Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party (19002 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Nollywood Stars At 2016 AMVCA After-party(photos) / Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
^^
Do you know their names? undecided
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by tlops(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
why can't all these hungry blogger get professional camera/s and save us all this gory images they take with their phones.
seriously, they need to up their games in photography.
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
tlops: why can't all these hungry blogger get professional camera/s and save us all this gory images they take with their phones.
seriously, they need to up their games in photography.

The bloggers could also get a good digital camera for their work.
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by prico(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=CFCfan]^^
Do
you know their names? undecided[/quote

L- osas ighodaro the one who was voted best dressed @ the awards ... R- Damilola adegbite
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=prico][/quote]

Thanks. Damilola Adegbite kinda looks different in the pic though.
I'll now get to work.
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by ifyfaith: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
comechop: [size=14pt]Dont understand the excitement about the girl in blue. Yes pretty face, but she looks so fake and so plastic. Now imagine her without the weave on and the pancaked face.

nope![/size]
I know d girl,she's debie rise for nigeria idol. She has always been beautiful right frm our secondary skol days
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Thanks. Damilola Adegbite kinda looks different in the pic though.
I'll now get to work.

Yea she's not too fine here. But both of them fine die with big...*sighs* a/ss wink. Dammy's eye brow alone makes......high grin like I am now cheesy
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2013
But the blue girl get small bobbie sha. She's definitely an A-cup...almost there. Even after all the padding. Thank God for her pretty face.

Dear girl in blue, just in case you are on Nairaland,and you see this, and you happen to be bigger than an A-cup, pls try to prove it to me. A picture or video will do.
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2013
freedom@last:
But the blue girl get small bobbie sha. She's definitely an A-cup...almost there. Even after all the padding. Thank God for her pretty face.

Dear girl in blue, just in case you are on Nairaland,and you see this, and you happen to be bigger than an A-cup, pls try to prove it to me. A picture or video will do.
Hahaha! Bros, take am jeje o.
grin grin
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by kagel: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=FlirtyKaren]DJ Exclusive held it down, so I'm not surprised seeing everybody strike these dancesteps. *lol*

Alcohol is involved too

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qZNFOt66m_Y/UT3O6N2AurI/AAAAAAAAPS8/S9w_yHzPhF0/s1600/amvca.jpg[/img]

WHAT THEY ARE HOLDING IS ferus pear drink is not alcohol, they are comedians that made guest to laugh
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by nkbubu: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2013
Akshow: This amvca topics is gettin too much. No gist again?
U no dey bring gist?abi na taboo for ur place? Just asking!
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by cmespeak: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke Me!!

Damn...That Girl in blue...

I feel like photoshopping lynnx away from that photo and putting myself instead...

KAI!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by damep: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by blackbeau1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Life is good(LG)
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by DapsyDude: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Derele or watever is crap name is. He is an irritant and Gbenga Adeyinka the LAST is as dry as d sahara desert. They are both not funny @ all.
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by Jonwesley(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
deboydebo: Mehn! dat gal on blue is hooooooooooot, who is She.

She is Osas Ighodaro, EDO Born beauty, ex miss black,african descent in USA and currently starring as Adanna in Tinsel. She got the groove and rocking it.
Re: Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party by BUSHMAN1: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
mediocrity on the highest level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / Toyin Aimakhu In Red Dress For Eloy Awards 2016. / How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.