Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (3779 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Various Looks At The AMVCAs Which Look Is Your Favorite? / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by Iamoilprince(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2013
Following her dressing that made her the subjects of many tweets, Genevieve though her night at the AMVCAs could not get any worse. Then she met Denrele.

The crazy anchor played around with Genevieve for a while before asking her straight up, “Are you wearing a bra?”

Aunty Genie, not expecting that question, was dumbfounded, and before long, we saw her sporting another dress.

more gist; www.o ilprinc ee..com

Could this be true?

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by xreal: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2013
She could have asked him in return - if those armed robbers raped her him.

4 Likes

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by showwiggy: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2013
She could have asked denrele if there was no barbing salon in his neigbourhood.

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by SlyIg(f): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Denrele, you no get clipper?
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by nnecar(f): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2013
No be all mad men u c 4 road dey craize if denrele cld ask Gene of her undeyys n she cldnt ansa, he helped out by sayin “u left me @ home” wot a decent way 2 correct an indecent dressin
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by Sicozone(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
ah ah Op,how cud u xpect me to know if this is true?......ehn.....answer me now....answer me.....
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by oziomaonyems: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
I thank God she changed that outfit, i was horrified when i saw it, did not expect that from someone like her. However Derele or whatever his name is should have been more subtle in making her realise the clothing was so inappropriate.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by emilyone(f): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
im sure she will find it difficult to forgive Denrele for asking her such an embarrassing question
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by tpia5: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
i'm sure she would have been dumbfounded since it was denrele, of all people, asking the question.

not like he's religious and in addition, doesnt he encourage such dressing?

is there a clip or transcript of the interview anywhere.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by pauladonis(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
SlyIg: Denrele, you no get clipper?
absolutely no sense of creativity...... denrele, i hate u, but u got thumbs up from me on this one, make them females stop dressing like customized animals.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by pauladonis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
xreal: She could have asked him in return - if those armed robbers raped her him.
u fool, so were d one who sent them abi, well, their corpse will grace d front page of tomorrow's newspapers.... dat would be denrele's reply.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 12, 2013
I hate bad news

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Bikini Pic Of Willow Smith's 61years Old Grand Mom / TV Girl Moet Abebe Release More Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.