Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

xx - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / xx (1019 Views)

“i Am Coming!” Part Xx (susan, Sabrina, Philipa, Buddy Baker; Nov 26-28, 2010). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xx by anonymoux: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
6-

1 Like

Re: xx by anonymoux: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: xx by ooman(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=15pt]waste of nairaland waste[/size]
Re: xx by anonymoux: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
ooman: [size=15pt]waste of nairaland waste[/size]

When una see power wey pass una own na just to wave am be the next right Rubbish!!!
Re: xx by ooman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux:

When una see power wey pass una own na just to wave am be the next right Rubbish!!!

delusions
Re: xx by Alfamann: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
so you ran away from the original thread where you were making a fool of yourself to create this thread to make more fool of yourself.
Re: xx by anonymoux: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sir the only way to prove I was making a fool of myself, is for you to prove that God does not exist.
I proved that he exist and now I'm the fool??
Re: xx by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
From obvious facts, your foolishness is complex and undiluted. However, I will still try and ask you few questions.: which of the Gods are you talking about? The Christian God? And mind you, the christian God is subdivided into Pentecostal God, catholic God, Celestial God etc. The Pentecostal God is also sub-categorized into Oyedepo God, Olukoya God, Daddy G.O (Adeboye) God etc.. Now, we have the muslim God (Allah), Hindu, Jewish God, Buddah God. Of which all of them believe they have the most superior God. So,which God are u saying? Or you have your own version of another God?
Re: xx by anonymoux: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: xx by anonymoux: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2013
a
Re: xx by manmustwac(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2013
anonymoux: [size=13pt]God has only one Meaning and it means MY CREATOR...
Okay bros, abeg come help prove say MY CREATOR no exist...
The only way to prove say my Creator no exist is for you to prove say, me myself I no exist
[/size]
so the fact that you exist means that your creator exists meaning if you didn't exist then your creator would not exist?
Re: xx by anonymoux: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2013
YES ^^^^^ PERFECT!!!
Re: xx by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2013
anonymoux:

I have replace God to MY CREATOR in your post.... so read again. I have only one creator.
he created me - simple
grin perfectly confused
Re: xx by anonymoux: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2013
solidbroda: grin perfectly confused
Okay, I agree, you proof to me say God no exist that all I need
Re: xx by manmustwac(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2013
anonymoux: YES ^^^^^ PERFECT!!!
So lets just say when your creator created you, you just happened to be aborted during the first of pregnancy what dose that mean then. Dose it mean that your creator dose not exist due to you being aborted therefore ceasing to exist?
Re: xx by anonymoux: 1:39am On Mar 12, 2013
manmustwac: So lets just say when your creator created you, you just happened to be aborted during the first of pregnancy what dose that mean then. Dose it mean that your creator dose not exist due to you being aborted therefore ceasing to exist?

abeg explain wetin you mean for there.... I never said "your creator" I said God has only one meanin, and it means MY CREATOR?
I never said, your creator, kindly read my post again, and reply me again - thanks
Re: xx by ooman(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2013
anonymoux:

abeg explain wetin you mean for there.... I never said "your creator" I said God has only one meanin, and it means MY CREATOR?
I never said, your creator, kindly read my post again, and reply me again - thanks

he meant that. WHEN YOU DIE, YOUR CREATOR DIES WITH YOU. since the only reason your creator exists is because YOU exist.
Re: xx by anonymoux: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2013
-
Re: xx by ooman(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2013
anonymoux:

The only prove tha the exist is that I exist, If i die, that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
And it means he still exist after all, the fact that I die, doesn't mean I never existed Mr man

Yes, wile you exist, your creator exists, when you die, you creator also cease to exist since its because YOU exist that HE exist. so if YOU stop existing, HE stop existing too.

Once you are dead, your creator becomes redundant.
Re: xx by anonymoux: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Pakistani Women Make History As The First Muslim Lesbian Couple / ?? / Conversation With An Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.