Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate (17717 Views)

Saudis Halt Visas For Swedish Business As Tensions Escalate / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea / Imperialist Powers Escalate War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by hardbody: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
brosss: The drills started weeks ago. I don't know what's brewing underground, but on the surface, it seems north korea is being too aggressive.( Why does it always have to be "north"wink
We all need to pray, cos I fear the north will pull some other countries into the conflit by provoking them with their long range misiles.... I hope it doesn't degenerate to war.

To the contrary, I hope it does. North as usual has been so pugilistic and what better way to resolve disagreeable parties other than letting them test their strength? If the world was still begging Iraq, Sadman Hussein will still be there playing God. It took an American rally to decisively put a halt to the claim of mother of all wars. Let's see how this one pans out.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Archmed:
broda stop quoting me out of context.Read my text again,cos dis is completely out of my points..No ill feelings.tnks
I didn't down grade your opinion I just added to it, I know reading comprehension is not a problem to you
......peace
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Le sigh...

Anyway, the world needs another world war for us to renegotiate our existence on this planet...

May the most vicious side win!! cool

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
hardbody:

To the contrary, I hope it does. North as usual has been so pugilistic and what better way to resolve disagreeable parties other than letting them test their strength? If the world was still begging Iraq, Sadman Hussein will still be there playing God. It took an American rally to decisively put a halt to the claim of mother of all wars. Let's see how this one pans out.
North Korea is an attention seeker. They are not what the media make people think they are, I was in South Korean border at my first tour, nothing special about those guys. Since the sanction, they sell heroin amd others drugs to their citizens and who ever cares for living.

2 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
firstolalekan: north Korea, Iran and pakistan will finish US and the wicked Isreal. watch...
And you assume that neither US nor Isreal has plans for eventualities? Stop seeing these countries with a Nigerian spectacles.

2 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by beylinko(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is becoming serious day by day. Imagine the number of years used in building these countries bt at d slightest provocation,they won't exitate to pull them down. Peace is a vitue *just thinking loud*
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
shymexx: Le sigh...

Anyway, the world needs another world war for us to renegotiate our existence on this planet...

May the most vicious side win!! cool
Ssup play boy? We need some of dem Royal navies out there mehn.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Tropilo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pontaboki :
Any thing North is caused.Imagine Northern Nigeria

Yes! Jesus said "fear (north) not".
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by stonemind(f): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
waiting for the time..
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
So dat fati bom bom of north korea has joind d "Amadioha" of Iran in challengin d US? Nawao...
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Peterwins(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
I don't think North Korea stands a chance against the US. This is not 1950/53. After pulling out of Iraq and the planned withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014, the US is probably looking for a new frontier of war. The US defense industry is one of the biggest industry in the US and only major conflicts/wars keeps this industry thriving.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

China military strength of now is same as that of USA in 1960. Population does not win a war. We fight modern warfare and not that of humans. china should battle making superior products first before engaging big brother in war. Imagine china shooting down satellite in space in 2010 or there about and it made headlines in their country while USA did same thing in 1980.
They should be thankful to the US for saving their a$$es from Japanese. The only country I respect for war mastering in Asia are the Japanese. Don't mess with the Japanese! They are master of war in Asia.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by great063(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lives are gonna be wasted again because some power-drunk dim wits...let the world end jor.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
firstolalekan:
I know ua 1 of those f,u,cking zionists
It has been said that it is the middle-east that will defeat US.
soon, we shall see. u think russia has forgetten about wat US did to them...
''It has been said'' lol so it was heard by you, the equation is balanced.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
iamswizz: must you beg in everything you do? please this.. please that.. ah ah
not so easy to be on the front page, intellectual work brov. Use your brain and shove aside your pride. Learn to say please, sorry and thank you.

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by mrofficial2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Let them start. Will it be showing live at the cinemas?
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Btruth: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
firstolalekan: north Korea, Iran and pakistan will finish US and the wicked Isreal. watch...

Bad belle......!
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by stepone(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
femojie: Northern Ireland
North Korea
Northern Nigeria
Northern sudan...
Am i missing something

Northern America (USA)
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Peterwins: I don't think North Korea stands a chance against the US. This is not 1950/53. After pulling out of Iraq and the planned withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014, the US is probably looking for a new frontier of war. The US defense industry is one of the biggest industry in the US and only major conflicts/wars keeps this industry thriving.
North Korea has no attractive resources, I would rather save my bombs for rainy days. People forgot that the internet they enjoy today was invented by US military research lab. We are the first country to televise a war for all to see.The first country to openly tell her enemies how she will defeat her and continue to do so. The first country and only country that has a bomb that is friendly to humans but dangerous to weapons and machinery. We own the cyber space because we created it. We told sadam that the first bomb that will land in his country will cos malfunction in his entire air craft and military vehicles, he doubted and said by allah grace he will destroy his enemies yet no single air craft or tanker fired a shot at US marines as they crossed into his country. Even the so called Pakistan heard US killed Osama inside her country through national news, how embarrassing can that be to national security? Where was your so called radar when we flew in? Can an islamist answer my question?

6 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
all4naija: They should be thankful to the US for saving their a$$es from Japanese. The only country I respect for war mastering in Asia are the Japanese. Don't mess with the Japanese! They are master of war in Asia.
As we speak Japan just increased their military budget all because of the new Asian bully called china. Japanese Kamakaze started suicide bombing before rag heads from middle east followed suit. There is major tension in Asia, I spoke to my lil cousin few weeks ago about it and reminded him that he may be shipped out there if push comes to shove
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Slizbeat(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
firstolalekan: north Korea, Iran and pakistan will finish US and the wicked [b]Isreal. watch...[/b]

The entire world against Israel is already a failed war. Israel has been blessed right from the days of old. What makes you think it would change now?

3 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by XploraBen(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lionpikin: War thins loading.........
Guy u too bad ooo!
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Mayowura: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Would there be any live coverage for the "show"? Maybe on ait,aljazeera etc. Because i would like to watch live "war film"
If not, na dem get theirselves jare.... Make dem kill their selvz if dem no value their lives.
Thank God nothing like that in Nigeria and such will never happen..... "A big reason to thank God always!"

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Vansnickers: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
firstolalekan:
u dont know the IRAN's mighty. time will tell.
with Russia behind and china sitting on the fence, its going to be a fun war.

Only a psychopath gets excited about War.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
North korea I think are just issuring a threat to d U.S n S.K but there is need 4 a drill which is on now because judging from juvenile deliquency from NK supreme leader in terms of politics he may miss d art of war by striking which may turn painful to him n his nationel. I remember his late dad seccumbing to the UN sanction in 2003 before he rebeled 2 yrs later. so his son being d present leader may seccumb to the sanction after the threat because his country will be turned into a battle field for a global Lock out between d U.S n their rivals which may be china/russia.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by RealMccoy2(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mayowura: Would there be any live coverage for the "show"? Maybe on ait,aljazeera etc. Because i would like to watch live "war film"
If not, na dem get theirselves jare.... Make dem kill their selvz if dem no value their lives.
Thank God nothing like that in Nigeria and such will never happen..... "A big reason to thank God always!"
Dont be fooled, Nigeria is a strategic country to world powers. Who grabs it first grab it all. I thought few months ago, Russian ship was confiscated for illegal weapons found aboard? What about the Iranian weapon consignment found at Lagos warf? Kuwait was a strategic country in the middle east, Nigeria is no different. Do you think those loans given to Lagos state government by foreign national and also to Nigeria don't have fine prints? All they need to do is ask naija government to forget the debt but give up their air space.

2 Likes

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
OBADIAH 777 pls over to you

1 Like

Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by Peterwins(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2013
The US is also re-balancing it forces around the world and South East Asia seems to be the focus of its global attention because of the meteoric rise of China. Nigeria is also one of the 20 most monitored countries by the US and the boko haram crisis is simply playing into its hand. I sincerely hope that the 2015 prediction concerning Nigeria by the US won't come to pass because the oil in the Niger Delta will simply exchange for weapons instead of dollars.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by ril19(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2013

not true. By-the-way Pakistan is an ally of the US.
Re: South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate by ril19(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2013
the North of korea have always proved to be belligerent over the south. If she goes against the south, she goes against the US and u all know what that means for them and anyone else who wishes to poke it's nose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / Inmates Hold Guards Hostage In Ecuador’s Five Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.