Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart (18447 Views)

"African Waist" - Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy (Video) / 'My Darlin' Video By Tiwa Savage Ft "Grandma Savage" / Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy - Eminado (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
naijatoday:

Haba
The song was produced by oak, an American producer (he produced nikki minaj's your love, among others) .

Funny enough Don Jazzy is yet to produce a song for tiwa.

Really? Who would have thought. I reckoned that Don Jazzy does all the production for his artistes and collaborations.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Badt girl. cool
lool it was too funny
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by tellwisdom: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2013
adaobi123: plus why is she floating in the air ? i thought this song should be about love and theres nothing about love in the video
Madam, you knw knw where cinema dey?? if u wan watch love video??.angry

Good concept..most haters were dissappointed cos there were no gurls to show yansh and boobbbbs.. Fckin Nigerian wack style of vids angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2013
pro01: The song has been out for over a year now, so I don't get the point of this belated video. Having said that, I maintain that Don Jazzy really disappointed me by using that unoriginal beat (without authorisation, I assume). Listen to the song and then listen to Lumidee's 'Never Leave You' AND Wayne Wonder's 'No Letting Go' for you to understand.
When Lil Wayne a well known international musician made use of Lumidee's beat nothing was wrong with it but when Don Jazzy made use of it became disappointment to you.If you must know so many musicians in the US made use of that beat a good example is Busta Rhyme who used the beat for his private song after being futured in the Lumidee's original version.This is inferiority complex milking your brain.We are waiting for you to release your own music for us to listen and see if we would be also disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by somegirl1: 2:37am On Mar 12, 2013
I like it
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by RedLight1: 2:56am On Mar 12, 2013
such a lovely song ...but the video didnt go with the song at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 12, 2013
The background setting of the video is absolutely beautiful.
But the song and lyrics are lacking. They need that extra UUMPH!
And the fact that they used the exact same beat as Lumidee's "Uh-Oh" song is a turn-off.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2013
funkybaby: The song is rubbish

I think the beat is rather similar to lumidee's song - 'never leave you' undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK7oxcH4mnw

WATCHU EXPECT? EVEN WITH THE AUTOTUNE DON JAZZY SOUNDS LIKE ARMPIT FART BUT THEN WHO GIVES A CRAP LIKE REALLY WHO CARES?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by dapo338(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2013
Sum people dey condemn shaaaaaa, I see nothing wrong in this lovely video. Thumb up to Don Jazzy and Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by chucky234(m): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2013
funkybaby: The song is rubbish

I think the beat is rather similar to lumidee's song - 'never leave you' undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK7oxcH4mnw
Is there any law in place that prohibit the use of beat already used by someone else? Listen to songs made in the US then come back if you fail to find same beats used by two different artists.
Na bad belle go kill you,how God go take bless you if you no praise your fellow bro/sis works.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by chucky234(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Babzilla:

WATCHU EXPECT? EVEN WITH THE AUTOTUNE DON JAZZY SOUNDS LIKE ARMPIT FART BUT THEN WHO GIVES A CRAP LIKE REALLY WHO CARES?
And where is your own single with auto-tune,post here so we all can listen as well then give you pass mark.
Why the hate if I may ask.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Engrkingsley(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2013
don j stil d don....wonderful video and swag
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by classiquemama: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2013
o m g ... i loveeeeee the video ... wow ....

wtf are the people saying they are disappointed?? hellooooooooo go make your video and if its hi-tec you can criticize others ...

if only we Nigerians appreciate our own ... undecided

anyways,that video is the bomb grin

if Michael or Beyonce were flying in the air, you would love it ... but now its tiwa and you are suspecting her.. choi>>> abeg carry your black head shift cheesy kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by floriana(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Has Iyanya seen Tiwa's waist? He will want it!
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Meddler(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2013
mimifonwon: this video was very disappointing, tiwa why, no storyline, just a splash of image, smh!!! just blah...jejune

I totally agree with u. What a disappointing video. Good thing I heard the song b4 the video. My love for the single just declined drastically after watching the video
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by orlaryhincah(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2013
o'boy:
For sake of Us who cant watch the video online,where can we dowload It or Gist Us?
Visit www.orlaryhincah..com
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by twinklle(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2013
o'boy:
For sake of Us who cant watch the video online,where can we dowload It or Gist Us?

waptrick........ tiwa nyc concept buh u borrow d bit shal......buh ur stil one of ma favourite
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by ANYPEN(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2013
adaobi123: plus why is she floating in the air ? i thought this song should be about love and theres nothing about love in the video

do you listen to lyrics in music at all
the song is about being naughty. that she is in the air means she's been drinking and feeling high and not about love in that sense (westlife).
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2013
floriana: Has Iyanya seen Tiwa's waist? He will want it!

Taken and Off Limits to him, though.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by ANYPEN(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2013
nice video! if people can't find girls shaking their 'shithouse' and doing like mad people on screen, then they think a video isn't good! this video is simple and clean with nice concept.

N6 and nyahya video that had all the story line left one with mumu shows
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by ANYPEN(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Meddler:

I totally agree with u. What a disappointing video. Good thing I heard the song b4 the video. My love for the single just declined drastically after watching the video

i wonder what else you want from a musical video that is not in here. the story line you're looking for is there but because you're too dumb to think in a story, you must show the street, bosoms and those crazy things you're use girls doing on screen, you seems to find this not interesting.
this video is clean and simple.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Ikamenze(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2013
mimifonwon: this video was very disappointing, tiwa why, no storyline, just a splash of image, smh!!! just blah...jejune
Abi....just images....I was expecting to see some sick choreography cos of d beat and......d video is just disappointing..
Dis is what happens wen u give oyinbo directors dat don't undastnd our songs to shoot..
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2013
chucky234: And where is your own single with auto-tune,post here so we all can listen as well then give you pass mark.
Why the hate if I may ask.

HATE? HATERS CONCERN THEMSELVES UNECESSARILY ABOUT THAT JUNK PLAYING DUDE DO I SOUND LIKE I GIVE A RATS A$$? I JUST GIVE MY OPINION NO MATER HOW ANNOYING. ITS CALLED FREDOM OF EXPRESSION IM JUST EXERCISING MY RIGHT 2 SAY WATEVA THE FCK I WANT . U SHOULD TRY IT TOO ULL LIVE LONGER. wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Meddler(f): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2013
ANY-PEN :

i wonder what else you want from a musical video that is not in here. the story line you're looking for is there but because you're too dumb to think in a story, you must show the street, bosoms and those crazy things you're use girls doing on screen, you seems to find this not interesting.
this video is clean and simple.

Retard!!!!!!!!!!!!
So because I don't find the video as intriguing as ur dumb a*s*s means I'm dumb which in turn means I'm only interested in watching half naked chicks shaking their bo*obs and bum in a video? Wow! what flawless logic. U must be considered a genius in your part of the jungle.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2013
okpara ugo: I just watched it on SOUNDCITY right now via DSTV. A beyonce mimickery.

I guess i have saved some etisalat megabytes. Thank goodness.

Note: I never said i own DSTV. It was in an eatery.
grin grin grin grin grin grin just made my day
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by otumfour(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2013
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by kokoA(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Very wonderful video.. IDJA and Tiwa killed it! I love the simplicity of the video.. No much a5s shaking and explicit display of body parts.On point!
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2013
iamswizz: Crap.. Rubbish..

If you quote me.. Yu be fool
yes am a fool jare,but why u call am crap?who teach you english?because say u don hear small english u no go let us hear word abi?see ur big tomato head.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2013
durr
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by kabaka1: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
I love d song, especially d beat, but 4 d video, to me it has a nice collection of images, but I didn't feel d the full effect if d song with d video. I think seeing Tiwa in d black dress dancing with her backup dancers to d thumping beat of the track would have been really cool 4 d video grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.