Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / , (3000 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / Jesus Is Black: Not White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by anonymoux: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: , by kinggenesis(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux: An angel of God came to my dream on October 20th 2012
She was naked, very powerful and very angry with me....
She told me ALL THE THINGS GOD CAN DO BUT DON'T DO....
I remembered just four of them...(I believe because that is what God wants me to know)
And mind you, all the things I remember are just a summary of all the things God don't do...

And They Are As She Told In Pidgin....

1. God no dey lie!!!!
2. God no dey cheat!!!!
3. God no dey deceive!!!!!
4. God no dey delay... When it is time, God will do it....

I know many of come and ask me questions, you just I have just the perfect answer for you....
Jesus is NOT that son of God
OP, are you sure you slept well last 9t?
Re: , by anonymoux: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2013
--
Re: , by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2013
kinggenesis: OP, are you sure you slept well last 9t?
Abi d thing don start?
Re: , by anonymoux: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2013
wetin una no understand for there? Shey na the 'Jesus' or the 'is not that son of God'
Re: , by bibilessin(f): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Gibberish!!.use ya brain wisely dude!
Re: , by anonymoux: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2013
bibilessin: Gibberish!!.use ya brain wisely dude!

You that have a brain, use yours and you see what I am seeing....
Re: , by anonymoux: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2013
I want you openly admit that You are going to HELL FIRE YOURSELF....
--

There are 667 sins in the bible... Break one of these and you will go to Hell...
Evil have deceived the world for so so so long.... Repent from now till tomorrow, na hell fire - silly girl

http://www.wogim.org/sinlist.htm
Re: , by madone: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2013
Indian Hern @ work here
Re: , by Marizybaby(f): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2013
D angel of God cnt cum 2 u unclad. GOD CAN NEVER LIE NO MATTER THE TIME OR SEASON. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD. The bible is written through the inspiration of God. The bible cant lie. So ask God to 4give u and to send His angel to reveal tins to you.
Re: , by anonymoux: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2013
q
Re: , by kinggenesis(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Someone should help this guy before he enters the street.
Re: , by anonymoux: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Marizybaby: D angel of God cnt cum 2 u unclad. GOD CAN NEVER LIE NO MATTER THE TIME OR SEASON. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD. The bible is written through the inspiration of God. The bible cant lie. So ask God to 4give u and to send His angel to reveal tins to you.

Na only behave be like human being so far....

There are 667 sins in the world, those calling me insane, should openly admit that they are going to hell simple... Because there is no way anyone can keep all 667 of them - simple...
Re: , by anonymoux: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: , by anonymoux: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2013
q
Re: , by julimax(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2013
These are symptoms of malaria.
Re: , by Oluwaseun929(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Listen to ur self, an unclad angel appeared to u, nd u think itz a good spirit, u most hav smoked contaminated igboo
Re: , by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Even demons can appear as angels of light.
Re: , by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux: I don't anyone of you believe me..... But I wan't you to reason among yourselves and be true to yourself at least for God....

Everything writing in the bible from Genesis to Revelation was never the word of God
Like the 'Angel of God' told me, GOD NO DEY LIE....
--
The whole world has being deceived for over 4.5billion years.... Yes that is the exact age of the Earth
--

I'll will answer everyone of your question, I will listen to you so long as you are ready to learn the truth yourself and if you listen to me as well....
----------

To begin The word God has only one meaning - Take it or leave it!!!!

And it means MY CREATOR... Yes God simply Means - My Creator

anyone who tells you that God means the creator of the whole world and the universe is lying....
I am not saying God did not create the universe oooo!!!! Yes God created the whole universe.... But God simply means My Creator....
As a result, even God cannot say I am God!!!! because if he does, it means he is lying....
Because if God says I AM GOD, it means HE IS SAYING I'M MY CREATOR, and God is the uncreated, and God no dey lie....

Your pseudo-scholarly definition of the word "God" is highly flawed. Here is a excerpt of the etymology of the word "God":

The English word God continues the Old English God (guþ, gudis in Gothic, gud in modern Scandinavian, God in Dutch, and Gott in modern German), which is thought to derive from Proto-Germanic *ǥuđán.

Germanic etymology
The Proto-Germanic meaning of *ǥuđán and its etymology is uncertain. It is generally agreed that it derives from a Proto-Indo-European neuter passive perfect participle *ǵʰu-tó-m. This form within (late) Proto-Indo-European itself was possibly ambiguous, and thought to derive from a root *ǵʰeu̯- "to pour, libate" (Sanskrit huta, see hotṛ), or from a root *ǵʰau̯- (*ǵʰeu̯h2-) "to call, to invoke" (Sanskrit hūta). Sanskrit hutá = "having been sacrificed", from the verb root hu = "sacrifice", but a slight shift in translation gives the meaning "one to whom sacrifices are made." Other school of thought believes that the word comes from Sanskrit “gau” meaning cow considered sacred. Refer Hathor in Egyptian mythology.
Depending on which possibility is preferred, the pre-Christian meaning of the Germanic term may either have been (in the "pouring" case) "libation" or "that which is libated upon, idol" — or, as Watkins[1] opines in the light of Greek χυτη γαια "poured earth" meaning "tumulus", "the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" — or (in the "invoke" case) "invocation, prayer" (compare the meanings of Sanskrit brahman) or "that which is invoked".
The earliest uses of the word God in Germanic writing is often cited to be in the Gothic Bible or Wulfila Bible, which is the Christian Bible as translated by Wulfila (a.k.a. Bishop Ulfilas) into the Gothic language spoken by the Eastern Germanic, or Gothic Tribes. The oldest parts of the Gothic Bible, contained in the Codex Argenteus, is estimated to be from the fourth century. During the fourth century, the Goths were converted to Christianity, largely through the efforts of Bishop Ulfilas, who translated the Bible into the Gothic language in Nicopolis ad Istrum in today's northern Bulgaria. The words guda and guþ were used for God in the Gothic Bible.

Obsolete etymologies
In 19th century scholarship, there were a number of alternative etymologies suggested. Morgan Peter Kavenaugh in The Origin of Language and Myths claimed that the word god was taken from the Buddha's patriarchal name of Gotama. John Campbell connected further theonyms, "I have shown elsewhere that the English word God, the German Gott, the Persian Khoda and the Hindustani Khuda are all derived from the same root as that which appears in Celtic Aeddon or Guydion, the Germanin Odin, Woden or Goutan and the Indian Buddha or Gotama."[2] The Reverend Henry Scadding D.D. and Henry Le Mesurier in his book Mer-cur-ius, or The Word Maker, also connected Lombard Guodan to Gotama Buddha.[3] The connection of Gwydion with Wotan (but not with god) is due to Jacob Grimm.

Do not base you "theology" on pseudo-scholarship. If you have anything to prove make proper research before making a erroneous submission. You only make a fool of yourself when you speak without doing a little fact finding first.

1 Like

Re: , by enilove(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux: An angel of God came to my dream on October 20th 2012
She was naked, very powerful and very angry with me....
She told me ALL THE THINGS GOD CAN DO BUT DON'T DO....
I remembered just four of them...(I believe because that is what God wants me to know)
And mind you, all the things I remember are just a summary of all the things God don't do...

And They Are As She Told Me In Pidgin....

1. God no dey lie!!!!
2. God no dey cheat!!!!
3. God no dey deceive!!!!!
4. God no dey delay... When it is time, God will do it....

I know many of come and ask me questions, you just I have just the perfect answer for you....
Jesus is NOT that son of God

It was not an angel that came to you.It was a demon.The demon knows your ignorance and took advantage of it.
You are the 1st person in the world that would see a female angel.An naked one for that matter.That angel has no shame.I never read from the bible where an angel appeared naked to any prophet or man of God.unclothedness in the dream indicates shame and embarrassment.
Mark 12:25 "For when they shall rise from the dead,they neither marry,nor are given in marriage,but are as the angels which are in heaven".
What is the use of having a female angel when there is no need for intercourse.

Satan has chosen you for a bad course.He wants to use you to spread evil gospel in order to derail many and destroy their souls.

Their next asignment might be to ask you to open your own church and start this gospel.But as long as God liveth and His spirit abideth,your evil mission and that of Satan shall not see the light of the day in Jesus Christ's name.
Next time the demon comes to you,just say I rebuke you in the name of Jesus the son of the living God.

You need serious deliverances b4 you can get out of this problem,I pray that by the power in the blood of Jesus,you shall be delivered. I dont know what agreement and covenant you have gone into with power of darkness,but as a lawful captive that you are,the covenant and yoke shall be broken in Jesus name.

Go to Redeem camp guickly and narate your case to the G.O.,he will pray for you and the yoke shall be broken.

1 Like

Re: , by anonymoux: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
x
Re: , by anonymoux: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: , by anonymoux: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: , by anonymoux: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2013
o
Re: , by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2013
MADMAN undecided
Re: , by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux:
Bros, that is what the world wants you to know.... I am talking about something God revealed to me without saying it himself and you here telling me what science says about God. Who created who?? Is it science that created God or God that created science??..... Abegi ma hear word

Science? See you exposing your ignorance. I quoted a etymology text for you which is the source of the english word "God" and you are here talking rubbish. Did God tell you His name is God? If your answer is yes then you must be a most deluded fellow.

1 Like

Re: , by anonymoux: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: , by ooman(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
THIS SHOULD BE IN THE JOKE SECTION

SMH FOR THE OP.

GO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM PSYCHOSIS
Re: , by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux:

I said before, God no dey lie... So since don't lie, I could have possibly tell me his name since God means My Creator..
So if say I am God, it means he would saying I AM MY CREATOR and God was created.... So cannot tell me or anyone his name - simple

By the way who get time to rubbish wey you write for up there definely not me....

Maybe you should reread this your post then you'd see rubbish.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: , by anonymoux: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Maybe you should reread this your post then you'd see rubbish.

I don correct myself dear
Re: , by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Smoking in the dreamworld is liable to make you turn Madt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service Song / "Beware Of Dogs" And "Put No Confidence In Human Effort" - Olamide Obire / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.