Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments (13854 Views)

23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Winners72(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
And u want to tell me such a boy will rest in peace? A boy who could decern to be disgusting the incessant argument from his parents? No amount of excuse is justiafiable enough to take ur own life, well its up to us to learn from the story! May God help us.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
the child do like oyibo pikin. never expected it happened in Africa
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
When did suicide become a black man thing? talk less of a young african boy? undecided
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
In as much as I subscribe to peaceful homes, I do not believe the situation at home prompted the boy to take his own life. He may have complained about his parents way of life. Who knows if he had not complained about so many other things. Now the note he left talking about his books. Skul was the last thing he talked about. The situation must be thoroughly investigated. He may
have been fade up with skul or something and not nacessarily his parents.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Its really a pity.

Parents should pay more attention to their children.

How a 12 years old kid can hang himself is baffling, I won't even get it right if I tried tying a rope that could be used for suicide.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by olaposer(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
What a shame to the parents they are the to be hold responsible for the boy's death and may his brave soul rest in peace, and hope ko ni owo aye ninu?
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by brownlord: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
If this story is true, then thunder fire the boy spirit wherever e dey, for this kind life wen sweet like mr biggs jollof rice nai i won tke my life because of another person wahala, wetin cousine me if ma papa kill mama, the least i fit do for them na to cry, i rather kill my self than to commit suicide, Ref. PEJ
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by israel007: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
bigfat04: [size=15pt]THIS NAIJA BOYS HAS SOME WHITE TRAIT IN HIM... TOO MUCH OF DSTV OR WHERE DID HE GET DAT CONCEPT FROM ?[/size]

He's not Nigerian. Read the story again maybe
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
bigfat04: [size=15pt]THIS NAIJA BOYS HAS SOME WHITE TRAIT IN HIM... TOO MUCH OF DSTV OR WHERE DID HE GET DAT CONCEPT FROM ?[/size]

He was Kenyan. It shouldn't be so hard to read a couple of paragraphs should it?
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Emaprince: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
i suspect he might have been hanged by somebody else..how can that little african boy think so far as to waste his life
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Sweetapple007(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now his parent would be happy
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by pomporiking: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
What rubbish!!!its still the rubbish media who have made suicide look its cool
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Texykool: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewal15: Why should you call him coward? Did they say 18 year old.. mtcheww!!!
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by greatgod2012(f): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Its not even sane for any parents to be fighting in d presence of the children, its not good for their psychology at all, it leads to kids asking unanswerable questions, it makes kids unhappy. Initially,anytime me and hubby are playing and hugging, my kids start crying, we have to do everything to convince them that its just playing and not fighting, now, they are used to it, whenever we are playing now, they also join us.
It reminds me of a kid i heard of, he was just enrolled in primary school and whend teachers ask for his mother's name, he said...."oloriburuku" and for father's name, he said....."were", and d teacher asked why he mentioned those names, he said that is what they use to call each other, d parents were later called and counselled by d school authority and toldthem how they have negatively affected the kid's psychology......... I just hope parent know that our children are our mirror, our attitudes have a long way to reflect d type of attitude our kids will develop, most of d time, our kids grow up to be like us. Let us always be our children's good role models, by laying good examples for them to emulate always.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Texykool: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
adewal15: Why should you call him coward? Did they say 18 year old.. mtcheww!!!

And what exactly is your point? That he is not old enough to know that suicide is a one-way ticket to the great beyond?
Are there no children with worse, far worse conditions than his... Yet they haven't given up on life. AND A 12-YEAR OLD THAT KNEW HE HAD TO LEAVE A SUICIDE NOTE DOES LOOK DIM-WITTED TO ME.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Should i say may his soul rest in peace or in hell? Only His creator knws where he is going
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Galaxydon1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
work of an evil spirit. He was manipulated
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Galaxydon1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
merrybet: So sad.... undecided shocked cry angry
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by segzicres(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Well the parents should be happy since they actually hadneffects on their son be it negative or positive sad angry
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hang ke? Omo dis case na evil spirit O! lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by TOPSYEBENEZER(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mchew plz think b4 u talk na
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Scarpon: ok that boy is a coward imagine the orphans, homles children every where praying for a half parents to feel comfortable and careing.

Fvck you ediot
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by jeniud: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Most parents in 9ja don't even care abt their children feelings it hurts me so much i feel like to commit suicid too my parents are wicked and idle worshiper
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by salt1: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
jeniud: Most parents in 9ja don't even care abt their children feelings it hurts me so much i feel like to commit suicid too my parents are wicked and idle worshiper
You feel like committing suicide too? Because of your parents? Please how would I beg you to change that mindset?
Abeg abeg go for Counselling before you become a psychiatric case or end in the hottest part of hell and your parents will repent and go to heaven.
Pleaaaaaaaase!
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by joshco4u: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
nairaland help o. My father the querel with me, for every slitest mistake. Every time i look him face, he is angry at me. I go do waiting this boy do! Make una help o
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by AdeniyiA(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
the guy intended to find 'heavenly' solution to the parents problems.
na d real ultimate search of no return
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Dibiachukwu: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
You mean CNN is subliminally telling our children to kill themselves angry I can't confirm that but I wont doubt it either lipsrsealed
Why kill yourselve when their is a solution to every problem! RIP BOY cry Parents get your acts together!
KELE CHUKWU
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 12, 2013
Winners72: And u want to tell me such a boy will rest in peace? A boy who could decern to be disgusting the incessant argument from his parents? No amount of excuse is justiafiable enough to take ur own life, well its up to us to learn from the story! May God help us.

Let's look at this from another angle.maybe the boy was been molested by the teacher and each time he comes home to talk to parents he will meet them fighting.trust me there is more too this dan we know.May God help us.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by blackbeau1(f): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2013
This is a warning to all the singles out there.do not rush into marriage unless you are totally sure that you will be able to handle issues with all amount of maturity because if you can't,your children will forever be affected by your petty squabbles. R.I.P boy. For those of you blaming the boy,remember you don't know the whole story and everybody has a different emotional threshold for different problems.the problem that is weighing you down now, may not weigh your neighbour down

1 Like

Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by Berryman: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hw can u not understand what dis kid went tru U instead label him a 'bad' boy. If u don't feel empathy 4d kid, then u either have had it all rosy growing up as a child/teen (though u might object) OR u ar a representation of d reason why corruption still thrives in 9ja; seeing evil and accepting it as a way of life without doing something dat challenges it. I understand wat dis person went tru because i go tru it even till nw (i'm 23). Although i don't support suicide, isn't dis a powerful wake-up call to society?
Re: Boy Commits Suicide Over Parents Constant Arguments by IncomeTutor: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
What does a 12 year old boy know?
Did he watch a home video where
someone committed suicide?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Swindlers / Ogun Customs Men Intercept Two Trucks With 600 Bags Of Rice, Canabis - Pictures / A House Of Death Found In Amaigbo Umu Ano Imo Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.