Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Jesus Is Black: Not White - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Black: Not White (34584 Views)

Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White / Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Black: Not White by sunnykiss(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2009
MY FELLOW AFRICAN BROTHERS ,

I BELIVE THAT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT WHITE ,

SO WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THIS , LET ME KNOW , JESUS WAS FROM A LINAGE OF THE ESENE JEW WHO WERE ORIGINALLY FROM ABBYSLNNA-- ETHIOPIA , WHICH MIGRATED TO THE PRESENT REGION WHEER THE JEWS ARE NOW, TILL TODAY

SO WHAT MAKES JESUS WHITE?, PAITING OF MICHEAL ANGELO AND THE WHITE PEOPLE SUPREMACY TO BLIND BLACKS TO TELL THEM THEY ARE MONKEYS, ALSO,

ADAM AND EVER WERE NOT EVEN WHITE , WHAT A BRAINWASH ALL THESE WHILE,

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by banom(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2009
sunnykiss:

SO WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THIS , LET ME KNOW , JESUS WAS FROM A LINAGE OF THE ESENE JEW WHO WERE ORIGINALLY FROM ABBYSLNNA-- ETHIOPIA , WHICH MIGRATED TO THE PRESENT REGION WHEER THE JEWS ARE NOW, TILL TODAY

SO WHAT MAKES JESUS WHITE?, PAITING OF MICHEAL ANGELO AND THE WHITE PEOPLE SUPREMACY TO BLIND BLACKS TO TELL THEM THEY ARE MONKEYS, ALSO,

Is it that picture of a RASTAFARIAN you pasted above that you want us to believe is our Lord Jesus.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2009
Sunny, I coud care less. I don't care if Jesus is white, black,pink or purple. All I wish is to go to heaven n see him face 2 face.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by sunnykiss(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2009
affi that is true ,me also,but we gat to know the truth, well i am still depressed about dat issue @banom well i did not say jesus was a rasta ok,even billy graham say when jesus appeared to him his face was not white,not long hair,not blue eye.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 8:12pm On May 20, 2009
sunnykiss:

affi that is true ,me also,but we gat to know the truth, well i am still depressed about dat issue

We cant know the real truth. I do agree that we have been made to believe that Jesus is White.The point is I dont care and you shouldnt.Jesus color should not matter.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Abuzola(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2009
Don't get it wrong, his mother mary was white likewise him, and possessed long hair with a glaring face, maybe ADAM/eve
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Horus(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2009
SeanT21:

We cant know the real truth. I do agree that we have been made to believe that Jesus is White.The point is I dont care and you shouldnt.Jesus color should not matter.

Often people are saying that Jesus color should not matter. Then if Jesus color should not matter why the caucasian all time make sure to presente to you a white Jesus?. This is the question that we have to ask ourselve. When people see an image of a white Jesus, nobody is saying that Jesus color should not matter. It is only when they see a picture of Jesus as a black man that people are starting to say Oh!!you know!!Jesus color should not matter!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2009
Horus:

Often people are saying that Jesus color should not matter. Then if Jesus color should not matter why the caucasian all time make sure to presente to you a white Jesus?. This is the question that we have to ask ourselve. When people see an image of a white Jesus, nobody is saying that Jesus color should not matter. It is only when they see a picture of Jesus as a black man that people are starting to say Oh!!you know!!Jesus color should not matter!!!

I understand your point. We have been made to believe that Jesus is white.I deep down think that Jesus is white or have a fair skin. It does not matter though.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by sunnykiss(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2009
@abuzola infact you are absolutely wrong,you need to be enlightned about essene jews and other jews, @horus brother thumbs up i like ur motives on wat u wrote @seant21 my sweew heart affi i truly understand ur point of view and believe in ur toughts
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2009
sunnykiss:

@abuzola infact you are absolutely wrong,you need to be enlightned about essene jews and other jews, @horus brother thumbs up i like ur motives on wat u wrote @seant21 my sweew heart affi i truly understand ur point of view and believe in ur toughts

cheesy wink
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by MrCrackles(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2009
I dont know whether Jesus is was grey or maroon!

All i know is that Jesus was created by God and was a human being like us!
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by bawomolo(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2009
SeanT21:

I understand your point. We have been made to believe that Jesus is white.I deep down think that Jesus is white or have a fair skin. It does not matter though.

Translation - I have fallen for the bullcrap.  The europeanization of the religion by Catholics and other missionaries to a lesser extent other sects is a big issue.  They trash our religions and culture while replacing it with White Jesus.

Jesu Christi was middle eastern.  He wasn't Oyinbo.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by duduspace(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2009
Fact: He looked more like Ahmadinejhad than G.W. Bush, heavy beard included based on the evidence in the public domain.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 2:54am On May 21, 2009
bawomolo:

Translation - I have fallen for the bullcrap.  The europeanization of the religion by Catholics and other missionaries to a lesser extent other sects is a big issue.  They trash our religions and culture while replacing it with White Jesus.

Jesu Christi was middle eastern.  He wasn't Oyinbo.

Middle Eastern People are not black either. They are TAN. That is what I meant by fair skin.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Nignog: 5:19am On May 21, 2009
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Horus(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2009
Many Christian leaders think that after 2000 years they can just paint Jesus black and that is alright. No, it calls for more than that; it calls for an in-depth study and teaching on the life of Christ. After  these propaganda subliminal pictures of a white Jesus have been stamped in the minds of our children, we have to make this a full time effort to explain what Jesus looked like and we must all agree on one story and one picture. As it stands now whenever our children see a black picture or drawing of Christ they are forced to say, “look mommy a black Jesus.” That is because in their sub-conscious mind Jesus is white. It is the same as a black Santa Claus. The truth of the matter is that God doesn’t have a color he appears in. Yet, the Son of God does. Revelation 1:14-15 further describes Jesus’ hair texture which is like lamb’s wool as well as in 1 Corinthians 11:14 where it states that it is a shame for a man to have long hair. This goes to show you that the image of Jesus with long hair could not be the true image of the true Son of God, Jesus Christ.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by jagunlabi(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2009
What does it really matter?People should be more interested in what Jesus's real teachings were and not his skin color.Christians today have been brought up with a completely perverted teachings of Jesus.Which is why christianity as a religion is in such a mess today.
Come to think of it,it has always been in a mess for over 1500 years of it's existence.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2009
Jesus doesn't have a race. Why? Because he isn't from the earth. It's that simple.

Re 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
(KJV)
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by duduspace(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2009
mactao:

Jesus doesn't have a race. Why? Because he isn't from the earth. It's that simple.

Re 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
(KJV)

You are very right, he probably looked like the picture Nignog put up but used some sort of high-tech cloacking device right? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by kshow1(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2009
Hmmmmm na Son of God una dey tok of so ?
the colour should not matter at all either white or black.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by NoFearNYC(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2009
Geography alone suggests that Jesus was not white, certainly not blond with blue eyes and last time I checked lamb's wool was nothing like silky blond flowing locks.

Yes, it shouldn't matter to true Christians what colour he was, when he was physically on earth. What does matter is the fact that caucasians felt it necessary to use the image of a white Jesus. In other words, lie. So what else in the so-called christian teachings is a lie, or has been misrepresented?

If you think the image of a white Jesus did not help further colonialism, then think again. It is deeply embedded in the psyche of many black people and has subconsciously led to many seeing the white race as superior. After all, we bow down to a blond, blue-eyed, Jesus. I think this is the point people try to make, when stating the fact that Jesus was not white.

If colour doesn't matter, then teach your kids that Jesus was more than likely brown skin with hair more similar to ours. After all, what's important is the message, right? Especially, when it is pointed out that Jesus wasn't white.

If the Bible and Christianity are about truth, then what's wrong with giving our kids the facts? Would a black or brown Jesus, somehow, be more difficult to worship?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2009
sunnykiss:

My friend,
It depends on the jesus you are talking about. If you were asking about the biblical jesus, then no one living today can tell you about his true colours. He may have only lived on the pages of the "holy books" and he was said to have come from heaven. what is the colour of heaven citizens? However, the other jesus would have been a historical one but real historians never gave a detailed account of the historical jesus which suggests that the whole jesus story might have been a scam of the highest order.
My brother, shine your eyes, jesus, even if he existed may have neither been black, white, tan, gray or pink because he "was from heaven" and those in heaven are not supposed to be humans.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2009
sunnykiss:

My friend,
It depends on the jesus you are talking about. If you were asking about the biblical jesus, then no one living today can tell you about his true colours. He may have only lived on the pages of the "holy books" and he was said to have come from heaven. what is the colour of heaven citizens? However, the other jesus would have been a historical one but  real historians never gave a detailed account of the historical jesus which suggests that the whole jesus story might have been a scam of the highest order.
My brother, shine your eyes, jesus, even if he existed may have neither been black, white, tan, gray or pink because he "was  from heaven" and those in heaven are not supposed to be humans.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2009
sunnykiss:

My friend,
It depends on the jesus you are talking about. If you were asking about the biblical jesus, then no one living today can tell you about his true colours. He may have only lived on the pages of the "holy books" and he was said to have come from heaven. what is the colour of heaven citizens? However, the other jesus would have been a historical one but  real historians never gave a detailed account of the historical jesus which suggests that the whole jesus story might have been a scam of the highest order.
My brother, shine your eyes, jesus, even if he existed may have neither been black, white, tan, gray or pink because he "was  from heaven" and those in heaven are not supposed to be humans.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by pilgrim1(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2009
amnestylaw:

Your last line: "those in heaven are not supposed to be humans" - how do you know?
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2009
amnesty has now relocated here? you cant count on these "fools" to stay one place.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Horus(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

amnesty has now relocated here? you cant count on these "fools" to stay one place.

The fool here is you, this forum is for everyone. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 5:47am On May 30, 2009

My friend,
It depends on the jesus you are talking about. If you were asking about the biblical jesus, then no one living today can tell you about his true colours. He may have only lived on the pages of the "holy books" and he was said to have come from heaven. what is the colour of heaven citizens? However, the other jesus would have been a historical one but real historians never gave a detailed account of the historical jesus which suggests that the whole jesus story might have been a scam of the highest order.
My brother, shine your eyes, jesus, even if he existed may have neither been black, white, tan, gray or pink because he "was from heaven" and those in heaven are not supposed to be humans.

You have used the following qualifiers in your statements:

- which
- may
- was said
- would
- might
- not supposed

Question:
------------

1. Are you even 100% sure about everything you have written considering that you statements have been littered with qualifying words that blatantly show your uncertainty and doubt.

2. Who are the real historians

3. Who are the fake historians

4. How do you know the real historians are telling the truth.

5. What time did the real historians start to "record" history.

6. What is the colour of those from heaven and do they look different from normal humans and how was this your jesus from heaven born or sent to the earth.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

You have used the following qualifiers in your statements:

- which
- may
- was said
- would
- might
- not supposed

Question:
------------

1. Are you even 100% sure about everything you have written considering that you statements have been littered with qualifying words that blatantly show your uncertainty and doubt.

2. Who are the real historians

3. Who are the fake historians

4. How do you know the real historians are telling the truth.

5. What time did the real historians start to "record" history.

6. What is the colour of those from heaven and do they look different from normal humans and how was this your jesus from heaven born or sent to the earth.

It was reported in the bible and some other "holy books" that jesus was from heaven. Even though, i have never seen or heard of anyone who said s/he has been there before, it is imperative that i make it clear that EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE THAT JESUS WAS FROM HEAVEN, THEN NO ONE LIVING NOW WOULD KNOW HIS COLOUR BECAUSE WE WERE NOT A PART OF THOSE WHO WERE THERE WITH HIM EITHER IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH. And because most of what we have today about jesus were testimonies of his "desciple" and not much from"historical records", it is safer for us to conclude that he MAY have only lived on the pages of the holy books and that jesus MIGHT have been a scam.
As to my reference to "real" historians, just as we have quacks in every discipline, it is possible to have them among archeologists and historians. So when i made refence to real historians, i was talking about those who had the training, certified and who know how to carry out their works without taking short cuts because they want to favour some people or somebody.
If i may ask, the biblical accounts of jesus and others "you believe", how did you know its accounts are true? were you there?
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2009
davidylan:

That was very harsh of you. Did you need to go that far to express your "anger" at me? What did i do to warrant such insults from you? when did it become a crime to move from one thread or topic to the other?
Thank you for refering to "us" as "fools"

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2009
pilgrim.1:

Your last line: "those in heaven are not supposed to be humans" - how do you know?

Pilgrim.1, did you not critically analyse my statements?EVEN IF HE EXISTED, "HE WAS FROM HEAVEN" and those in heaven(according to religionists' view as taken from most "holy books" are not SUPPOSED to be humans. That is to say, if it was true that jesus existed according to what some people "believe" based on biblical stories, then who would know him since he was said to have come from ("heaven"wink a place i have never been and much sure you would not tell me you have been there? Is it not the bible that says "god is not human that he should lie" and the same bible says " i (jesus) and the father are one? Now tell me how someone of the same status with god who is not human should be human?
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amnestylaw(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2009
Horus:

The fool here is you, this forum is for everyone. grin

That is exactly one thing some people have failed to realise---that this forum is for everyone and that we have "freedom" of movement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day / Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.