be social cos it has its own place in our life. D way they portray these people in film is not d way they are in real life. They are fun to be with. I got to know p-square n style plus songs through the rev. Sisters in those day. A rev. Father taught me how to dance to p-square. Being spiritual doesn't have to do with dancing or listening to secular music. It is more than that. It is the thing of the heart. Forget the outward display of religiousity without essence display by many people. I'm glad I was trained by them.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by kenjudy(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2013
And what shows dat they were really dancing to dat song u mentioned? U slowpoke!!! Get a life!!! tongue they will continue living life even after death. Go hug transformer if u vex... Mumu
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by iykak47: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2013
omowaleola: I went to a catholic boarding secondary school and my elder brother is a catholic priest. One of those things we were taught is that we are social animals so we have to be social cos it has its own place in our life. D way they portray these people in film is not d way they are in real life. They are fun to be with. I got to know p-square n style plus songs through the rev. Sisters in those day. A rev. Father taught me how to dance to p-square. Being spiritual doesn't have to do with dancing or listening to secular music. It is more than that. It is the thing of the heart. Forget the outward display of religiousity without essence display by many people. I'm glad I was trained by them.
Nice contribution smiley
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by kenjudy(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2013
No be all those reverend fathers dey choke all those small small boys for santuary? Abi who dey use the con*doms wey dem dey find for inside latrine when them come empty am? Na me dey use am?

Abeg leave matter joh! The most criminal minded people are found in religious houses and are religious leaders themselves.

And what shows they were really dancing to dat song? U slowpoke! Get a life!!! Ur likes will never smell dat opportunity of been God's instrument. Mumu!
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2013
So wetin dis one come mean they should not dance abi...they should behave like a robot...after all catholic songs are boring!!! Haha
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Its funny how they clap and dance, they used to clapping!
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2013
So make dem no dance b4? because na dem kill Jesus Christ. Nobody is perfect except God. He knows best so for all of talking trash here, Jesus said in the bible to the people throwing stones to an adulterous woman and I quote "He that is without sin shall cast the first stone" What happened? No one did. My brethren this world is full of temptation and it takes only the grace of God to overcome it beside that our lord is so mercy to forgive our sins as soon as we confess with our mouth. The only forgivable sin is the sin against the only spirit.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2013
They are Nigerians and that is the most important connecting factor with the song.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by edithokoye0096: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2013
AK 48: they should stop listening to news sef.after all they dont praise jesus in news.smh.

and all these nonsense just to ridicule the original church(catholic),and u think am the only one wondering how this made the front page.

Otito diri jesu.

Na Ndu Ebebe (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by NoContract(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Lo ba tan![/size]
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by tellwisdom: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Nice
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by fm7070: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2013
What these Reverend Sisters are dancing to does not warrant the criticism attached to it.
This was actually a party which probably the church organised either for children, motherless, old ones or less priviledge.
So, what is the big deal about their dancing? Are they not human beings? Can't they do what other human beings are doing?
Let's always watch our thought and speech towards children of God so it won't award us eternal damnation
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2013
These ladies r just happy hearing a Naija music. Can't you see they r dancing n clapping hands like its a church song??! I don't see any problem here oº°˚!

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by omowaleola(f): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2013

For the adjective 'good' to exist, there has to be d opposite 'bad'. There is no place that is perfect and that include religious places. They are humans struggling like you and me. The faults of rev. Fathers are there truly but they are hype more than it shud be. Has a rev. Father impregnated anybody u know?have you personally caught a priest red-handed. The one u mentioned happened like two years ago. This is just because they are celibrate and much of attention is placed on them. They need to be celebrated cos of their high level of self denial. I don't think most pastors can sacrifice as they have done. Scold them when they are wrong but don't condemn them.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by CAMCHISCO: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2013
Senseless post! Any crime I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ it?
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Manbush: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
So you equate rev sisters to ur born again hypocrites? Sorryoo, they can dance to any tune.

Netnews: The scene was captured at the wake-keeping ceremony of late Rev Vincentia Aribe in New Jersey recently.

The two reverend sisters were spotted rocking the dance floor as the MC of the event changed the music to P-Square‘s hit song ‘Chop My Money‘.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7dLRUqZ48

http:///life-and-styles/video-26.html
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Rosie114(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
i think this house is more than dis why makin such front page? who are we to judge? may God help us all. theres notin wrong with dancing. learn to mind your business. gud morning all.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by 4kmukina: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
In this era of multimedia and audio editting, somebody is believing this, well wot made u believe they are dancing to "chop my money" and not a christian music? do they clap in p-square music? SMH for most of u accusing them wrongly. If a muntullah edit a pix of pope and turn him to okija shrine priest many of u will also believe.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2013
O.k, noted. They are catching their Fun
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by donsax: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2013
omowaleola: I went to a catholic boarding secondary school and my elder brother is a catholic priest. One of those things we were taught is that we are social animals so we have to be social cos it has its own place in our life. D way they portray these people in film is not d way they are in real life. They are fun to be with. I got to know p-square n style plus songs through the rev. Sisters in those day. A rev. Father taught me how to dance to p-square. Being spiritual doesn't have to do with dancing or listening to secular music. It is more than that. It is the thing of the heart. Forget the outward display of religiousity without essence display by many people. I'm glad I was trained by them.

Lmao!!!!a father taught you how to dance psquare.a rev father did not teach you to live a holy he's teaching how to dance p square...hope he also teach you how to dance kerawawa and he put how to sip bottles join am....mteeew
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by victorD3: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2013
I know this won't have made it to front page if it was an Imam dancing. Islam-a-bad
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Sweetapple007(f): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2013
Any body can disguise is no new thing.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by nicago: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Scarpon: sister gotta live the life too
And how sure are you that they are really Reverend Sisters? Anyone can dress up as one just to make the topic fly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography,life History And Early Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.