Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa (24960 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program / Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Franchise21(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2015
YENAGOA—A 32-year-old man, Tuesday in Yenagoa, committed suicide after drinking an insecticide, known as Sniper, after he learned that his wife was having an extra-marital affair at Ikolo in Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The deceased, identified as Amatari Christmas, was married to Tombara, an indigene of Ayama in the same local government area. They have two children.
Vanguard gathered that the incident has provoked anger among indigenes of the community, with some kinsmen of the deceased threatening to invoke their ancestors to deal with the unfaithful woman and her lover, identified as a suspected cultist and an indigene of Ayama.
A kinsman of the deceased, who gave his name as Francis, said their late brother, on getting wind of claims of infidelity against his wife, decided to monitor her activities in the community.
Francis said: “On Monday, the husband went to fetch vegetable in large quantities for his wife to sell. After harvesting the vegetable, the husband told the wife to return home after market to prepare dinner for the family.
“However, the dead husband became worried and suspicious at about 7p.m. when the wife did not return as instructed and went in search of her at his in-law’s house.
“At the mother in-law’s house, he was told she had gone to the father’s place at Ayama. At Ayama, a concerned friend took him to the home of his wife’s lover, where he caught them in bed.”
According to him, the wife’s lover, a suspected cultist in the area, had threatened to deal with the aggrieved husband who for fear of his life, hid himself in an uncompleted building before going home to drink the deadly substance after locking out his two children.
When contacted on the development, the spokesman of the state Police Command, Asinim Butswatt, said he was yet to be briefed on the incident.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/32-yr-old-man-commits-suicide-over-wifes-infidelity-in-bayelsa/
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by MosakuAW(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2015
R.I.P

Why will you commit suicide because of a useless woman or man engaging in adultery

If am God, i will just send this man directly to hell fire.

He just killed himself for nothing.

Foolish man.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by anuma1(m): 6:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Ignorant

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by nerodenero: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Acccording to him, the wife’s lover, a suspected cultist in the area, had threatened to deal with the aggrieved husband who for fear of his life, hid himself in an uncompleted building before going home to drink the deadly substance after locking out his two children.
This is not enough reason to commit suicide. Is chopping off the head the medicine for headache?

Despite your death, it won't stop the cultist from further inserting SIM into the PHONE (wife).

I only pity his children who have become fatherless and the children might end up hating their mother when they get to know the main reason their father committed suicide.

10 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Soskid(m): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Having an infidel as a wife is one of the worst calamities that can befall an individual. RIP to the dead

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by indiraserv: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Awwww
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Taich(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Shallow mind. Now the woman will continue to live her life while the foolish man has given up. Your wife is cheating on u and u took your life? Am sure your ancestors must be waiting for u in the world beyond with canes.

20 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by CEtoO(f): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Aint eva gonna commit suicide ova anyfin. If d heat is too much, I just move on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by jcross19: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2015
The most foolish man ever lived. The woman be like............. The useless man don carry waka , make I enjoy my life now abeg .
One yoruba adage says : if you die because of woman infidelity thousand of men will match your grave to bleep your wife. Shame on the dead. There is no r.I.p for you.

5 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Tallesty1(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2015
CEtoO:
Words.....

Women and bad boys sha.....

They are like buhari and "I will"

3 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2015
But the police officer has been briefed already by the reporter ...so what is he waiting for?

4 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by OAMMB(f): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
makes no sense....what will you tell your creator.
you died because of a woman and left your kids?

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2015
R.I.P such are really n't worth dying for, though is so painful.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by CEtoO(f): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
Words.....

Women and bad boys sha.....

They are like buhari and "I will"
I mean what I said
Can't commit suicide because a guy cheated on me.
All I have to do is check myself if I'd gone astray at a point that made him look outside so it doesn't happen in d nxt relationship. If all was ok, then to hell with him.
Just can't take my life 4 any reason

4 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by whizbee(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Ode ^ 01518555744555, RIP

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by juman(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2015
The man wasted his life.

Yoruba says: a man that die because of a woman, uncountable number of women would walk near his grave.

Instead of killing himself why can't he marry another woman.

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by kennyman2000(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2015
RIP man but you no do well... God will be so angry with you.

check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2015
CEtoO:
its not by ur power.. Dnt u think thr r huge demonic forces behind this suicide of a thing? Just pray that such situations won't even dare arise in ur life..

8 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Certifiedboss: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Franchise21:
YENAGOA—A 32-year-old man, Tuesday in Yenagoa, committed suicide after drinking an insecticide, known as Sniper, after he learned that his wife was having an extra-marital affair at Ikolo in Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The deceased, identified as Amatari Christmas, was married to Tombara, an indigene of Ayama in the same local government area. They have two children.
Vanguard gathered that the incident has provoked anger among indigenes of the community, with some kinsmen of the deceased threatening to invoke their ancestors to deal with the unfaithful woman and her lover, identified as a suspected cultist and an indigene of Ayama.
A kinsman of the deceased, who gave his name as Francis, said their late brother, on getting wind of claims of infidelity against his wife, decided to monitor her activities in the community.
Francis said: “On Monday, the husband went to fetch vegetable in large quantities for his wife to sell. After harvesting the vegetable, the husband told the wife to return home after market to prepare dinner for the family.
“However, the dead husband became worried and suspicious at about 7p.m. when the wife did not return as instructed and went in search of her at his in-law’s house.
“At the mother in-law’s house, he was told she had gone to the father’s place at Ayama. At Ayama, a concerned friend took him to the home of his wife’s lover, where he caught them in bed.”
According to him, the wife’s lover, a suspected cultist in the area, had threatened to deal with the aggrieved husband who for fear of his life, hid himself in an uncompleted building before going home to drink the deadly substance after locking out his two children.
When contacted on the development, the spokesman of the state Police Command, Asinim Butswatt, said he was yet to be briefed on the incident.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/32-yr-old-man-commits-suicide-over-wifes-infidelity-in-bayelsa/

A faithful wife is a poor man's pride

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by omoelesa(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Which kan mumu man be this.the wife go later mary the man now when the husband don die.who come lose.rubish

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by funlord(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2015
grin Fool! Instead of him 2 capitalise on her cheating ass and blackmail her into allowing him lash enuff yenagoa smallys 4 the next 5 years with no remorse! Na him sabi!
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by BiggerBangs: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Ehya...He die for Love,and certainly he will rut in hell grin

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by kenedy175(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2015
The topic is enough for me to conclude that the man is a very big FOOL

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Wasted.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by seedorfg(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Cluelessness is involve, there is once a clueless town man like the man before
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2015
They aint loyal at all!!..that's why I don't blame people who want to remain single!!....what's the fuss about marriage! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Boland(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2015
What he thought about that got him to result to suicide baffles me...
Why the hell would you kill yourself because of a cheating wife, that's stupid if you ask me..

RIP though.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Brugo(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2015
angry angry

The embarrassment that his wife caused him was too much too live with. He caught her in bed with another man yet the shameless adulterer threatened his life. Very oppressive. Very embarrassing.

9 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2015
stuppid country.

come to Melbourne and see life

God bless white people
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by flyca: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Punny-matter is a very important issue for any man. Yet, the "nairaland man" will always deny it just to feel superior embarassed

RIP sir

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by kilokeys(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Thats why she cheats on him

He finds easy ways out of situations..
A weakling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW Clashes: RRS Arrests Kunle Poly And Sego / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.