Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Called From The Womb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Called From The Womb (472 Views)

Babies Who Come Out The Womb With Their Legs First. / Called From The Womb / Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Called From The Womb by sidespin: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2013
CALLED FROM THE WOMB

Jesus told me in the first vision, "I called you before you were born. I separated you from your mother's womb." This was contrary to my beliefs at that time. However, looking into God's Word, I read where the Lord had said the same thing to Jeremiah concerning his ministry — the Lord had called him before he was born, too (Jer. 1:5).

A week after this first vision, my mother visited me and I related the vision to her. I told her that the Lord had said to me, "I called you before you were born. I separated you from your mother's womb. Satan tried to destroy your life before you were born and has tried many times since, but my angels have watched over you and have cared for you until this present hour.

"I appeared to your mother before you were born and told her to fear not; the child would be born and would bear witness concerning my Second Coming." When Momma heard this, she almost jumped out of her chair. During the months before I was born she had experienced many difficulties. My father was away much of the time, and she didn't know where he was. She didn't have adequate food to eat. Her parents lived fewer than three blocks away, but because they had opposed her marrying my father, she was reluctant to go home and ask them for help.

"I was just too proud to ask them for anything," she told me. "Not having enough food, I became ill, and for the baby's sake I decided to swallow my pride and go to my parents and ask for something to eat. This was just a few days before you were born prematurely.

MY MOTHER'S VISION
"I started down the street, and when I got as far as the front of Aunt Mary's house, I heard a sound like wind blowing through the trees. I could hear tree leaves stirring, yet there was not a single tree anywhere near. I became frightened, and I looked up to the sky. It was a bright, sunny August day. Not a cloud dotted the pure blue sky.

"I walked on a few steps and heard the sound again like wind blowing through trees. I looked up again, and this time I saw one white cloud. At first it seemed to be hanging in the sky. Then it began to descend, and as it did, a form took shape upon it. Jesus came right down out of the sky and stood before me.

"Jesus said, 'Fear not. The child shall be born, for he shall bear witness concerning my Second Coming.' He was trying to tell me that my child would take part in the revival that would usher in the coming of the Son of Man. He would not be the only one, of course, but he would have a part in the last great move of God's Spirit. "I became so frightened that I began to run, and I ran the rest of the way to my mother's house. When I arrived there, pale and out of breath, my mother asked, 'What is it? You look like you've just seen a ghost!' I immediately told her what I had just witnessed, but I never told anyone else. And she never would talk about it, either. We just weren't used to such things, and we were afraid people would think I had lost my mind." As I listened to my mother tell of her experience before I was born, it fit right in with what the Lord had shown
me in this vision. (Kenneth E. Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Come To Answer Your Prayer / As Ambassadors Of The Ministry Of Reconciliation / *you Must See This* Jesus Died For You, Say Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.