Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Improve Your Dating Skills. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Improve Your Dating Skills. (752 Views)

Inspire Your Dating On Africabeauties / Take Your Dating To The Next Level. / Solve Your Dating Problems Once & For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Dating Skills. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 12, 2013
The essence of any dating adventure is sex, and that is where the challenge is.

Most guys assume that they know lots of things about sex, but the truth is that their sex life sucks. What is the essence of going into a relation when u are not adequately prepared. Most guys lack sex knowledge which result in their awkward sexual dispositions which is often revealed in their utterances., of course empty barrel make the most noise.

If you are not satisfying your lady sexually, it's your fault and I suggest u get some real sex education. Let me help, I came across a website where lots of sex enlightening materials are kept, they have various titles covering topics like, sex positions, orgasm, female sex fantasies, Natural Foods that Boost you Sex Drive. You can learn more @ www.incrediblesex.tk

(1) (Reply)

www.facebook.com/fhookups / I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage / Ready For Marriage Group( For Serious Minded Adult 24+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.