Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos (15557 Views)

Letter To Abobaku - Ooni Of Ife, The Sacrificial Lamb / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years / A Sacrificial Ram Sacrificed Its Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Realest123(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
If you live in Nigeria, then you should be familiar with this. Often times we see these plates filled with food and left on the side of the road. It's called Ebó - a ritual offering or sacrifice as dictated by divination, which sometimes involves the offerings of cooked foods.

This homeless man was seen yesterday at Bakara Junction, Palm Groove, Lagos feeding on ritual food and even packing the rest inside a Nylon. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Rapmaestro(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sumbody shout Amen
#TOUCHES LEFT POCKET, TOUCHES RIGHT POCKET, WHO STEAL MY BB?, JUST because I SIDDON 4 FRONT SEAT, UNA DON SHOW ME PEPPER ABI#
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by xoctic: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hahaaha
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by ITbomb(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
The person wey drop that one get luck
The kind mad rush wey money go rush follow the sacrificier fit make person run craze

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
good for him
And the so called worshipers will come and say the gods ve answered them by eating their food,not knowing it was eaten by a human like them homeless man for that matter! abegi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by timpaker(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fashola is working. do people still do that shit in this dispensation?

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by xoctic: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dem for keep money join am sef. Oga chop belle full joor

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Johnnoah1st: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
@op alright we don here,
NB: pls note dat this space is copyright own and reserved by high chief, president,comrade JOHNNOAH1ST, any attempt to hide or quote my post without my concept by any individual, organisation, seun,mukina, sexkill,henoric1 shall be charge to the court of law 4 the act of discrimination, 419ology and other offensive act. THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
Let him carry on jor!!

The gods no get problem with am.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by jerk: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
its like d Mods are running out of good topic to display on d front page wtf.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
The man is homeles eating God food, God understand.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by kasbeats(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
that nmeans,ebo ti fin,ebo si ti daa........na human being be irunmole na,i lie
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
He will answer the prayers of the people that made the sacrifice-he is their god

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ebora lipsrsealed
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by ABsI1: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Coincidentally i'm watching a documentary on the repercussion of doing such. I pity this man has his days r now being monitored by principalities&power to further d advancement of spiritists,medium,sorcerers, witches,wizards,ximotas, asheteroths etc
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by onyeego(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
The man must be ghost grin
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by tellwisdom: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omo see fried fish oo, sweetly prepared with Kings Oil.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Homeless Man! Thought i heard no body is occupying Tafawa Balewa Office Building in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by jeddyMay(f): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
MY God shall supply all my needs grin cheesy grin
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
.ok nah.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Save for hygiene,there is nothing wrong in this.All these sacrificial crap are just superstitious fables made up by those hungry herbalists to defraud gullible customers.

I guess the devil wasnt/isnt hungry that is why the food was/is always on lagos street.devil dey diet. . .
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by LeOstrich: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Realest123: If you live in Nigeria, then you should be familiar with this. Often times we see these plates filled with food and left on the side of the road. It's called Ebó - a ritual offering or sacrifice as dictated by divination, which sometimes involves the offerings of cooked foods.

This homeless man was seen yesterday at Bakara Junction, Palm Groove, Lagos feeding on ritual food and even packing the rest inside a Nylon. Sad!

what is sad is the ediot who thinks letting food rot in the name of feeding a diety or god will bring him/her prosperity.

Guy! dine on.

When I was in boarding house we used to sneek out to a river close by.

One day we stayed late up till about 6pm and where able to witness a ritual offering going on.

The voodoo priest or whatever they are called asked the magga to bring canned food including several bottles of coke and a chicken to be thrown into the river as offering.

By co-incidence the next day (being a saturday) we went to the river bank and as the case maybe there was a low tide and the river bank had receded several metres and lo and behold where canned foods (baked beans, sardines, gesha, corned beef, sweet corn , etc).

Being the semi-starved boarding students we naturally helped ourselves to the offerings that had stuck to the mud bank.

We made it a habbit to visit the river bank early each morning when the tide was low to scavenge for "offerings".

Boarding house come sweet no be small.

Soon, the voodoo priests aka 419ers caught hold and switched their offering site. We found out as soon as they switched until they finally changed their river god.

I love religion.

6 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Betgal(f): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
AB$I:
Coincidentally i'm watching a documentary on the repercussion of doing such. I pity this man has his days r now being monitored by principalities&power to further d advancement of spiritists,medium,sorcerers, witches,wizards,ximotas, asheteroths etc

Haba, only him!
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Save for hygiene,there is nothing wrong in this. All these sacrificial crap are just superstitious fables made up by those hungry herbalists to defraud gullible customers.

I guess the devil wasnt/isnt hungry that is why the food was/is always on lagos street.devil dey diet. . .

If this were tithe and offering that is being pocketed by one man, would you say the same thing?!

Can a Mad man ever have access to Church Offering and tithe?!

Atleast the gods are indirectly feeding the helpless..

No bring mouth near my business again o!! Go face your NURTWs their problem for Ondo State.

5 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Etumgbe(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
d person wey drop the food don get bad luck be that
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by patholaw: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
but I tot is for whoever sees it first??>
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
AB$I:
Documentry or Nollywood bullshit!!! Mr Man norrin fit happen to am, I know of someone who have eaten dis shit b4 outta a double dare, and he's an engineer at Exxon Mobil now, bloody Millonaire, keep deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Adanyebe(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
THE gODS MUST BE CRAZY

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by FUCKU: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
What kind of religion is that?? I have never seen anything like this before.. NB: THE GOD THAT I SERVE EAT ONLY PRAISES NOT FOOD. LEARN TO HELP OTHERS DON'T WASTE FOOD BECAUSE OF SOME SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS.. YOU CAN'T SAY YOU LOVE GOD WHILE YOU HATE YOUR FELLOW BEING.
God will judge!!!
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is a common occurrence in lagos. Why make an issue of it. Some lagosians are into sacrifical things
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Costa2000(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
wow 3plates of food for launch,enjoy the food abegi nothing do you.i pray they provide more foods for u and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Strike: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / Who Owns Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki Lagos? / Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.