Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

“i Am Coming!” Part Xx (susan, Sabrina, Philipa, Buddy Baker; Nov 26-28, 2010). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i Am Coming!” Part Xx (susan, Sabrina, Philipa, Buddy Baker; Nov 26-28, 2010). (726 Views)

"i Am Coming!" Part Xvii (sabrina Of Belgium And Susan Of The U.s.) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / "i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Am Coming!” Part Xx (susan, Sabrina, Philipa, Buddy Baker; Nov 26-28, 2010). by Yefet(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
Dear Friends of Christ:
This is Part XX of a series (links of previous messages below) of messages from the LORD JESUS to be put out to warn the world of the lateness of the hour. These messages were dictated to us and other people as well.
This is a very serious word. First is a letter with words as told by the LORD JESUS to Susan. Second is a letter from the LORD JESUS as told to Sabrina. Third we have included the story about Philipa, (a young girl who is the daughter of Guinea missionaries) and the messages she has received from the LORD JESUS since contacting Sabrina. We have included the story about how Philipa came to hear the voice of the LORD and three very serious additional messages she has since received from the LORD. And fourth, we have also included three new end time visions as received from our good friend Buddy Baker (plus the previous visions that he has been receiving since June 2010).
It is quite interesting to note that Matthew 7:21 and Matthew 25:11-12 share the same theme although they are from two different parables. But the message in both sections speak of those who come expecting to be let into the Kingdom of heaven yet the LORD tells the people HE does not know them. The clear message is how the importance of knowing the LORD is directly related to being received by HIM. What constitutes knowing the LORD? Well not the “works” of these people in the parable. The word, “KNOW” in the Bible often also means “to be intimate with.” So the question you might want to ask yourself is: just how intimate are you with JESUS or is HE just a very casual or even distant acquaintance? This is an important question you may want to ask yourself in this late hour.
Matthew 7:21: (KJV)
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 25:11-12: (KJV)
11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
All GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO OUR BLESSED LORD JESUS!
Shout HIS NAME on the rooftops!
Your friends in Christ,
Sabrina jan.sabrina@pandora.be & Susan kidsmktg@sbcglobal.net
(Letter dictated by the LORD JESUS to susan, November 26, 2010)
These are my words for you Susan.
These are the last days. All is coming to a conclusion, a close. Soon the world will implode on itself. The evil will infiltrate and men will go amok toward evil. Nothing will be sacred anymore. Truth will be hard to find. The world will be caught up in the worst possible sin and unimaginable evil. The people will be shocked by what is about to happen. There will be horror from all angles. Peace will not be available.
The evil days are coming. Pleasant living will be over. Clean, peaceable living will be over. The world will know no peace. It will be each man for himself survival. Those who come to me after I remove MY bride will know the worst kind of persecution. It will be unrelenting. The evil will have an unquenchable appetite. It will be an all-out war on the true Christians. If you know ME and want to be saved by ME death will be the way to ME. The enemy will hunt you down and kill you. This has happened before in history, but never on the scale it will be, soon. It will be worldwide assault on anyone who claims to be a Christian and rejects the mark of the beast.
I am standing here waiting for MY children to turn to ME now and to avoid the terror to come. Avoid it. Turn to ME NOW. I will save you. I, JESUS, will take you with ME to safety. Back away from the world. Stand apart from the world. Turn to ME now. Grab MY hand. Surrender your all to ME. The hour is now. Cling to ME with everything you have. There is nothing that can save you now. Your money cannot save you. Your friends and family cannot save you. Your government cannot save you. You have one way to salvation. There is only one way. I am the Way.
I cannot hold back what is coming much longer. I will allow it to take place because this generation refuses to accept ME, its one and only true SAVIOR and GOD.
I love MY people but I cannot tolerate this rejection any longer. I have given all and MY people run to the world panting after it like a deer in heat. MY people make excuses to reject ME, their GOD, to be like the world at every turn. The world will not satisfy them. Seek it though they may, it will leave them empty every time. Many are in hell because they chose the world over MY love. But hell is nothing like the world. It is torture, torment, and it is unending. There is no relief from the torment.
The people in hell are tormented night and day. There is no rest. There never will be. They will never experience rest again. It is unstoppable and they will never see the light of day ever again. No hope. Harsh you say? Hell is the opposite of the presence of GOD. Live in MY presence and know eternal beauty. Leave MY presence and understand eternal damnation, unrelenting horror. That is what you receive when you choose against ME. You put yourself outside MY world and without ME there is hell, horror, torment, torture, and there is zero opportunity for relief. Come to MY world with ME and discover endless peace, love, beauty, hope, paradise, splendor, joy. It is so much more wonderful than the human mind can comprehend. Delight yourself in ME now and your delight will be eternal.
If you abhor ME now than you will receive the wages of your decisions. I do not take well to those who reject ME. I created all. When MY creation chooses to reject and deny ME as their creator, I will put them in a place where they will receive their desire. Then they will understand the desires of their heart and what it means to deny ME. I am an honest truthful GOD and I make MYSELF very clear. You either choose ME or you choose against ME. If you only have a partial interest in ME, I will give you the lukewarm destination you so desire.
You want to play games with ME. You play ME like a cheating mistress. You have one eye on ME and one eye on the world. You go back and forth—what suits your purpose at the time. I am not good enough for you to surrender and devote all to. You must run into the arms of your other lover, the world. So be it. I am leaving with MY devoted wife, who only has eyes for ME. You may have your other mistress, the world. I don’t want any part in your half-hearted love toward ME, your tepid affections, your lackluster performance as MY follower.
You wear MY Name on your shoulder like you belong to ME. You use ME when it suits your purposes then when you are done using ME, you go back to your mistress, the world, and indulge yourself in its evil. You worship idols and spend time with your lover. You pull ME out of the closet for show or when you think you need GOD. Then when you are done, I go back in the closet until you pull ME out again. I can’t take you. You will have no place in MY beautiful home prepared for MY lovely bride. You think ME cruel? I am GOD. I created you. I died for you and I am willing to save you and care for you for eternity. But you want no part with ME.
You may have your way. I give you this choice, but I want to be clear about what this choice is so you can understand what your decision is about. Reject ME and your loss is eternal and there will be no looking back. Your decision will be final. You take the mark of MY enemy and your torment will be unending. These words are true.
I am trying to give you final warnings, before the world takes its plunge into darkness. Reach for ME NOW. Don’t be fooled by the appearances of the world now. All looks well. Everything looks normal, but soon all is changing. Very soon everything will not be the same.
Susan, write it down.
We are at a great turning point. Life is changing swiftly and the world will soon not look the same. You sense it. Others see it clearly. The blind are leading the blind. You only have a little time left to take your blinders off and see what is coming. I cannot help you if you refuse to see. Soon your refusal to see the obvious will leave you in a state of disaster, because you would not take the safe route, the safe exit I offer.
Turn to ME now. I love you. Can’t you see that I am trying to reach you? I want the best for you as any loving parent wants for their child. I want MY children to run into MY safe, open Arms to receive MY affection and to be saved from the madness to come. I will bring you to a place that your mind cannot fathom.
You have no idea how wonderful your home in heaven is and what awaits you. But first, you must surrender. Repent! Turn your life over to ME completely. I want it all—not a partial commitment. I want a full surrender. Let ME wash you in MY blood and clean you up. This is something that only I can do. Come to ME with sorrow and remorse for this sin in your life and I will receive you and bring you to MY beautiful everlasting Kingdom. We will eat together at the marriage supper. This life is empty. Come quickly. Turn to ME NOW. Your days are numbered. Time is swiftly running out. Choose what direction you will take. Come to your FATHER. Let ME save you.
I, JESUS long to save you and bring you home.
(Letter from the LORD JESUS CHRIST as given to Sabrina of Belgium on November 28, 2010)
November 28, 2010:
“Everybody, listen to My Voice! These are My last pleas. Everybody who does not listen to My Words are in danger for hell. If I did not warn you, I would not be a loving God. So listen to My Words through My prophets that I have assigned for this task, in this hour.
Many will be left behind. Will you be one of them? I have given you all many words by now, I suggest you re-read them all and take them seriously and ask Me to examine your heart and motives in everything you do. Your own heart can be very deceptive. I am a HOLY God and without holiness, no one can enter My Kingdom.
I have prepared the wedding feast. All is done. I hope you are also entering. I cannot and will not tolerate sin. Don’t think it doesn’t matter because you think I am a God of love and grace. I explained to you before. Everybody who searches Me earnestly has to go through the purifying fire. Have you been there? If not, you are not ready to enter My Kingdom.
Many of My people think they know a lot, because they have been around for a long time. Don’t be deceived! Read My Words and take them seriously. I am getting tired of this. I am getting tired of your reasonings and self-made answers. All the answers are in My Word, My Holy Word. Study it and you will find the right answers. Ask My Spirit for wisdom when you go through My Word. He will reveal the truth to you. Time is running out. Don’t be late!”
1 Corinthians 2:13-14: (KJV)
13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
FRESH REVELATIONS TO A 10-YEAR-OLD GIRL:
A few days ago, November 19, a young girl contacted me (Sabrina) through email. Her name is Philipa and she is 10-years-old and though she is still young, she is very smart and loves JESUS so much. Philipa said she was open for any advice/words. I wrote her back that same day and to my surprise the Lord had a beautiful word for her. I will share the last sentence: “I long to hear your voice My beautiful child, so come, come! I will surprise you with My presence and you will hear My Voice. I love you deeply, Your Father and friend forever, Jesus.”
November 21 I (Sabrina) received this mail from Philipa (translated to English):
LAST NIGHT, I HEARD THE LORD TELLING ME THAT HE WOULD USE ME FOR HIS WORK. SO WHEN I WENT TO CHURCH GOD SHOWED ME A CLOCK AND TOLD ME THAT IT IS LEFT WITH ONE MINUTE MORE FOR HIM TO COME. AND HE SAID THAT MY CHILDREN REPENT, REPENT. AND HE SAID THAT DARKNESS WOULD SOON TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND THAT HE CAN NOT BARE THE SIN OF MAN ANY LONGER. SO I SHOULD SPREAD AND TELL THIS WORD TO PEOPLE. AND THIS AFTERNOON, HE TOLD ME, “MY CHILDREN CHANGE. FOR ONE MINUTE IS NOT ANY LONG TIME. HELL IS BEYOND ANY HUMAN KNOWLEDGE. HUMAN KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ANY GOOD KNOWLEDGE. HELL IS NOT A GOOD PLACE. MY CHILDREN CHANGE, CHANGE! MY CHILDREN WHY HAVE FORSAKEN ME? GET OUT OF THE DARKNESS.”
I (Sabrina) wrote Philipa back that same day and the Lord had another personal word for her to encourage her to share these words with her parents, church, friends, and family. I had communicated with her mother before and she shared that they are preparing for the rapture and are missionaries in the French-speaking country Guinea with 92% muslims.
Philipa has asked me to pray for her, so that God will use her for His work as He has started. May I ask all of you to pray for this little girl and her family, who is so open and willing for the Lord and truly an example for me?
November 22: Another vision given to Philipa:
I HAD ANOTHER VISION ALSO TODAY. I SAW A MAN ON A HILL HOLDING A STAFF WITH HIS HANDS AND THE STAFF UP WHILE THE PEOPLE WERE DOWN THE HILL. AND THE MAN WAS SAYING, “REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR.” BUT, THE PEOPLE STARTED LAUGHING. –PHILIPA
New messages received by Philipa from the LORD JESUS:
HI SIS, SABRINA, (November 25, 2010)
PLEASE, TODAY AS I WAS AT SCHOOL THE LORD TOLD ME:
“I AM COMING SOON MY CHILDREN. LEAVE ME AND YOU WILL FACE ETERNAL DEATH FOR LIFE. I TELL YOU HELL IS GREATER THAN ANY HUMAN KNOWLEDGE. I TELL YOU, I WOULD LOVE AND CHERISH THOSE WHO LOVE ME. I AM EVERY THING THAT MAN WOULD EVER LIKE. HELL IS ETERNAL. LEAVE ME AND I WILL PUNISH YOU SEVERLY. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE AND WOULD BE LIKE. I KNOW THE SIN OF MAN AND I SAY: COME TO ME LIKE THAT! COME! COME! AND YOU WOUL FIND ETERNAL PEACE. THIS IS MY WARNING. COME! COME! I LOVE YOU SO DEEPLY. I AM EVER READY TO LISTEN TO YOU. NO ONE SHALL FIND ETERNAL PEACE WITHOUT ME. REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR. I LOVE YOU. DO NOT BLAME ME WHEN I PUNISH YOU. THESE ARE MY WORDS. JESUS.”
DEAR SIS, SABRINA, (November 26, 2010)
PLEASE, I ALWAYS GO WITH MY BOOK (JOURNAL) EVERYWHERE SO IMMEDIATELY, WHEN I HEAR GOD’S VOVICE, I WOULD WRITE IT. PLEASE, TODAY I HEARD THE LORD TELLING ME:
“MY CHILDREN THE TIME IS UP. COME! COME! DO NOT LISTEN TO FALSE TEACHINGS, FOR TIME IS UP! I AM COMING SOON. NO ONE CAN TELL WHEN. FOR THIS TIME, I AM COMING SOON. TAKE MY WORD OR LEAVE IT, FOR MY WORD IS PERMANENT. MY BRIDE, CONTINUE WITH YOUR WORK, BUT IT WILL NOT BE FOR LONG BEFORE I COME. JUST WORSHIP ME FOR IT IS JUST A LITTLE TIME LEFT. WAIT JUST FOR A LITTLE TIME MORE, FOR I AM COMING SOON!
TAKE MY WORD OR LEAVE IT, FOR MY BRIDE IS READY AND THOSE WHO WILL LEAVE ME, WILL FACE ETERNAL DEATH, ETERNAL TORTURE.
THESE ARE MY WORDS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS: GO TO HEAVEN OR GO TO HELL. IF YOU DISRESPECT ME AND GO TO HELL, YOU WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO FACE TORTURE.
WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN THE PATH OF STAIN MY CHILDREN? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME? ISN’T MY WORD ENOUGH FOR YOU? HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I WARN YOU! GO ON AND MAKE THE devil your new god. IF MY WORD IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, CONTINUE TO DEPART FROM MY WORD. THEN YOU WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO PERISH FOR GOOD, FOR ETERNITY. FORGET ME, AND DIE AND SUFFER. THESE ARE MY WORDS. JESUS.”
DEAR SIS, SABRINA, (November 28, 2010)
PLEASE, TODAY BEFORE I WENT TO CHURCH THE LORD GAVE ME HIS WORDS ENTITLED “THE GREAT STORM”
HE TOLD ME: “BEFORE I COME, THERE WILL BE A GREAT STORM. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT KIND OF STORM. I AM A MIGHTY GOD. I CAN DO ANYTHING. JUST TAKE THESE WORDS. LET THEM BE YOUR ADVISOR. LEAVE YOUR ADVISOR OR TAKE IT, OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE YOUR OWN STORM. I REPEAT: NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE STORM IS COMING AND HOW IT WILL BE. I TELL YOU I WILL NOT SHOW ANYONE HOW IT WILL BE, FOR MY WORD IS PERMANENT.”
I ASKED JESUS HOW AND HE TOLD ME: “THERE WILL BE STORM ALL OVER THE WORLD. I WILL NOT EXPLAIN HOW.”
AFTERWARD HE TOLD ME: “MY CHILDREN ARE DISOBEDIENT TO MY WORD. THEY HAVE FORSAKEN ME. I WILL NOT TALK, BUT JUST PUNISH. I JUST GIVE MY WORDS, WHETHER THEY TAKE IT OR NOT, I AM COMING SOON. TIME IS UP. I TELL YOU, TIME IS UP. TIME IS REALLY UP. YOU HEARD I WAS COMING LONG AGO, BUT NOW I SAY, TIME IS REALLY UP. I AM COMING SOON. I TELL YOU NO ONE CAN TELL WHEN. MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS, I AM COMING SOONER. TIME IS UP. I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU HAVE FORSAKEN ME. WHY? WHY? MY CHILDREN HAVE YOU DONE SO? TIME IS UP.”
Acts 2:17: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Buddy Baker’s End Time Visions:
My name is Buddy Baker and these visions started for me this past beginning of Summer (2010) up until just recently these past few days of Nov. 2010—and the visions are coming closer and closer together—I believe this is signaling a soon rapture.
Here are some more visions our friend Buddy Baker has had that we have not reported on before in this forum—and then below are the other visions he has had that we listed before. Be blessed.
Acts 2:17: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Here are his visions; there were three we had not included before—plus the other ones:
First vision in October at the revival in Michigan, I see a white door in the sky bursting open and a beautiful bright light shines through and its so blinding but didn’t hurt my eyes, end.
Second vision in November while at home, I see a beautiful white door in the sky and Jesus is standing in front of the door wearing a white robe with a red shawl draped over His left shoulder and He has His hand on the door knob getting ready to open the door, end.
Third vision in November, last Sunday in November while at home, I saw a very, very long banquet table and I asked the Lord if He has anything He wants to show me and the vision changed and I saw Jesus wearing a white robe and He is in the center of the clouds with His arms raised and I saw countless people below with their arms raised worshiping the Lord and I knew they were excited because He is coming to rapture His bride, end.
1st Vision: I went into my room to pray because I really wanted to spend time alone with the Lord. The moment I knelt down on the floor to pray I closed my eyes and all of a sudden I saw a white robe and at the bottom of it feet and I just knew in my heart that it was the Lord! I don’t think He had sandals on I only saw His bare feet, but I saw His bottom portion of His robe and feet.
2nd Vision: I went to take a shower I closed my eyes and all of a sudden I was hugging Jesus and when I was looking behind Him I saw countless Gold mansions. I knew if I opened my eyes it would disappear so I kept my eyes closed as long as I could and kept looking at the Lord and the Gold mansions behind HIM. I couldn’t see His face but I knew He was smiling, it was amazing!
3rd Vision: This is what happened: I went to take a shower before my prayer time and time to go to bed and I closed my eyes while in the shower and I opened my eyes and the second time I closed my eyes there He was, the Lord! What I saw: I was standing on a round platform and the Lord was putting a crown on my head, I tried to keep my eyes closed as long as I could, I think it lasted for about 20 seconds.
4th Vision: I was in the shower (again) and when I closed my eyes I saw the Lord once again and He was sitting on a white horse with both His hands raised and there were millions and millions of angels surrounding Him and then the vision disappeared. It was awesome!
5th Vision: Well I was in the shower again and I kept wondering if God would show me anything. But not just in the shower, but anywhere would be fine. But as soon as I closed my eyes, I saw the Lord and He was wearing a white robe and He had His arm extended out and I could see multitudes of people passing through Him from all walks of life. And they all had regular clothes on and the moment they passed through Him I had a thought in my mind. And I asked the Lord where are they going and He said HEAVEN and instantly after I asked Him that they were wearing white robes and I opened my eyes and closed them again and saw the same thing again!
6th Vision: on 23 September 2010 – When I closed my eyes I saw Jesus with His crown of thorns on His head. Then I saw angels getting ready for the rapture and they were moving fast and they had swords with them. I am not sure why and then I saw a very bright swirling light getting bigger and bigger, and I was seeing all three of these things taking place at the same time!
7th Vision: I just had another vision about an hour previously at 9:15 pm so here’s what happened: as soon as I got home, I went to take a shower to relax and I’m starting to realize that maybe that’s why the Lord is giving me these visions in the shower because I’m relaxed and calm and my mind is clear. Well here’s what happened: as soon as I closed my eyes, I saw angels, countless angels coming at me and then I saw the Lord in the middle of the angels and He was standing and He was beautiful wearing a crown and then all of a sudden He was sitting on His throne. Then as He got closer, He was standing right in front of me holding a small beautiful shiny pillow and I was anxious to see what was on it. Next, He showed me what it was while smiling at me. It was a beautiful ring! The whole time I was seeing this I just kept praising Him and then I opened my eyes!
8th Vision: I’m sitting outside relaxing on my deck in the warm sun and just focusing on the Lord. When I closed my eyes next I saw Jesus and He was beautiful walking towards me caring a Shepherd’s staff in His right hand. I am not sure why. And in His left hand draped over His arm were a beautiful white robe and a golden crown with beautiful precious stones. I was so amazed and felt a tingling all over my body! I can’t wait until we finally go home to be with the Lord!
9th Vision: Well here’s what happened while I was getting ready to take a shower: I was wondering if the Lord would show me anything because I never know when or where it will happen. But as I closed my eyes, I saw Jesus so glorious and riding on a beautiful white horse and he was facing me and I could see countless angels all around Him riding horses. I kept seeing the same thing four times. Every time I would open and close my eyes, I would see the same vision but the best part was every time I would close my eyes He was getting closer to me in the vision! I just feel so humbly honored that the Lord keeps blessing me with these amazing visions and dreams. I know we are getting very close and soon we will be going home, Hallelujah!
10th Vision: One hour after I got out of the shower, I was getting ready for my prayer time with the Lord. I sat on my bed just praising Him more and closed my eyes and I saw Jesus coming down from Heaven on these beautiful wide grand stairs. That’s the best I can describe it, but He was walking towards me and He raised His arms and the moment He did that I saw countless beautiful pure white doves coming out of Him flying around Him and I know He loves doves because He talks about them in the book Heaven Is So Real (author, Choo Thomas). And then everything got really bright and I opened my eyes, wow this is so amazing, I just can’t get over it! I’m so happy to share these with you; I hope they will bless you as much as they do me!
11th Vision: I was getting ready to take a shower and I was thinking about the Lord and the moment I closed my eyes I see Jesus sitting at the end of a banquet table with a beautiful white table cloth, all I could see was His chest and His arms and He was wearing a white robe and on the table all I could see were very beautiful red flowers. I am not sure what kind of flowers and I saw something round in front of the Lord almost like a miniature water fountain but I’m not 100% sure what is was except that it was very shiny almost blinding so I couldn’t really make it out, but I was excited!
Oct. 17, 2010
Buddy Baker received two more visions on Oct. 19, 2010:
12th/13th Vision: It is now 10:15 pm and two new visions happened about 30 minutes ago. Here’s what happened as soon as I closed my eyes I saw multitudes of angels coming towards earth and they were so beautiful wearing white robes and I saw many had wings and I just kept praising God and thanking Jesus. Then, I opened my eyes and about two minutes later, I closed my eyes again and I saw Jesus right in front of me and I didn’t see His face but He was wearing a white robe and He had His hands cupped together just above His waist. In His hands was a beautiful shiny red heart and it was so beautiful and bright and I was just praising Him more and then I opened my eyes. Wow this is so incredible, I feel so humble that the Lord keeps showing me these visions, I’m so happy to share them with you and I just give God all the glory!!!
14th Vision: I just want to share another vision I had today about 2:20 pm (Oct. 23, 2010). When I closed my eyes I saw Jesus. I saw all of Him from His head to His toe! In one of my other recent visions I saw Jesus with a Shepherd’s staff and in this one I saw it again in His right hand as before and He was waving to me to come to Him with His other hand. He was wearing a white robe and had a like a blue shawl or something that draped over His shoulder and it went down past His waist. There were beautiful, colorful gems or stones, not sure which. The blue garment He was wearing covered His head but not His face and I could see His hair was brown but I could not see His face because there was a glowing white light that prevented me from seeing His face and I noticed that He was wearing sandals also and then I opened my eyes.
We had written in past letters about our friend Buddy Baker who started having visions this past summer 2010 followed by additional visions that came a week or so apart until recently they were coming now every couple days. Below are the 14 visions he had since early summer 2010—but since Part XI message came out, Buddy attended a revival last weekend and received six additional visions over the weekend and also received the gift of tongues. Then on Tuesday night he had yet another vision and another one this past Wednesday night. So we are including his latest report of several of these new visions received this past week alone:
Here are the visions I (Buddy Baker) received last weekend at Pastor Kim’s revival in Michigan and the two this past week. The one in the hotel was Saturday afternoon Oct. 30. And the others at church were Sunday morning and afternoon Oct. 31.
In the hotel room, I was sitting on the bed praying and worshiping the Lord and when I closed my eyes I saw a crown of thorns and I opened my eyes and closed them a few minutes later and saw a white eagle which I knew represented Jesus.
At the church revival as we were worshiping the Lord, I closed my eyes and I saw countless floating red hearts coming at me and they were bursting like fireworks.
Later in the service as we continued to worship, I closed my eyes and I’m standing in a long hall and there were angels standing on each side, up and down the hall, and at the end of the hall I see Jesus sitting on a throne and He was wearing a golden crown.
As we continued to worship I closed my eyes once again, and I see to my left side a quick flash of Jesus from His shoulders up and He was very bright and I saw two angels, one on each side of Him.
Here are the two visions I had Nov. 2-3:
My vision Tuesday night Nov. 2 while at home, I saw the profile of Jesus sitting on a white horse and He was wearing a white robe and smiling at me and I said aloud, not in my mind but verbally, “Lord show me more” and He extended out His hand to me and that was the end of the vision.
Last Wednesday night, Nov. 3, I went to take a shower and didn’t even have time to think or focus on anything because I was so tired from getting home late. So when I closed my eyes, I saw GOD. He had long pure white hair and a beard and He wore a long, beautiful, very light green colored robe with beautiful designs up and down the robe that were not random or scattered patterns, they were beautifully ordered, and I asked out loud: “Lord who is this?” and then the word “GOD” appeared above His head and that was the end of the vision.
Note: Visions given to Buddy Baker, Buddy_baker23@zoomtown.com
Letters from the LORD JESUS to be ready:
“I AM COMING!”—Part 1
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=284
“I AM COMING!”—Part 2
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=322
“I AM COMING!”—Part 3
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=375
“I AM COMING!”—Part 4
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=391
“I AM COMING!”—Part 5
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=413
“I AM COMING!”—Part 6
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=428
“I AM COMING!”—Part 7
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=452
“I AM COMING!”—Part 8
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=476
“I AM COMING!”—Part 9
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=569
“I AM COMING!”—Part 10
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=574
“I AM COMING!”—Part 11
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=598
“I AM COMING!”—Part 12
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=614
“I AM COMING!”—Part 13
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=618
“I AM COMING!”—Part 14
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=643
Regarding Letters from the Lord: “I AM COMING!”
“I AM COMING!”—Part 15
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=661
“I AM COMING!”—Part 16
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=683
“I AM COMING!”—Part 17
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=690
“I AM COMING!”—Part 18
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=694
“I AM COMING!”—Part 19
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=700
Regarding Letters from the Lord: “I AM COMING!”
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=586
The Bible shows that few will be raptured:
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?s=rapture+speculation
Danger for the Lukewarm Church:
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=206
Filling Your Oil Lamp—Being Ready:
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=16
Warning: Mark of the Beast
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=627
Serious Warning: Do Not Take the Chip:
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=63
Keeping the Sabbath HOLY
http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/misc/Keep_Sabbath_Holy/index.htm
More About the Sabbath Day
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=708
Why Do Christians Err on the Side of Pleasing the World?
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=677
The Miracle of GOD’s End Time Warning Letters
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=667
Regarding the Testimony of the Letters from the Lord: “I AM COMING!”
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=586
A very encouraging & helpful website for seeking GOD: http://seekgod.org/

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives / How Can I Be Saved? / Russia Emerges As Europe's Most God-believing Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.