Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Best Qualities For Success - Time To Discuss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Qualities For Success - Time To Discuss (514 Views)

Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! / Discussion Thread For Atheist, Agnostics And The Irreligious To Discuss / Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Qualities For Success - Time To Discuss by wlex8(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Surely, many will agree with me that this life is governed by various laws/principles once we understand these laws and apply them daily we get desired results, there are human attitudes or behaviours that result into success, I will like them to be discussed here....

If you have learnt or applied any of these to get desired results, kindly share the knowledge so as to benefit others

If there is any principle you consider as your core value and has helped you over the years or has enable you to obtain success in life, i will like you to feel free to share the knowledge

Over to you guys, time to discuss the best qualities for success in life!!!
Re: Best Qualities For Success - Time To Discuss by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
I wont talk of myself cos Im not much of a success yet. Lets check out Job, the Bible described him as the greatest of all the men of the east (Job 1:3), from all definitions Job was a huge success. He was wealthy and noble, joyful and highly respected (Job 29:6-10).
Job stated the following as secrets behind his sucess as elucidated in Job 29:12 - 17.
1. He was a defender of the poor, fatherless and downtrodden
2. He stood out against wickedness and oppression
3. He never joked with righteousness

This I consider the divine and ultimate Avenue to Wealth and Success.

(1) (Reply)

The Zadokite Document Part 3 / More Facts You Should Know About The New Pope Francis I / Church To Attend In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.