Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Has The Killing Of The 7-hostages Achieved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has The Killing Of The 7-hostages Achieved? (432 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has The Killing Of The 7-hostages Achieved? by silica(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Over the weekend, the terrorist group Ansaru posted a video showing the killing of the 7 hostages abducted from a construction site in Bauchi. the British, Italian, Greek, Lebanese and Philipine hostages were workers of Setraco Construction Company. i am not a politician neither am i a cleric, but i feel that the terrorist activities being allowed to thrive in the north is harming the people of the region more than the FG.
how can the North develop when construction workers are being killed? who will do the job??
with this state of affairs in the north, how can the region compete with other regions in the federation? ten years from now where will the north be? what does the killing of these men achieve for Ansaru? what does Ansaru want? when will the youths of the region rise up against this group of people who are destroying their present and truncating their children's future?
WHAT DOES THE KILLING OF THESE INNOCENT MEN ACHIEVE

(1) (Reply)

Insincerity Of The Government And The Northern Leaders In Boko Haram Crisis... / Who Deserves The Most Credit For Defeating Obasanjo's Third Term / FG Wants Boko Haram Insurgency To Continue – El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.