Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion (8858 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2013
topsyn03: Naira4ever please all the terminologies you are using/saying here i don't get it. What/which currency one is UJ and GU please.

They are not terninologies really but simple short abbreviations for currency pairs. For example, UJ is USD/JPY (US dollar vs Japanese Yen), GU is GBP/USD (Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar), EU is EUR/USD (Euro vs US Dollar) and UC or UCad is USD/CAD (US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar) e.t.c.
Hope you get it? Good.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2013
fxjones: EJ's Yesterday' close below the 122.52 price mark, is a clear confirmation of further downward move to 118.79, if selling at the current price best longterm stop should be at 126.15, Not much pips compare to the stop level, but to be on the safe side and avoid market noise. I am currently long on GU at 1.5100 eyeing 1.6103

Happy trading

I am happy with this. Trade and forget (he that has eyes/ears, let him see/hear what price is saying).
Gbam!!!
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Ok thanks
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2013
I am technically forseeing th fall of JPY pairs. Among the JPY pairs is the AJ (Australian dollar vs Japanese Yen) which is the one i trust most. Sell @ mkt price. SL: 100.00 targeting 95.10. Note that this pair has a wider spread @ least 10 pips on instaforex.
You may wait till next week monday or mkt open before entering if you don't want to leave a trade open over the weekend

1 Like

Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think EU is having a strength
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
EU is heading north
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Happy new week to you all. Below is my view technically on some pairs direction in the next few days/weeks

Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
naira4ever: Happy new week to you all. Below is my view technically on some pairs direction in the next few days/weeks
Nice one bro i think am getting this long term trading strategy, but the question i want to ask is that like now that we have the trend line break on AUD/JPY daily, i mine going to enter immediately when the next candle open on daily or i will still wait to confirm the sell on 4HR tf? Please share more light on this thanks
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2013
topsyn03: Nice one bro i think am getting this long term trading strategy, but the question i want to ask is that like now that we have the trend line break on AUD/JPY daily, i mine going to enter immediately when the next candle open on daily or i will still wait to confirm the sell on 4HR tf? Please share more light on this thanks

We may have to wait to see a whole price bar (candlestic) open & close significantly below the trend line and in the case of aj, today's close will confirm further as it opens below the trend line.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by fxjones(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Subscribe to my longterm forexcopy trade signal here: http://www.instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring.php?trader=5163932
pay from profit only, you can try with as low as $20 to check performance we shoot for 25 to 50% per Annum
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Thank you. Do you am making sense?
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2013
fxjones: Subscribe to my longterm forexcopy trade signal here: http://www.instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring.php?trader=5163932
pay from profit only, you can try with as low as $20 to check performance we shoot for 25 to 50% per Annum

Sir, this is thread is meant to teach and train one another on how to trade on long term basis not for selling signals or some crap strategy to members. Pls post your trade ideas/strategies for goodness sake. And if you your trading performance is as much as that low, too poor then. This is where trading account is being doubled within 4 - 6 months. Stop Spamming.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Selling UCad & UJ @ 1.0190 & 94.00 respectively as downward move confirmed. Hold on to your position & let's see how it plays out. Sound MM, please do not be greedy.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
is anybody selling the uj, aj pairs as I posted with chart above. my aj is 40+ pips in profit now and uj pending order already trigerred with also 30 pips in profit and still counting. UCad will join soon.
Be prepared for bountiful harvest on jpy pairs as i posted last week that I am technically seeing great downward fall of these pairs. Long term (trend) trading of a thing. Join the moving train now and don't be left out, delay could be dangerous.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by Fabville: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
naira4ever: is anybody selling the uj, aj pairs as I posted with chart above. my aj is 40+ pips in profit now and uj pending order already trigerred with also 30 pips in profit and still counting. UCad will join soon.
Be prepared for bountiful harvest on jpy pairs as i posted last week that I am technically seeing great downward fall of these pairs. Long term (trend) trading of a thing. Join the moving train now and don't be left out, delay could be dangerous.

Sold EJ at 122.62 and took first profit target at 121.61. Sold UCAD at 1.0220.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
naira4ever: Selling UCad & UJ @ 1.0190 & 94.00 respectively as downward move confirmed. Hold on to your position & let's see how it plays out. Sound MM, please do not be greedy.

I really miss some down pour on JPY today. If I was around my pc on time, I would have short UJ @94.77 and AJ @99.xx and EJ @123.xx today and by now 400+ pips. Na wa for forex o. Very painful I missed EJ earlier sell today for 300 pips
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by badoutyn(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please we dont want spamming here,let us be discipline and focus on our mission here.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
learner1:

I really miss some down pour on JPY today. If I was around my pc on time, I would have short UJ @94.77 and AJ @99.xx and EJ @123.xx today and by now 400+ pips. Na wa for forex o. Very painful I missed EJ earlier sell today for 300 pips

Never mind bro, the jpy pairs are bent on deliverinf not less than 1,000 pips each in the next coming weeks. No trade, no loss. You can still a better entry to grab your own shares of the bountiful harvest on along term basis. That was just the beginning of the show. Trade and forget.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by badoutyn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Am buying gold @1605.72 Stoploss:1590.15 Take profit :open
Am also buying silver @28.89 Stoploss:28.27 Take profit:Open
Pending sell Audusd @1.04477 sl:1.04851 tp:open
Let see how it goes
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Make una tell dis yenyen pairs to shift ground to d south south fast, fast now. I need to use atm.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Naira4ever i really appreciate you. Thanks for your support
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2013
naira4ever: Make una tell dis yenyen pairs to shift ground to d south south fast, fast now. I need to use atm.
Am waiting for the right buy signal on some pairs b4 i put my trigger
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
topsyn03: Am waiting for the right buy signal on some pairs b4 i put my trigger

cool!
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Someone should please suggest a reputable ECN broker that is regulated (not a market maker like this instaforex) to me. I need to move to a better broker after Easter holiday.

Jpy pairs don dey deliver to the south or what are u guys seeing on ur charts?
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by topsyn03(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Down am on 50pips already. Hope the downward continue
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by Fabville: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
naira4ever: Someone should please suggest a reputable ECN broker that is regulated (not a market maker like this instaforex) to me. I need to move to a better broker after Easter holiday.

Jpy pairs don dey deliver to the south or what are u guys seeing on ur charts?

What issues are you having with them?
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by naira4ever(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Fabville:

What issues are you having with them?

Delayed payment, bro. The first withdrawal was cancelled and I had to request for another which took them 5 working days to pay into my LR. Imagine, if withdrawal by LR took 5 business days, then bank transfer will take how many days.
The purpose of mine investment is to make profit and withdraw my profit.
Anyway, i just got alert and confirmed the payment an hour ago, but am still bent on leaving them.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by Fabville: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
naira4ever:

Delayed payment, bro. The first withdrawal was cancelled and I had to request for another which took them 5 working days to pay into my LR. Imagine, if withdrawal by LR took 5 business days, then bank transfer will take how many days.
The purpose of mine investment is to make profit and withdraw my profit.
Anyway, i just got alert and confirmed the payment an hour ago, but am still bent on leaving them.

I don't know about Liberty Reserve but i know that i do my own deposit/withdrawal thru my Dom account and it takes between 3 to 5 working days for the money to reflect.
Re: Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Yesterday and 3 days ago my 200$ account was finally leveled which unfortunately was my life savings. So sad I entered some signals blindly in forex alert thread and some jpy pairs which I exited when prices were moving fast against me. Sadly, some of those jpy pairs I exited are coming to entry price. I even beg some folks to help me with 50$ but to no avail. I am leaving forex till further notice to work on my emotion, capital, mm and impatient. I have a working system but this key areas must be worked on. Goodluck to all here and bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deposits In Banks Shrink By N1.03tn / Foodstuff Export / FG To Restructure, Recapitalise Boa With N500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.