Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus (1349 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Nairaland On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE): A Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by stockbull(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2013
please if you have been in the Nigeria stock market for at least five years and you have high value of the knowledge of how the stock market works, please come here and lets discuss and share knowledge.
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by penuelway(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
I have been an active player in the market for 5 years as i work with one of the leading capital markets operators in lagos as accountant.
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by stockbull(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
penuelway: I have been an active player in the market for 5 years as i work with one of the leading capital markets operators in lagos as accountant.

you are welcome.
Let us know any tactic that works in a superb in which you have used in dealing with the market over the years
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by manie(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
stockbull:

you are welcome.
Let us know any tactic that works in a superb in which you have used in dealing with the market over the years

Buy stocks with the following features,

* good management
* Selling at a discount
* growing earnings at a higher than inflation
* reserves at least 40% of earnings for future growth
* the company operates in a growth sector
If the stocks meet all these criteria, hold the stock for the long term.
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by feelamong(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Am a trader in the market (ASPANDA)however I have early banking experience and had self tutoring the workings of the stock market!

my only tactic is buy low sell high! no emotional attachement to any stock but am also a long term player in the market!
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by BeingAkorede(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
stockbull: please if you have been in the Nigeria stock market for at least five years and you have high value of the knowledge of how the stock market works, please come here and lets discuss and share knowledge.

Besides, is there any shares available for the prospective subscriber currently ?
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by stockbull(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
BeingAkorede:

Besides, is there any shares available for the prospective subscriber currently ?

shed more light please
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by soldierAnt(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
manie:

* good management
* Selling at a discount

How can one w/o your experience go about obtaining such information?
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by lazinc(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
feelamong: Am a trader in the market (ASPANDA)however I have early banking experience and had self tutoring the workings of the stock market!

my only tactic is buy low sell high! no emotional attachement to any stock but am also a long term player in the market!

On the bolded*, how do you go about that?
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by IgweOO(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
feelamong: Am a trader in the market (ASPANDA)however I have early banking experience and had self tutoring the workings of the stock market!

Referring to the bolded. That strategy still dey work effectively? These days, them they buy at the very highest price, to sell at the very lowest price. Its called short selling/Contract for Difference.
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by stockbull(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
penuelway: I have been an active player in the market for 5 years as i work with one of the leading capital markets operators in lagos as accountant.

we have interest in the capital market operator and kindly help investors with insights
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by stockbull(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2013

do you just buy any low stock? How do you know a stock is at a low price. Treat us like a dummy. Shed more light. I know you can
Re: Nigeria Stock Investors Gurus by 222Martins(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

* good management
* Selling at a discount
You have said it all. However, these fundamentals you listed won't excite the technical investors because they invest based on trends, price and market sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Offer For 2017 / Get Your Feasibility Study Report On Table Water Production Industry / Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.