Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate (17720 Views)

Saudis Halt Visas For Swedish Business As Tensions Escalate / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea / Imperialist Powers Escalate War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Chiefpriest(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
CHINA is not yet in the league,all those fake things they produce wont take them,any where,
adebayd: North-Korea always agressive, but having China support somehow and tecnically,..........US should be very careful. Nigeria, wake-up.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by bowtie(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
why dat all d war in d world is course by dis so called u.s government.let look into history u w no wat am really talkin abt.i want 3 war 2 start on time 2 no d next country 2 rule d world.british av finished dere own tenure now is now wit u.s.d only country i w ever seen in my life,dat wen dere president is swear in,he said somtin am goin 2 arrest osama.can a good government tink of war always.bush rule his tenure wit war,now obama av start his own now.let see wu win.i pray north korean should win.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by blackbeau1(f): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Long story cut short,another war in the making,thousands of innocent civilians die,military men are called away from their homes to die in foreign lands,countries who produce ammunitions make millions,the US gets to play Big Daddy Warbucks-what am I missing? Ah yes,Hunger,starvation and poverty becomes the lot of the two nations involved.after some years of fighting a war that could have been avoided in the first place,they decide to call a truce.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2013
*sighs* i posted it, i commented on it first and i'm closn this.
I think i'm big mich! Watch out for more intellectual posts on the front page! Ff @syncrospy.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Dibiachukwu: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
And for those clueless over night foreign policy experts, do you know that China have not produced her own engine jet or fighter planes while USA started manufacturing jet engines 1920? How come people are not hustling to migrate to China or Russia if those countries are that great? Show Boko Haram leader a US visa he will renounce Islam in a second.....lol
Lol, Americans and their Crap. So China Cannot build even jet engine? hahaha. Anyway as long as you Keep your Jokes mild, I promise you wont go mad.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Dibiachukwu: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Apart from USA how many countries holds the largest purchasing power? Before you debate global economy with me, I hope you obtained your degrees in foreign universities that engaged her students in research and international exchange courses? Not a college that uses books published in 1972 to teach their students?
Real mac let me tell you something. All western countries including usa are going broke. These people are lazy and dumb. They fed off African countries led by wide-eyed morons. Things are changing ang nothing is for free again. Do you know what will happen in america if african Countries decide that there wares are not for sale anymore. I will advice you to worry less about china and think more about Africa. This is your last frontier and we would put to rest, at Last, the myth of Western genius.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Real mac let me tell you something. All western countries including usa are going broke. These people are lazy and dumb. They fed off African countries led by wide-eyed morons. Things are changing ang nothing is for free again. Do you know what will happen in america if african Countries decide that there wares are not for sale anymore. I will advice you to worry less about china and think more about Africa. This is your last frontier and we would put to rest, at Last, the myth of Western genius.
Bollocks!
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Jamisco: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
thoth:
How can you BOLDLY lie on a topic you know nothing about ? How many days did the battle of Falujah last ? If they can't conquer falujah in three days how can the take down the whole Iraq in 3 days ?

the BOLDLY story now is where is Iraq?

tell me please
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by thoth: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jamisco:

the BOLDLY story now is where is Iraq?

tell me please
data for our extrapolation is culled from the cost of invading iraq and factual comparison of what the cost of invading Iran might be. The former is what we are trying to ascertain and i really don't know where to place you in the whole .
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
WATCH OUT FOR MORE FUTURE POSTS.
Thank you! Thank you all!
Ff @syncrospy

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by ridott02: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2013
CFCfan: The situation in the Korean Peninsula is getting so tense; I just hop that common sense prevails amongst the key actors there.

The North Koreans will surely be risking a nuclear holocaust of its own populace, if the Pyongyang regime decides to attack either the US or South Korea.

I don't think either China or Russia would be able to come to their aid, once the US retaliates.
If they are to test power is it on US?China will not be a fool risking their economic development for unrewading war.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by ridott02: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Iykeponti: Even if u add Russians,France & Germany still not enough to win USA...... :p American has everything dats y they ll never-never allow con3 from Arab world to obtain nuclear weapon ,never! As 4north Korea ,they should learn from Japan...
You are brained brother.They bombed just two places in japan then and japan crash down.Their nuclear is just a new descovery and it's an intosicant to them that's they thought of attacking US.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by ridott02: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Feed me more]
The only way this is going to end for North Korea is badly if things keep going the way they are. This saber rattling has been going on for 60 years. So, the question becomes, "Who is going to give North Korea what they want?" Given what they want, how is that even possible? Why would the world waste anymore resources on these people? It never resolves anything.

To achieve a united Korea, the North Korean government would have to be eliminated, and China would have to acqu
Their end is now I think!They are setting treating to the world of which they will not succed.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
It is like the hunger and sanction are biting so bad on the North Koreans that they are now resorting to nuclear weapon threats! grin grin grin. The young leader look healthy though. Those around him can't take it any more.

The solution is right at their door step, give-up nuclear weapons and get better economy and food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request / Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.