Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! (19005 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by dedetosin: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
I met with Koffi at the ikeja country club sometime last year at an uncles birthday ceremony. He was the mc for d day. Feeling excited I walked up to him after the event and took pictures and cordially asked for his card which he gave happily. Afterwards I told him I will call him early this year for my wedding to be the master of ceremony, he obliged.

Sometime last month I called again and got through to his secretary saying I needed his service to be my mc on my wedding day which was on Saturday 23rd April.. she said she will get his number across if he confirmed he was available for the date. subsequently he messaged me saying I shld call him. to cut the long story short.

we negotiated back and forth and reached an agreement for 100,000 naira only. which he agreed. He sent his bank details (GTB) and said payment will guarantee booking. I swiftly paid and told him so. we exchanged messages on and off before the day and I asked to see him before the day like 1 week before to give him brides name , grooms name and all necessary information but he said he won't be around to meet before the day that I shld email to him... I did that.

alas on the day, this guy gave only a show face, introduced himself, and spent less than 20 mins before he disappeared and left the scene, he left us with one mc like dat dat no one knew from jack.

the sad side is, I didn't even get to the reception before he left. I never saw him but pple said he only came a few mins. the mc he left told me he said he wanted to hmgo eat somewhere that he wad coming back....IMAGINE

I felt used, cheated and duped....what a disappointing day it turned out to be. I called him afterwards to ask for a partial refund of 50000 but he has rebuffed and told me he did me a favour by coming atal that he had an appointment he could not miss the same day...!!!! so why didn't he tell me that in the 1st place right?

Pls spread the word that this guy is nothing but bad news for anybody atal. He is a cheat and a fraud. He is also obviously a poor man. if you have any event... dnt even think about calling him.

I will get his number across to those that need it and make sure I go to any length to spoil his image. as I speak first thing 2mao morning I am going to the police station to report the case and luckily I happen to be related to the 2nd in command police station festac branch. a summon Is expected....this is practically a criminal case. he then said at least the service was rendered....he was so rude and arrogant like he is one superstar....Good riddance...

I have all documents, pictures and messages to prove all that's written is true.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by libertyfather(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nail him to a tree.... thats how they do

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by goldbim(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin so koffi still dey reign??maybe this will make his career more relevant. all this known names are overrated for all I care when it comes to using them as MC's especially for weddings.a tushed upcoming comedian is always better and more entertaining than them most times...though, he breached the agreement by using a substitute,some people dnt respect an agreement be it verbal or written.but nevertheless let it go..enjoy your marriage and new bride....this your post alone is enough to make him lose more than 100k.(bad publicity).

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by dominique(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Very wrong of him. It's musicians that I know will overbook themselves for events, perform for a few minutes then run off to another show.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by ladyF(f): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Such a shame angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Sijo01(f): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Not all that glitters are gold

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Afama: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Comedians flatter to deceive. They are not nice people as they pretend to be

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abeg op you should have attached the picture because the name I don't know but the picture I might recognise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Lilchilz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
olu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by fflamingo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
I love social media
blogger wey dey hungry before go soon spread ham.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by LolarDun: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
So bad angrySo bad
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Lilchilz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
I caught a Pastor drinking STAR in a beer parlor and I shouted! MAN OF GOD; U are supposed 2 be drinking Malt, Coke or Fanta and not STAR. D MAN OF GOD reply 2 me, where were Malt, Coke and Fanta when STAR was leading d three WISE MEN 2 see Jesus.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by debson(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
End time comedian/MC

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by frisky2good(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP, sorry for your loss (abi how I go greet you sef) but to be honest did you actually pay 100k to Koffi the dry comedian?

23 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by cecs(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
My questions goes like this....did you guys agreed on how many mins,hours his going to perform? When he was there did any1 informed you I nean your folks and lastly I'm sorry for that cus I knew I pained you, you were suppose to be on honeymoon holiday but you couldn't hold anymore. It's well enjoy your marriage.
Don't dare attempt to call basket mouth when the twins arrives oh.....save your money dear

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by whirlwind7(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Impunity everywhere. Nothing else works in this country. No one respects anyone else's rights.

From the President down to the little guy hawking CDs in traffic. It has become everyone for himself.
Back to the caveman's days. As every other nation is progressing, we as a people and as a country geographical contraption are regressing.

shame!

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by cyara(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Demand your refund, I hate cheating

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coffee, cocoa or whatever name he bears should pay for the breach of tort he has committed... Lawless country, producing lawless and nonchalant artist...i. e (Gordon too).

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by blaquemyc: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
so the guy still de exist sef, i thought he's as dead as his career

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Presbulg(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mr Koffi why. ?
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
pushures or Adonbilivit
I don't even know the koffi guy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by xynerise: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is Koffi a comedian? That dude is dry and confused

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by rita25(f): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
koffi don show you sense nau...sorry just relax he will do a show at your child naming ceremony as a refund......PELE!!!!
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by okirewaju(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who is he?

Anyway what he did was wrong.

Op abeg edit the last paragraph of your post.
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by NaijaEfcc: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
food for bloggers!! grin bloggers food don done oooh!! Op you for make money with this, you should have contacted some of this bloggers and sell your story EXCLUSIVE to them, to the highest bidder !!

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
I want to see your wedding pix and that of koffi
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by tolexy007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
koffi don turn to scammer cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is that how koffi behave? anyway, i am not going to call him to anchor my wedding. i will rather invite Basket mouth and pay him.
but
you don't need to go extra mile. the person that do you bad today might be of greater help tomorrow.Its not until you broadcast online before you realized that his career is...... as you want. The main is that your wedding was successful, who know if he was there through out unexpected might happen. Let God judge

I know the nairalanders will say its
buharis fault

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by chesterlee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
The Kofi guy no even funny at all!!!
Re: How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! by FemiFaniKayode: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
must you use a "celebrity" and a whack one at that?
you could have invested in an "up and coming" would have stayed till the end and even help you carry your gifts and pack chairs sef

Serves you right! Ntoor

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu In Red Dress For Eloy Awards 2016. / BBNaija's Uriel Slams Troll Who Said She's Still Begging For Endorsement And Car / ''I Did Not Tell People To Stop Calling Me Mama G'' - Patience Ozokwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.