Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mid-night Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mid-night Prayers (1412 Views)

Why Are Night Prayers Special? / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / How Many Of Us Still Make Our Night Prayers Before Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mid-night Prayers by Gossipopen: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Divine instructions for all prayer warriors to take the battle to the gates at 12 midnight every day, by Dr. Daniel Olukoya, G.O. of MFM Ministries.

CONFESSION: Isaiah 17:14: “And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.”

Aggressive Praise and Worship

21 PRAYER POINTS FOR MID-NIGHT BATTLE:

1.O God, release Your wrath upon every power of witchcraft troubling my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
2.O God, arise and root them out of their land in Your anger, in the name of Jesus.
3.O God, arise, cast Your fury upon the agents of affliction troubling my star, in Jesus’ name.
4.Candle of the wicked, I put you out: quench, in the name of Jesus.
5.All information stored in the caldron against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6.I release panic and havoc upon any gathering summoned to disgrace me, in Jesus’ name.
7.I release confusion and backwardness upon every satanic programmer attacking my star, in the name of Jesus.
8.Every cage formed to imprison my star, I smash you in the name of Jesus.
9.I release the ten plagues of Egypt upon every coven tormenting my existence, in the name of Jesus.
10.Thou that exalted thine self as an eagle against me, I knock you down in Jesus’ name.
11.Every ancestral debt collection, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
12.Every locker and warehouse holding my blessings of wealth, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
13.Invisible wall of barriers stagnating my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
14.Invisible barricades stagnating my goals, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every trap that repeats evil circles, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
16. Snare of right place at the wrong time, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Snare of being one day late, one Naira short, break, in the name of Jesus.
18. Snare of too little, too late, break, in the name of Jesus.
19.Prayers of Jabez to provoke my enlargement, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
20.Every evil contract signed by my ancestors in the heavenlies, tear up, in Jesus’ name.
21.Every dog collar assigned to lead me astray, break, in the name of Jesus..

http://preachingandprayer.org/?p=958

(1) (Reply)

Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints / VIDEO: COZA SEX Scandal Ese Walter Rapping At Glo X-factor / "There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real" -Not Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.