Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit (24007 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Iamoilprince(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Following a barrage of tweets that criticized him for wearing shorts to the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Jim Iyke has decided to respond to the criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2013
He dressed like someone about to burry his father in his village.. The guy messed up. The lady paired with him to present the award was a smash and way out of Jims' league.. what with that s*exy shape.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by vallycan: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2013
It luvly but we still cant see it nor get it d way u seem abt d trendy wear,u rock buh d short dosen't speak much abt u(of all peeple) well let's just say its a parade of fashion:

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Burger01(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2013
His shorts, his legs, the pair of shoes.. Na waya... I nearly had a fit seeing him on stage dressed like a village messenger. Which kind designer fashion was that!!! Plus he looked frailed...
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by showwiggy: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2013
He borrowed aki's trouser.

32 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Iamoilprince(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2013
showwiggy: He borrowed aki's trouser.

omg!!!! u rly funny oooo
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by SlyIg(f): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2013
With whose money did he use in buying the cloth! Yours or his?
Then leave him alone to live his life.
But which responsible woman would allow his husband dress as such to an event,NONE!
So the only cure to his ailment is to get a responsible wife!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Akshow: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2013
you don enter one chance jim. ur outfit looks absolutely ridiculous. trying to get attention i guess. news flash, u got it but all for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by goldfish80(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
showwiggy: He borrowed aki's trouser.
You got me rolling to hell dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by adewasco2k(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
It would have been cool on him if only he had a smaller head! not really the worse outfit
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by bellaberry: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lol. See as my Jimmy dey look like village hunter...where did he stash his catapult sef.

The top side of the outfit is totally cool though. If only he rocked that with pants, he would have looked dapper.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Kizuba: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dear Mr Iyke,

We loved it, except :
1) It looked Gay
2) It looked tight
3) You really should get confidence in yourself, that it is wowed in hollywood doesnt make it the best fashion in the world
4) a lot of the people who dress like that are on some form of drugs
5) it made you look like the material was finished in the market
6) your legs arent very beautiful, and you didnt shave them, When men do that they Always Shave.
7) your outfit was perfect......for Halloweens (playing the first fool)

hope this helps to explqin alittle

12 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Kizuba: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Oupps one more thing
the shorts should be Below the kness for a man (above the knees is for a woman)
didnt the americans tell you??

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by free2ryhme: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
what do you expect from a child? grin wear short knicker ofcourse
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Uchenna42(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
.......jim iyke....don't mind them......U̶̲̅я dressing is so hilarious aπϑ horrible...keep it up!grin
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by devour129: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
i love mi jimmy ! its like the more people diss him the more i love him.jimmy continue to soar,let the haters continue to tither on ground.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by iamswizz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
16th
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by wonlasewonimi: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
His writing is retardeed like his sokoto.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Subzero101(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
jim iyk... Warrisit ?cry Na so my own start o sad
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by PatOgidi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Anything that can cover ur unclothedness is a dress. Jim lyke don't mind those that critise you

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by seedord247(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
SlyIg: With whose money did he use in buying the cloth! Yours or his?
Then leave him alone to live his life.
But which responsible woman would allow his husband dress as such to an event,NONE!
So the only cure to his ailment is to get a responsible wife!

Will you be his wife?....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by timpaker(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
With his legs like toothpick cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by ifyalways(f): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
I'm bored with all the AMVCA outfits thread but i cant help but click on each thread. angry
Must be Seun-Mukinatu-Ogugua jazz at work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
pple wots yall problem wiv the way jimmy decides to dress ...y dont yall quit ur ranting and think on how to get to the lime light...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by ypzilanti: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
To Celebs:

Na show business. It's all a show....just don't show me your naked body on the red carpet and assault people's sensibilities. If you are so eager to show Nigerian men your naked bodies, please go on twitter and ask us for our phone numbers so that you can book appointment.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Exponental(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
It seems he was jailed sometimes ago.....maybe he remembered their uniform.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by enemmo(f): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jim Iyke,Bros Jim Iyke.Those shorts are too tight.Please view this shorts worn by Redfoo during the Grammys

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Boss13: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
The dressing is just out of it. The pocket square was nothing to match with the cloth, the accessories do not match, a brown sunglasses with a black shoe and a chain wrist watch (plsssss). Jim I have known you to be a poor dresser but this one is madness. Admit your errors and change. If you want to be Mr. GAGA you can inform us but that is not your character and that is not what we know you for.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by xGun: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Bar Attendant! I hail o
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by DapsyDude: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
he was just trying to look different and unique, but looked funny. u see wen u av too many clothes to wear sometimes u wear and combine colors anyhow. Pls let him be. Has anyone seen kirk franklin dressed in christian show. He dresses like a toy is dressed.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by sayso: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jim iyke, just say sorry to your fans.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / Happy 37th Birthday To Nollywood Actor Aki, Chinedu Ikedieze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.