Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do You Have A Business Problem? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Business Problem? (792 Views)

How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / Frustrations Of A Business Owner In Nigeria / Starting a Business (For The Entrepreneurs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Business Problem? by nino213(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2008
hi friends. i want to know if you guys have some business problems, that is, what is keeping you from starting your business idea. is it finance, is it the know how, or is it that your scared. what ever it is share your views so we can give you advise on nairaland.
Re: Do You Have A Business Problem? by hamson4u: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
honestly my guy it is not easy starting up a business in nigeria now with little capital, cos there are so many things you have to put in place in order 4 one to make it, i'm more than confused cos i have little cash a friend just gave but where to invest it is the problem now, so what do u advice
Re: Do You Have A Business Problem? by Abod(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2008
Most people will vote finance as their No.1 business problem i.e. lack of capital (at least Nigerians).
However, if you have a commercially viable idea and a sound business plan, you can actually get funded.
I consult for SMEs to access capital. check us out on www.netcenterservices.com
Re: Do You Have A Business Problem? by outlaws(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2008
cool

Money, what else?
Re: Do You Have A Business Problem? by nino213(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
to hansom4u,

call me and i'll give u advise. call me on 042-312384 or send me an e-mail on nino2132003@yahoo.com. i have started a business for only 2ooo naira. can you beat that. call me
Re: Do You Have A Business Problem? by stechi(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2008
@nino213
since u claim to have started business with as little as N2000 then u might also be able to give an adv ice on how to start business with just N5,000.

(1) (Reply)

Lehman Brothers Collapses ( Bankrupt!) , Merrill Lynch Taken Over? / Arco Petrolchemical Opens Pp For N3.125bn / Home-based Business: Is It For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.