Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics (37011 Views)

What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by endtimesblog: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ini Edo's look was slammed as many felt her dress looked more like a wedding gown..Well,she doesn't agree...She wrote

Now this beautiful work of art was designed n made by one man which Is what I call excellence in craftsmanship that lots of people can not boast of being successful at any form of craftsmanship or talent yet they are quick to judge n insult people who invest their time into productive creativity...keep your senseless unsolicited opinions to your self comment on ur pages and stay clear of my page if all u have to say is discredit other people's hardwork . It's only an ugly mind that would call this ugly. Enough said. @jbliving designer of life"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnwWHQhAWL/?hl=en

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by endtimesblog: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

sexy bae

Naija with dem wicked comment grin grin

READ MORE FANS COMMENT & SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/ini-edo-slams-critics-of-her-amvca.html

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Flexherbal(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
As a public figure, you must get public opinion. Don't get angry.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by doublewisdom: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ini is still high. How can she justify wearing such a hideous garment?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmm, eeya pele @Ini edo's post
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by fulfillbill(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Whats with wearing a wedding cloth when it's apparently not...mtshewww

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by JustOzito(f): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
sorry ma... but if u wear dis to an award night what will u wear on ur wedding day?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by SolexxBarry(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmm,these yeyebrities are not smiling oooo
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Adwexky(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin I Think The Slammers Expressions Were Near-Accurate.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by mayorkyzo: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
She dey use style tell guys when wan marry her say she don already get wedding gown
cheesy grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by mazizitonene(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by kowema(f): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
I endorse the front but the back is a No No No'

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by eke96: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians can criticise sha

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by platido(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
hmmmmm what wrw u expecting putting a similar dress like ur ruined wedding gown 2 open event...#mrs2expensiveNIGERIA
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by JIMMYWAT(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Du your tin joor no mind naija people
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by omanifrank(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
ok
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Maybe its my eyes
Ini is not as pretty as she was
Her make up all in one
undecided undecided undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by ninocia18(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hian.... But it looks like a wedding gown nah. Some of these celebs get time.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Laveda(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mtcheeew undecided

What kinda gown is that for such event? I think she's sick.
She got me thinking it's her wedding party. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Maximus85(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
endtimesblog:
Ini Edo's look was slammed as many felt her dress looked more like a wedding gown..Well,she doesn't agree...She wrote

Now this beautiful work of art was designed n made by one man which Is what I call excellence in craftsmanship that lots of people can not boast of being successful at any form of craftsmanship or talent yet they are quick to judge n insult people who invest their time into productive creativity...keep your senseless unsolicited opinions to your self comment on ur pages and stay clear of my page if all u have to say is discredit other people's hardwork . It's only an ugly mind that would call this ugly. Enough said. @jbliving designer of life"

And what difference is between you and the bad commentators? With this your statement, are you of any difference?

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by nuelzy: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
abeg make she sharrap.....no one said d dress aint creative...its just d wrong dress for d event...

c'mon....she should admit she over did it dis yr...

btw...didnt feel much of d glamour in dis yr's AMVCA...xcept for mercy Aigbe...

last yr was berra

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Ayento: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
It looks like wedding gown nw don't get angry

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why is she getting angry? It definitely looks bridal. She should have stayed away from that colour. White and ivory dresses are very difficult to pull off without looking bridal.

The back of that dress is so urrrghh , she should have looked properly. Even her make up left her looking like she has a big nose grin Na WA o. Lots of sack coming. The makeup artist failed, the designer failed. I hope her shoes didn't fail. As for blasting people for criticising it...anyone is open to criticism once they showcase their creativity, nothing personal.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by linearity: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
JustOzito:
sorry ma... but if u wear dis to an award night what will u wear on ur wedding day?

Wedding day Ke...na you won marry am? Abeg, park well, make I pass.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by Adonis3: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Y
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by oodua1stson: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Old cargo eleribu grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by 4ward(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Her problem not mine,oo
endtimesblog:

Re: Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
JustOzito:
Bikini I guess undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Bisi Alimi 10 Years Challenge Photos Have Got People Talking / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.