Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test (1685 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by Cute2peg(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
HELO HOUSE...PLEASE DID ANY ONE GET AN INVITATION FOR KPMG GRADUATE APITITUDE TEST SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE AT KPMG TOWER BISHOP ABOYADE COLE STREET VI ...I JUST DID AND CALLED THE HR TO COMFIRM AND WAS TOLD ITS REAL...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by kismo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
I also got. I would have written the test on 1 march, but I asked for test reschedule. We shall meet there on Friday.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by jamesbridget13(f): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
kismo: I also got. I would have written the test on 1 march, but I asked for test reschedule. We shall meet there on Friday.
pls hw did u manage 2 ask 4 a reschedule? Mine was meant to be on d 15th of febuaury, couldn't make it n didn't ask 4 reschedule
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by Cute2peg(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Am thinking of asking for a reshudule coz am in Enugu and i doubt the possibility of making it dia..how did u do yours
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by jamesbridget13(f): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2013
He's not responding bro!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by kismo(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2013
jamesbridget13: pls hw did u manage 2 ask 4 a reschedule? Mine was meant to be on d 15th of febuaury, couldn't make it n didn't ask 4 reschedule
I had to call their HR immediately I got the mail, and I was asked to reply the mail asking for test reschedule. Since you ought to have done it on 15th February, I'm not sure if you can be rescheduled. But there is no harm in trying, I believe you can still be considered if you are able to cook up a good reason for missing the test. Goodluck.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by kismo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Cute2peg: Am thinking of asking for a reshudule coz am in Enugu and i doubt the possibility of making it dia..how did u do yours
You can reply the mail giving reason why you can't make it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by charlesbright(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
I got a text message saying "You have bn scheduled to take KPMG APTITUDE TEST slated for Friday 15 March, 2013 by 8am(Pls be dr by 7.30am). Check ur mailbox for details. Regards,KPMG HR." but till now I haven't seen any email. Please how can I get the location of the test and what should I be expecting?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by Phonon: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Just go to their office on Bishop Aboyade Close,Victoria Island.Study word relationships and antonyms/synonyms in the old GRE format.Of course your GMAT also.
charlesbright: I got a text message saying "You have bn scheduled to take KPMG APTITUDE TEST slated for Friday 15 March, 2013 by 8am(Pls be dr by 7.30am). Check ur mailbox for details. Regards,KPMG HR." but till now I haven't seen any email. Please how can I get the location of the test and what should I be expecting?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Aptitude Test by jamesbridget13(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2013
kismo:
I had to call their HR immediately I got the mail, and I was asked to reply the mail asking for test reschedule. Since you ought to have done it on 15th February, I'm not sure if you can be rescheduled. But there is no harm in trying, I believe you can still be considered if you are able to cook up a good reason for missing the test. Goodluck.
Alright thanks, not planing to get a reschedule anyway. The location is not friendly to me. Am at PH n Lagos is quite a distance dats why i didn't come initially.

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee / Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancies (8 Positions) / Hot Fm Nigeria Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.