Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France (78804 Views)

2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Msc, Phd And Undergraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 3:21am On Sep 02, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: but the ES said everything will be completed in three weeks. he said so in his address at the ministerial platform, didnt he?
pls ptdf should not do that at all ooo.
Did you watch the ministerial platform? and besides actions speak louder than words, what's happening is more important than what was said at any point.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2013
ok thanks and i have heard but please give me advice on what i must do. this admission must not go to waste and it is my career. open to your advice
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: ok thanks and i have heard but please give me advice on what i must do. this admission must not go to waste and it is my career. open to your advice
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise a bigger opportunity may be around the corner
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by daicee: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: ok thanks and i have heard but please give me advice on what i must do. this admission must not go to waste and it is my career. open to your advice

like modash sed....it cud be a blessing in disguise. u can defer your admission till next session and work twds other scholarships against next session. U can wait till u are sure u wont make achool dis year b4 u defer.

A year before now, i had two admissions in two uk schools but, had to defer them cos of no scholarhsip. Today, i have 3 admissions in 3 diff uk schools which i now have to defer considering the situation. I bought the MSc form for unilag,,now ASUU strike! ....lol.....smh...

my opinion,,, regardless of the dead state of the country, life just has to continue. prepare for the worst,, hope for the best,,,trust God all the way.

but again,,wish there is a way we can make our voices heard on this issue and not just on nairaland

May God help Nigerians cos obviously, our leaders care less about us
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
daicee:

like modash sed....it cud be a blessing in disguise. u can defer your admission till next session and work twds other scholarships against next session. U can wait till u are sure u wont make achool dis year b4 u defer.

A year before now, i had two admissions in two uk schools but, had to defer them cos of no scholarhsip. Today, i have 3 admissions in 3 diff uk schools which i now have to defer considering the situation. I bought the MSc form for unilag,,now ASUU strike! ....lol.....smh...

my opinion,,, regardless of the dead state of the country, life just has to continue. prepare for the worst,, hope for the best,,,trust God all the way.

but again,,wish there is a way we can make our voices heard on this issue and not just on nairaland

Very well said.Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
obidadon:

guy,u no go kill me with laugh.i av been following dis thread from d beginning but decided to comment now cos i feel d pains of some of d commentators here.Firstly,i will start by telling you that PTDF is a fraudulent govt agency dat has planned,calculated and perfectly executed wat i call...advance fee fraud...in order to enrich the gluttonous PDP govt. PDP is the worst thing that has ever happen to Nigeria and Nigerians.Look arud u,how many graduates can u count that are jobless,hopeless,poverty stricken and xtremely frustrated cos of d rate of joblessness which is very alarming in this our beloved, richly endowned and blessed nation.Our brothers and sisters are at home due to ASUU strike cos of the non-chalant attitude of the PDP govt to implement the agreement reached by both parties since 2009,worst still,no standard quality education,no food,no housing,no health care services,no electricity,the list is endless, while the baboons(PDP MEMBERS) are busy devouring the wealth of this great nation.They(PDP) hosted their so called 'PDP convention'(OCCULTIC GATHERING) 2days ago in continuity without shame to talk about the state of the nation which you and I know that it(NATION) Is at its epileptic state.Secondly,i will advice you all not to put your mind in this whole scam called PTDF and PDP cos they have failed Nigerians.GOD BLESS U ALL,GOD BLESS THE POOR MASSES of this nation whose human rights have been drastically abused,GOD bless NIGERIA.
Aameen.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
UHMMM...... OK THANKS GUYS BUT IT IS SAD AND I STILL DONT REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS ALL OF US.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
daicee:

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=modash][/quote] yeah.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: UHMMM...... OK THANKS GUYS BUT IT IS SAD AND I STILL DONT REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS ALL OF US.
so sad indeed.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by dwaiter1: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
But I think there is still a little time. Since the MSC test is computer-based and PhD candidates are only screened through interview. It is my believe that this scholarship program cannot be terminated in this unofficial manner. The silence on both sides - the PTDF management and the applicants, is however, unhealthy. I mean the applicants also failed to communicate with the management. A medium such as this forum cannot be adequate in this regard. Of course, arms-folding up till this time on the part of the youths, the applicants, is not a good sign for the future of this nation. In conclusion, while it is believed that the PTDF is aware of our situation and would not just truncate the scholarship or fellowship without following proper procedure, it is suggested that the applicants should find a civilized means of communicating with the PTDF concerning their discomfort. I pray God the Almighty grant us all our heart desires.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
dwaiter1: But I think there is still a little time. Since the MSC test is computer-based and PhD candidates are only screened through interview. It is my believe that this scholarship program cannot be terminated in this unofficial manner. The silence on both sides - the PTDF management and the applicants, is however, unhealthy. I mean the applicants also failed to communicate with the management. A medium such as this forum cannot be adequate in this regard. Of course, arms-folding up till this time on the part of the youths, the applicants, is not a good sign for the future of this nation. In conclusion, while it is believed that the PTDF is aware of our situation and would not just truncate the scholarship or fellowship without following proper procedure, it is suggested that the applicants should find a civilized means of communicating with the PTDF concerning their discomfort. I pray God the Almighty grant us all our heart desires.

Aameen.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by say4gunit(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
say4gunit: PTDF is officially broke, zero your mind and find alternative! http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oluleye-petroleum-technology-development-fund-is-broke/151484/
Its since June.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ptdf scholarship has being postponed still next year. Exams will hold in feb
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Chuksaluta(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
abbakacici: Ptdf scholarship has being postponed still next year. Exams will hold in feb
What is your source?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
abbakacici: Ptdf scholarship has being postponed still next year. Exams will hold in feb
what source you heard it.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=abbakacici]Ptdf scholarship has being postponed still next year. Exams will hold in feb[/quote
if that is the case will they sell another batches of scratch cards to apply before feb.?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by chidi5(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2013
please just ell us ur source so that we can plan the rest of our year and also plan towards it. thanks
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
A staff told me he said they will make officail annoucement soon
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
If its postponed that means there not going to sell scratch cards but they will just go ahead and do the exams but if it's cancelled that means their going to start a fresh process again.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2013
modash: If its postponed that means there not going to sell scratch cards but they will just go ahead and do the exams but if it's cancelled that means their going to start a fresh process again.
I don't want to believe they will cancel this year's applications outrightly. If they do, then they risk being sued for "obtaining money by false pretence"
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2013
I know it will get to this stage. The ES is not suppose to make statements he is not sure of. I wonder the miracle of conducting both exam & interview under 2weeks. How can I seek for alternative @ this late minute. What a disappointment from PTDF
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eddyland: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2013
PTDF now sucks, afta dis disapointment, do we think dier integrity is stil intact. Wil ppl stil trust dem. Applying again next year nd kiping once fate hangin witout proper comunication is unaceptable.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2013
eddyland: PTDF now sucks, afta dis disapointment, do we think dier integrity is stil intact. Wil ppl stil trust dem. Applying again next year nd kiping once fate hangin witout proper comunication is unaceptable.
exactly.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2013
2013/2014 OSS info. finally removed frm ptdf website, we expect 2 hear there decision soonest.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by freddaboh(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
PTDF has no single respect for Naija graduates. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by infoscope(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Important Info

PTDF oversees scholarship test for 2013/2014 will no longer hold this year. PTDF has decided to combine the scholarship test with that of 2014/2015. Both sets will be awarded the scholarship by September next year. Meanwhile registration has started for the next set which is the 2014/2015. Visit http://nigeriannewsportal.com/ptdf-scholarship-registration-for-20142015-begins-for-phd-msc-and-undergraduates/ for more information.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by teey4(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
ptdf shouldn't give us false hope this time around. I don't want to believe them again, just trying to get over the present messed up from them, here they are coming to deceive us again. yeye pple.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
PTDF again.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
infoscope: Important Info

PTDF oversees scholarship test for 2013/2014 will no longer hold this year. PTDF has decided to combine the scholarship test with that of 2014/2015. Both sets will be awarded the scholarship by September next year. Meanwhile registration has started for the next set which is the 2014/2015. Visit http://nigeriannewsportal.com/ptdf-scholarship-registration-for-20142015-begins-for-phd-msc-and-undergraduates/ for more information.

Please I will like to know if I will need to upload NYSC discharge certificate during the application.I'm a batch A corps member and will be passing out Feb 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / Abu Zaria Admission Threads / An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.