Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Study In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine (16535 Views)

Admission Letter For Study In Ukraine As Low As #15,000 Ngn / Study In Ukraine / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Ukraine by lesster(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2008
Why waste ur time,energy and money in securing admission into Universities and Colleges in London,United State,Canada,Germany just to name but few,when their is a better place,with a conducive enviroment where u can have it all.
Ukraine Universities offers admissions to anybody ones u have the requirements not minding your status in the social circle of LIFE,the tuition fee is affordable and staying in the country is cheaper to anyother European country.
Admission is on now,and u can bet it with me that if u start the whole processing now,u are likely to be part of the new enrolment for August session.
For Further Information, Call Lanre on 08075914197
N.B
No one is collecting anymoney from you before u are offered admission,u are only going to be put through on how u can have what u want and u wil go on with the process yourself.
Trust me on this,im not bluffing.

WHY WAIT?STAND UP NOW AND ACT FAST.
Re: Study In Ukraine by dadamike: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
hey lesster, kindly give me d details
das_niger@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: Study In Ukraine by mikkyangel(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
yes studyin in ukrain is cool,and gettin admition thru u no be d problem,na d visa b d koko"hw will one go abt it?
Re: Study In Ukraine by lesster(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
Let me have your mail address so that i can send a document to you,that should help you in some way
Re: Study In Ukraine by lesster(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
Nextgen Communication is a subsidiary of Viable Ventures Nigeria Limited. A registered company in Nigeria. Nextgen communication is a part of viable ventures which services include. We are an accredited agent for Ukraine Universities, please do ask us for our certificate of accreditation for verification purpose.

Systems Engineering.
• Systems Sales and Repair
• V- Sat Installation
• Event CD creation
• International Admission Securing.

Proposal to Secondary Schools on International Admission and Intending Admission Seekers

Nextgen communications is pleased to inform you that, it is possible for your students especially the ones in their final class (SS3) to gain admissions into any university in Ukraine with our help and professionalism on admission securing for Nigerian Students.

Ukrainian Universities offers admission to students for undergraduate and Post Graduate Degrees in any field of study.

Undergraduate students need not do TOEFL, SAT, or any other exam before they are offered admission into this Ukrainian Universities. The only requirement needed is their O’level where they must have at least 5 credits passes including Mathematics and English Language.

Reasons why you should study abroad (Ukraine)
• Learning in a very conducive environment.( Class size of 10 maxmum)
• Consistent time frame of study
• Internationally Accepted Education
• Better and Effective Education with latest technology
• Cheap Education when compared to Nigerian private Universities
• Living in Ukraine is generally cheaper and affordable.
• Scholarship is available to exceptional students.

Courses Available
• Engineering
• Medicine
• Social sciences
• Aviation.
• Pharmacy
• Construction and Architecture
• Automobile and highway Management.

Cost analysis of Studying in Ukraine and application procedure.

Applicant,

You will be required to pay 60% of your administrative fee once you commence the application. A
balance of 40% will be made on completion of the Job.

[color=#990000]Documents Required for Postgraduate students

1. University Degree minimum of 2 - 2
2. Transcript of University degree, notarized photocopies only.
3. Evidence of secondary school
4. Testimonial.
5. 1 passport photograph
6. Statement of purpose and plan
7. Comprehensive CV
8. 2 reference letters
9. International Passport.

Documents required for Undergraduate students

1. Secondary school certificate (5 O’level credit with Math and English)
2. Secondary school testimonial
3. 1 passport photograph
4. Comprehensive CV in pdf or word format
5. Copy of international passport
6. Statement of purpose and plan after study
7. Birth Certificate

Stage 1.

Application process:

Administrative fee #80,000.00
Application fee: #15,000.00
Posting of your documents # 6,000.00
Invitation letter of study $ 600. 00

Stage 2.
Authentication of documents in Abuja is as follows:

Ministry of education # 3,000.00
Ministry of health # 3,000.00
Ministry of foreign affairs # 7,000.00
Insurance # 15,000.00
HIV / AIDS & Health certificate #13,000.00
Documents translation (English to Ukrainian Language) # 21,000.00

Stage 3
Life in Ukraine

Hostel: $ 110 (1 year)
Health & insurance $ 350 (1 year)
Feeding $ 100 (per month)
School fees $ 2500.00 (English Class)
School fees $ 1700.00 (language class)
School fees $ 3800.00 (Post Graduate English Class)
School fees $3000 - $4000 (Medicine, Pharmacy, or Nursing depending on University)

Note that the entire price listed above (LIFE IN UKRAINE) is per annum except feeding.

Give us a try and you will surely be convinced.

[center]ADMINISTRATIVE FEE IS #80,000.00 AND THIS COVERS YOU TILL YOUR VISA IS SECURED[/center]

EVENTS CDS CREATION FOR ALL EVENTS INCLUDING FINAL YEAR STUDENTS DEPARTING EACH OTHER.

As we all know that when students complete their secondary school education, it is just the beginning of a new life, a new career.
They tend to go to different schools, some travel oversea and all that. This makes a whole lot of them loose contact with each other. Getting in touch with each other might be hard but because of our technology enhancement, we can make that as simple as A.BC.

We can create a CD for the students, they will all have a copy each, in the copy they will have their various information like:

• Full name.
• Contact Address
• State of Origin
• Email address
• Phone Number
• Name of their parents
• Things they like to do most and some other necessary information

With this CD each of them will be able to remember most of the things they know about themselves while they were still together in secondary school.
Lots of people have lost contact after graduating from secondary school and this is not really good, getting back together after a long period of time is a very good thing.

1 Like

Re: Study In Ukraine by extrovert6(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
Am interested extrovert6pa6@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2008
one thing i know too wel bt those soviet bloc countries is that they are unrepentantly discriminatory.
Re: Study In Ukraine by olaball: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
@lesster
Hello
Thanks for the post. Pls i will like to get in touch with u cos am interested in applying. Kindly get back to me this is my email address modupe147@yahoo.com
If you dont mind you can get back with your contact phone number.
Re: Study In Ukraine by lesster(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hello OLABALL,
I tried sending some details to the address u gave me, modupe147@yahoo.com,but i dont think u gave me the right yahoo address, cos the mail is not going through, ,my number is 08075914197 if u need any further information.
Re: Study In Ukraine by whitechriz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
HELLO LESSTER .

I WANT TO STUDY IN POLAND , HOW DO I APPLY , I WISH TO STUDY ENGR

AND HOW CAN YOU HELP ??
eMAIL ;whitechriz@gmail.com
POSSIBLY YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
FAST
Re: Study In Ukraine by mekszone(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
hi
please i need ur info on the schools on the school in ukraine. i have an HND in marketing -distinction, an associate of the ceertified institute of shipping- nigeria and an in-view MBA - marketing which will be through next month but collection of the to whom it may concern will be by august.
if i can get a course preferably MPHIL in marketing too
and what is the flight fee to ukraine from lagos state. nigeria
mekszone@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Study In Ukraine by osaki(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2008
PLS I'M VERY INTERESTED!!!! ,I WISH TO GO FOR MY MSC PROG. IN OIL AND GAS IN UKRAINE, give me the necessary information quartz2k2003@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2008
;d
Re: Study In Ukraine by BkY2: 11:20am On May 10, 2008
I have just come to realize that the easiest people to make money from are the desparate people.My guy your charges are just too much.Try to be reasonable.I can see the all nairaland are just saying am interested, am interested it shows how Nigerians we are.Some body is telling you to bring 70000 for admission letter,80000 for administractive charge.And we are all saying am interested.
Re: Study In Ukraine by RemmyAlex(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2008
Here is a site tha will help you out.

My friend over there is the manager,

Let me knw if you are interstd.

remmy

www.ukrainestudies.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2008
undecided
Re: Study In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2008
wink
Re: Study In Ukraine by zima: 9:48pm On May 12, 2008
@ Remmy Be kind to introduce your self and admission activities.Which of the city are in Ukraine?
Re: Study In Ukraine by DrRabiu: 4:28am On Jun 11, 2008
I wish to tell every Nigerian and other African students, It better when you want to apply for Ukraine Admission make sure you go through a Nigerian living in Ukraine, I got for my son through www.ukrainestudies.com and also he helped me get another for my Ghanian friend's son,
he is a Nigerian and not a Pakistan

Dr Rabiu Afolabi
Re: Study In Ukraine by tjadeba(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2008
I wish to tell every Nigerian and other African students, It better when you want to apply for Ukraine Admission make sure you go through a Nigerian living in Ukraine, I got for my son through www.ukrainestudies.com and also he helped me get another for my Ghanian friend's son,
he is a Nigerian and not a Pakistan
Scope!
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Study In Ukraine by ritzykid(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
how do i get more details for the ukraine stuff
Re: Study In Ukraine by mcon: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
Listen to this; Europe
Re: Study In Ukraine by educonsult: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hey Guys,

Please use this website, everything is very clear here

www.edu-ukraine.com

Thanks
Re: Study In Ukraine by flawlessh(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ha Ha nija
why is every body going out for studies cant will do it here in our country
neva mind sha i dey intersted, but the price is very cost, you can check out sweden if you wish to and can mail me with this email adreess flawlessh@yahoo.com if you are ready and once i received any mail from someone i will send all information you need to your mail box
Expecting Cute mails , smiley cheesy
Re: Study In Ukraine by switchmax8: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2008
Mr lesser,
I want to study in ukraine but i dont know how to go about it send me details to my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by tochuksj(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2008
I will also like to Recieve something like an e-book or information for study or registration for study in Ukraine.
My email address is tochuksj@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by master007: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
please can someone tell me what document and processes of studing in poland
Re: Study In Ukraine by Renz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2009
well interested send renzrueben@gmail.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by adexchamp(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
master007:

please can someone tell me what document and processes of studing in poland

If you wish to study in Poland,all you need is get a school of your choice there and apply for it,i might be of assistance if you can mail me on adeadeoye@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by jot01(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2009
HOW DO I HAVE ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA,
PLEASE RESPOND TO capog2003@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Study In Ukraine by dammochi: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2009
pls pls pls , if you are a nigerian and you really want to study in ukraine pls dont try to apply from any foreigner pls we are nigeria staying abroad and we are ready to help each other all this people are scammer pls let them help their own country am we also we help our country. the cheap a lot of people from 9ija and i dont no why we nigeria trust all this thief pls if you really need the admission , with trust from you nigeria brother you can apply from this site http://www.ukreduc.com and i pray that all we be well ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download your WAEC GCE past questions and answers now!! / JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME / Admission Into Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ebonyi State Commences On October 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.