Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again (2451 Views)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Nigerian Girls Sold Into Sex Slavery In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by doyin13(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Did you make a law that says I can not be both or do you happen to have information about me that I do not have

@Kobo kobo

A man with fingers in more than one pie eh grin grin grin I reckon a name change is due.

A man of your esteemed status deserves dollarjunkie or poundjunkie

LMAO!!
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
doyin13:

@Kobo kobo

A man with fingers in more than one pie eh grin grin grin I reckon a name change is due.

A man of your esteemed status deserves dollarjunkie or poundjunkie

LMAO!!

I have learnt that if you want to succeed, you don't got to limit yourself to one piece of pie when there is no rule against having more. I mean unless this person can show me the law against it, I am free to have as many as I can and I was just researching getting another so I can spread my wings even more in the work world.

Anywho, I already know someone has the moniker, Dollarjunkie ,taken, so in my "humble" way, I go for the kobo  grin
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by presido1: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Did you make a law that says I can not be both or do you happen to have information about me that I do not have
Invariably you are non that you claimed. Stop posting rubbish as somebody said above.
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2008
presido1:

Invariably you are non that you claimed. Stop posting rubbish as somebody said above.

I will post what I want. If you have a problem with it, continuing whining while I continue posting. If you are truly enamoured with my posts that you can not get over yourself and mind your own life, feel free to google me and find out more data about me as I accept that there exists someone on this planet that seems to have it all figured out about me and my personal while I do not give a hoot, grin
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by presido1: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
Lol what will i google Kobojunkie or what?
Yahoo boiz on rampage in NL.
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2008
This is something I believe you might find interesting @JosBoyzforlife,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123113.0.html

This article was put together by an african american born and raised in America, with ancestors who were at one time slaves.
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by chidichris(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2008
pls brothers in the usa, no need to fight. if the slavary days are back in the usa, pls do come back home as nigeria is better.
it is not by force that you must be in the usa and let this not be a way to discourage ur other brothers and sisters as i am feeling so to prove a point, pack your things and come back home as we don't have slavary here and in our jails here no chains. i am making u a promise on behalf of the federal govt, you will be given the best of attention here.
God bless
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by MP007(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2008
the poster of this thread is stupid, insensitive and racist, look at the picture on the page u sent , dont u see white folks amongs the prisoners?? and besides , blacks been lead with chains in prison yards as got nothing to do with kkk or white suppremacy , use your head and stop posting shit
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by outlaws(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2008
cool

To MP007 Stupid bitch. If you don’t mind having White people, your brothers chaining my people and moving them from one place to another as if they were slaves you need to find another thread because you are in the wrong thread. You live in Texas, I don’t blame you. If you are Black, they may have brain washed you or something but I guess it doesn’t matter.

I will keep reminding those Fuckers that chose to remain stupid bitches, the issue of Prisoners and Slaves was published by Final call. If you have a problem with that you will need to direct it to them. Final call represent black people and black problems. Final call have played a role in the civil rights movement in the U.S. Some White people and stupid bitches like you are against what Final call represent. Final call don’t go around calling people the n word, chaining people, enslaving people for economic gain, lynching people because they felt like their race is better than others. These and more are what White people have done in the past and are still doing it today with no known official apology from any appointed president. So listen up MP007 Stupid bitch, Strong Black people will always stand up for them selves and their people. If you want to cry about it, you can go to hell stupid bitch.
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
chidichris:

please brothers in the usa, no need to fight. if the slavary days are back in the usa, please do come back home as nigeria is better.
it is not by force that you must be in the usa and let this not be a way to discourage your other brothers and sisters as i am feeling so to prove a point, pack your things and come back home as we don't have slavary here and in our jails here no chains. i am making u a promise on behalf of the federal govt, you will be given the best of attention here.
God bless
Right on!!!!
Re: This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
MP007:

the poster of this thread is stupid, insensitive and racist, look at the picture on the page u sent , don't u see white folks amongs the prisoners?? and besides , blacks been lead with chains in prison yards as got nothing to do with kkk or white suppremacy , use your head and stop posting shit

thank you very much!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbert Macaulay / British Aristocracy: The Only Two Nigerians In The British House Of Lords / Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.