Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Study In Ukraine - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine (16541 Views)

Admission Letter For Study In Ukraine As Low As #15,000 Ngn / Study In Ukraine / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Ukraine by guseman(m): 1:57am On Apr 20, 2010
Don't allow anybody to fool you, you can do it all yourself

For complete information about application for student visa please, see our web-site http://www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/21111.htm

The list of the documents published on this web-page http://www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/21113.htm helps you to arrange the documents in particular order and to check if you prepared everything before applying.

Visa application form can be downloaded from www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/3219.htm

Embassy of Ukraine in Nigeria
Re: Study In Ukraine by guseman(m): 2:14am On Apr 20, 2010
I have gained a lot from this Forum and I think it is because we are growing in this Country. If you are going for Masters, You need one year compulsory preparatory language training and the tuition is just 1000US dollars,

Accommodation for 2-3 people apartment is 300US dollar per year as against someones quote which is wrong though I realise that taste might be different (Class)

Guys do research, though there is no harm getting help from people who are more experienced but i hate extortion to the bone marrow, administrative fees 80k, haba, just for scanning and sending mails,there are some schools that will even help you do the translation at no cost, lol, u dont believe it. things happen.

Finally, for list of universities in Ukraine

click on the link below and choose anyone of your choice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Ukraine

Good luck fellow nairalanders. But if you still need any clarification,mail me and i will find time to reply

gusemanonline@gmail.com

Cheers.

PS. I don't mean to disregard anybody opinion, am just trying to put things straight. One luv pips
Re: Study In Ukraine by educations: 1:16pm On May 03, 2010
Students who seek admission in the first year should have passed higher secondary school certificate (result),
with passes in English and Mathematics and other subject.

In order to receive student's Admission letter you will have to Filled Application form (Online),
scan and send your credentials to e-mail: info@charitylubaconsult.com
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of Higher Secondary school result

For more information:
E-mail: info@charitylubaconsult.com

Re: Study In Ukraine by Dnero5: 6:18am On May 05, 2010
Plz can anyone tell me do dey work in ukriane as an international student
Re: Study In Ukraine by edulink: 11:30am On May 07, 2010
I CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU TO APPLY TO NO AGENT EXCEPT WWW.STUDYCONSULTS.COM.AGENTS IN UKRAINE ARE BETTER THAN THOSES IN NIGERIA.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS,THERE IS HARDLY ANYWORK IN UKRAINE.I DNT ADVISE UKRAINE FOR A PERSON MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY THAN STUDYING
Re: Study In Ukraine by carteriv20: 12:40am On May 29, 2010
if u want to study in ukraine and dont want 2 get scammed try studyasset.com u wont pay a dime till ur visa is in ur hand ,,so u'll be sure of wat ur paying for
Re: Study In Ukraine by edulink: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
click on this nairaland link for all you need to know before applying

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-192402.32.html
Re: Study In Ukraine by sconsults: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2010
hello everyone.i am a student agent in Ukraine.i have seen that our good name have spoken for us
in the forum.if you want to study in Ukraine.contact us at www.studyconsults.com and you will know the
differences between us and others both in Charges and visa success.
The Ukrainian embassy in Nigeria will be opening on the 1st of July 2010 and from my experience,
going to the embassy after 2 weeks of opening is a waste of time because you must then have to
pay to thieving agents to get an appointment.we will be sending an experienced representative
to help out our students.he will be in Nigeria by 26th of the month.

ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD ENDEAVOR TO GET THEIR INVITATION LETTERS BEFORE
THE 1ST OF JULY
Re: Study In Ukraine by maxxychuks(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
please i want to know if i can work and as well study in ukraine.
Re: Study In Ukraine by Jovie: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2010
Go through trusted educationalists. Check out www.dannysedulink.com, a Ukraine based agency, for information about securing admission in ukraine.

You will be guided through the process from preparing ur papers to getting ur visa from the embassy with the help of the agency's guide in Nigeria.

You can go to the site now and view the requirements, courses and schools. Or if you need more information, send in your request by filling in the form at www.dannysedulink.com/contact.html
Re: Study In Ukraine by sconsults: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hello nairalanders,are u tired of waiting at the embassy,do you want to avoid all the stress
of visa hunting.
now we can help you get a ukrainian student visa without apearance and flight ticket
contact us on www.studyconsults.com

process takes 10 days and your visa is ready.
Re: Study In Ukraine by mariola: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2010
y r we nigerians lik dis, atleast dis is some one dat has used www.ukrainesturdies.com and is comfirming dey r ok, so y r some people saying dey scam . nairaland was created to get reliable info, to discus and to get other necesary info on wat we r doing dat someone or some other person has don before in other not to fail or doubt. pls be sure of wat u say b4 u p[t it on d web. Dr R thank u
Re: Study In Ukraine by slex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2010
yipeeee i,ve gotten my visa
Re: Study In Ukraine by sconsults: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
Admission for the year just started.apply at
www.studyconsults.com or mail info@studyconsults.com.
remember we would guide you through all the processes.
you do not need to pay any agent in nigeria for anything
unless you just need very easy service bez stress.
Re: Study In Ukraine by MeandSum: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2011
Guys, do not trust any of these people posting here about studying in Ukraine.
Ukraine is not the best place to study. First, you can't work (I challenge any one that says otherwise! smiley), , second, cost of of living is a lot higher than in Nigeria( you should expect to pay a minimum of $30 per month for hostel accommodation- not $100 as stated here).

You should expect to pay around $40,000 for a 6 year program.

Do not go for any of these special agents, they are out to scam you.

Again, there is no scholarship for foreign students non! In fact, only 35% of Ukrainian student got government sponsorship last year and that number is set to go down to 30% this year.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Re: Study In Ukraine by Dima1: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
I'm almost finished my education in Ukraine and I know 3 things^ Study in Ukraine is cheap. The Education up to the mark. I invited already two students and everything is all right!
So if you need some information or help put your questions 4.studentov@gmail.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by MeandSum: 3:55am On Mar 31, 2011
Dima+:

I'm almost finished my education in Ukraine and I know 3 things^ Study in Ukraine is cheap. The Education up to the mark. I invited already two students and everything is all right!
So if you need some information or help put your questions 4.studentov@gmail.com

I can tell from your name and the email address that you're not a Nigerian. anyone who writes these guys should feel sorry for themselves.
Studying in Ukraine is not fun and you need all your money upfront. YOu make sure your parents can support you while you're here, there's no way to work.
Run if anyone tells you otherwise!

Read the stories of our guys in the US, have in mind, Ukraine is 20 times worse.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344772.160.html#msg8020504
Re: Study In Ukraine by pholar(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2011
Re: Study In Ukraine by Raymondeji(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2012
Pls give me details via email oladejiray@gmail.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by tamiex(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Study In Ukraine by osram(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Study In Ukraine by joephemzyz(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2012
Hello landers...pls I urgently need help, I want to study in australia and I have family there, so on my part what is the first step I'm supposed to take?
Re: Study In Ukraine by Zzyzx92(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2012
Look guyz! Gettin d invitation/admission letter to study aint difficult, the most difficult aspect there z the problem of getting a genuine and approved visa from d embassy, cos d embassy was choked up lst yr..I experienced dat last yr.
Xo, @poster, can yhu help us wif a sure agent that cud help us in getting the visa 4om d embassy. Tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams / JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME / Download your WAEC GCE past questions and answers now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.