Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now (1724 Views)

Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / The Interlocking Slabs On The Floor Of My House Is Giving Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now by felixweah(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2008
Dear SIR / MADAM,

We, Tezmarble Co., is a trading company for natural stones ( marble, travertine tiles & slabs, blocks), and we would like to inform you about our company as follows ;

Tezmarble Co. has been established as a trading company in Istanbul / TURKEY.

Nowadays, we export our products to the USA, West Europe, Russia, Ukraine, North Middle East & Africa, and looking for new esteemed partners.

For your precious needs & requests, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Related with marble, travertine and other natural stones, we can supply anything you want in any colour, size or quantity.

For more detailsĀ  Call Mr martins on 07033237042

e-mail felix_weah02@yahoo.com

With the best regards.

SADIK YUNCU ( Mr. ) / DIRECTOR

www.tezmarble.com
Re: Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now by felixweah(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
Thanks for the Order
Re: Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now by felixweah(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
sunny@ Thanks for the Order
Re: Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now by adebisi1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2008
thanks i got the marble today just wanna let you know
Re: Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now by freshmoney(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
You can go to Hell Felixweah and adebisi1. When are you going to stop all these old tactics of ripping people? You'd better go source for a good job. Try this again here or elsewhere, I will clamp down on you. Dunder heads!
Re: Get Your Marble, Travertine Tiles & Slabs, Blocks Now by adebisi1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
freshmoney
you are an idiot always ready to talk shit online dont you see a contact number on the post? u can contact the number and ask or book an order , no be waiting u see u go pay for?? try to learn how to talk people dey watch you i book for the order and have it after 1 week i did not pay Kobo untill he called me to see the marble , reason why i write him here was that i want other member to partonize him that is all do not insurt me basket month grin

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain Around Oyingbo & Yaba / 2 Bedroom Flat At Marwa Estate, B4 Agric B/stop, Ikorodu. Title:- C Of O. Price:- N5million (net) / Self Contain & D One Bedroom In Prince & Princess Abuja For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.